Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
The things I'm not letting my fingers type right now would get everyone a time out, even people not here. WOW. :gaah:

I could be just like that guy on the Kayak commercial, typing until my fingers fall off.

I wonder about the reasons for WHS being in Norfolk today.

Thats an awfully long drive from Florida for just an interview.

Did she come in for the court date hat was postponed or for another reason altogether?

I'm guessing she's been in Norfolk since the date of the memorial service?

Ok...my biggest question about this latest interview, is, was she kicked out b/c of her speaking out against Wes? Instead of b/c she was Wes's family (WHS, I mean).

Also, wth...DH didn't even save a seat for his own mom & grandma? Rude much?

We have to look at the whole picture she says. It would be nice if we had it.

Well we sure can share msm twitter links, therefore, I give you........ this

https://twitter.com/NadeenWTKR/status/593523712105717761 (be sure to read the replies, y'all)

*goes back to holding her tongue & duct taping her fingers to the floor*

And the flood of others that weren't replies but more of their response.

Yikes.

What a difference in dynamics from the early days when AJ was reported missing until now.

The things I'm not letting my fingers type right now would get everyone a time out, even people not here. WOW. :gaah:

What I wouldn't give to watch the raw video of that interview...

And she named who she thought were others suspects, in addition to Wes, but WTKR deleted those names? Did I hear that right?

I did find this comment regarding the hotel room door and elevator:

he hotel is ok. But the elevator and the key door didn't work properly. The room door give me hard time to open. And the elevator door was jam. It was a little bit scary.

Viewed several room lics to try to see if the door had a key lock...couldn't find a pic of any of the doors.

You can do a 360view of the room, and zoom a bit to see the door room. It doesn't give me a good idea what is on the outside of the door though- could be a card swipe. Check it out and see what you think.

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/hotel-photos.cfm?idp=1324

As for those who take to SM to complain about what we do here? IGNORE them. Let them have their opinions & be on their merry way. If they're respectful about it, fine. If they're not, all they're doing is showing their true colors anyway. This forum (and what we do here) has greatly benefited many many many family members, friends & co-workers of loved ones in so many ways I can't even begin to list them. That's what matters to me.

moo.

Hopefully in the near future this case will be about AJ, Anjelica Hadsell, the girl that was missing then found deceased. It seems all these "family" members are trying to get their 15 minutes when justice for AJ should be the priority.

And the flood of others that weren't replies but more of their response.

Yikes.

What a difference in dynamics from the early days when AJ was reported missing until now.

Don't be too sure it's all that different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtCoroner