Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Reported Missing from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying WS shouldn't tell what she thinks or knows, I just don't think she should be telling the world at this time.

Disagree. This is a sluethers dream when it comes to a mum case that everyone cares about.

So. I would just let her speak her mind. Jmo.

Disagree. This is a sluethers dream when it comes to a mum case that everyone cares about.

So. I would just let her speak her mind. Jmo.
I always appreciate your opinions, and I thank you for the large font. My eyes are shot from sanding drywall from where my son parked the car in the dining room. :tyou:

I don't know about going public with what she thinks. For one, it's clearly caused a HUGE rift in the family (although I suspect there were some pretty deep wounds already there) at possibly the worst time. A huge part of grieving is the anger phase and the smallest thing can be blown up into a huge thing. This isn't even close to a small thing so it makes sense people are angry. In a very real way, it's like poking the bear with a stick. Secondly, I think it the better part of wisdom to tell LE what she thinks and ask THEM if it would be okay to share her thoughts with the media. Who know, maybe she already did and they said go ahead?

All I have to say is I thought MY family dynamics were screwed up but... wow.

Is DH implying that he does not support WH with his response on SM? The part where he says WHS supported WH when he went to jail. I am so confused by this.

This poor girl. I hope they name someone(s) soon so there can be justice for her.

Is DH implying that he does not support WH with his response on SM? The part where he says WHS supported WH when he went to jail. I am so confused by this.

This poor girl. I hope they name someone(s) soon so there can be justice for her.

Amen.

((((AJ))))

She still doubts WH's innocence and is not recanting anything but she says she thinks more than one involved. She named people but the news station declined to air the names.

She says “there's always doubt” but came to Norfolk and started seeing and hearing things for herself.

“Stop basing everything off of one person. Start looking at the whole entire picture of everything that's going on.”

She says the suspicions have torn the family apart. She and AJ's grandmother (KH) were kicked out of AJ's funeral.

“I was told there was no space for me... and we left”

IMO, no matter what anyone's opinions are, kicking them out of the funeral is a new low for this bunch. Shameful.

IMO, no matter what anyone's opinions are, kicking them out of the funeral is a new low for this bunch. Shameful.

Honestly? I don't think it's new at all. Sooner or later what a person is made of always comes out.

I found that odd too. But it seems like the overwhelming anger is being directed because they perceive an attack on WH as an attack on JH. And any attack on JH, directly or indirectly, means that the person is not there "for AJ." I say that because I don't recall anything in either interview where she publicly mentioned anyone but WHS. She implies it but it is never broadcast.

Has anyone seen anything else in what WHS is saying?

I just can't imagine refusing someone from a funeral (besides WH)..... maybe that's just me.

IMO that was a manifestation of long time trouble within the family. A lot of vile things are being said in SM right now that have nothing to do with funerals, grief or AJ. As Ontario Mom said, sooner or later what a person is made of comes out.

Personally I only care about the little ones stuck in that family - the rest of them can do whatever they want. If LE feels they need to step in, they will. In the meantime I'm just gonna sit back and watch the circus.

Hard not to wonder if this sudden vocal response from some individuals following her interview means they might be thinking theirs were the names she gave and they're wanting to discredit her :waitasec:

There is a sense of panic in all of it.

I always appreciate your opinions, and I thank you for the large font. My eyes are shot from sanding drywall from where my son parked the car in the dining room. :tyou:

Need a hand? Lol.

I appreciate your posts as well.

Much oblige.

For the love of God! A girl has been murdered! This is insane!

There is a sense of panic in all of it.

Glad someone else noticed that. Let's review, shall we?

In her first interview with the media (I think this is okay to post, if not, please remove mods/admins):

"From jail, Wesley Hadsell has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations, red flags popped up. She says his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a ******** page for him, wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ."

"“I’m not a judge. I’m not a jury. I’m not saying he’s guilty. I’m not saying he’s innocent, but it’s really hard to have faith in someone when he can’t be honest,” Stokes said."

"When asked if Stokes believes her brother is involved in AJ’s disappearance she said, “I don’t know anymore. At one time, I didn’t think he was, but now I don’t know. In my heart I don’t want to believe he did, but there are things that when you start seeing on TV, places they are looking. I’m his sister you never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.”"

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/

Then today:

"“There are always doubts,” Stokes said. “There were things that had been said, but I can’t go into that now.”"

“I will not say he’s guilty and I will not say he’s innocent,” Stokes said, “But I do not believe in any way shape or form that if anything comes down, that it was only one person.”"

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/29/only-on-...e-person-responsible-for-missing-teens-death/

And then... we see a meltdown of sorts on SM. A rather nasty attempt to discredit everything she's said & call her character into question. Almost... an over the top, attempt.

So the question begs, does someone think she knows something?

All speculation here, of course. But you sure do have to wonder...

I think it could go either way...it sure seemed like they were close in the beginning. She made a LOT of enemies by publicly supporting him...whether that was time/opportunity or genuine, I have no idea. Now, it seems as if her eyes have been opened. I am loyal to a fault and would take a bullet for my siblings...but if they took someone's life or played any part in it, I don't think I could protect them. I had to watch my brother turn his own son over to the police.. He was sobbing his heart out while he did it...because right is right.

Yes. I remember that you stated before about your brother having to turn in your nephew ( his son) .

It's never easy. And I hope that I never have to walk down that aisle.

My apologies.

I also must go on record and say I feel like a total a-hole for being like "I don't see what's wrong with all these guy friends of AJ hanging around. Would it still be weird if they were girls" (I can't even begin to go find my own posting but I sure as heck said it)... but, uh, yeah. I was naive for certain.

I know some of it can't be discussed but the stuff I'm seeing on SM totally disgusts me.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM…:thinking:

WH:” He said a little after 2 o’clock he saw behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway a small white 4 door compact car. I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name CINDY B, my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day. I wanna clear the conspiracy theories, the b.s. involved in this. We have a serious situation here and I would appreciate people’s, ummmm, I would appreciate people’s help as far as helping push the police. Helping with the investigation, not hindering the investigation, not sidetracking the investigation.”
Seems WH likes hindering the investigation. (BBM) He also claims ownership of truck and home, saying my truck my driveway. Neighbor says he saw truck… not AJ. A lot of explaining regarding white car and brothers white car.

CH: Understood

Okay here WH really gets confusing… (BBM)

WH: “The neighbor did not see my daughter. No one has seen my daughter after 2 o’clock – she came to the house, whatever. No one saw anyone get in or out of this white car. He said it was there a little bit after 2, he said 2:03, he didn’t have the exact time but a few minutes after two is what he said on record. Understand this: Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school. We know for a fact she was in the house at 2:25pm that day.

According to WH, AJ disappeared in a matter a couple of minutes, in broad daylight, minutes before Justice was to arrive home from school.

WH: Now 2 o’clock is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house. Now this info is also not in the public - well not truthfully in the public - a minute or minute and a half-later he recognized a white small compact car following her. Did not know this. Bottom line is my neighbor reported at 2:03 [unintelligible] 2 o’clock– he smokes, he doesn’t smoke in the house, he smokes on the porch –
Okay so, WTH… what time is it according to WH is it 2:00 when she was seen last? He says no one saw anyone get in or out of the white car. He does not say neighbor saw AJ get out of the truck. The truck stayed in the driveway… where is AJ? Younger sister gets home around 2:25, AJ is not there, truck is. AJ’s purse is there, are the keys there at that time, or did they appear later? If so by who? If there is a set place for keys in the house, were they hanging there? Who turned the truck key over to LE, and from where did they obtain the truck key? AJ and her cell phone were missing.

I saw at one point that Dateline was supposed to run something about AJ (before WH was arrested - 3/17/15). He explained the whole story as you have here above ^^^ and then sums it up saying, "My daughter's life shouldn't be defined by 22 minutes. She's so much more than that," Wesley Hadsell told Dateline about the time frame of when his daughter vanished.
http://bigfoot9.com/article/117112876419_10153131464071420

Here's another interesting thought, it is always mentioned that the younger sister didn't see her when she got home from school, even by WH repeatedly. Well, JH is the one who brought her home. She was there too. Why is this never mentioned? I am not sure if we are allowed to screenshot from IG but the sister was asked the week of 3/12; "what happened?!" She replied that she was home in the morning before we left for school and then she wasn't home when me and my mom got home & her phone is off and no one has heard from her. not really sure what happened to her.

In this article, JH also says when she got home from work, AJ was not there.
http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

It's probably nothing, but I just think it's very odd that the Mom is not usually mentioned as being with AJ's sister when they got home from school at 230pm. ?

I also must go on record and say I feel like a total a-hole for being like "I don't see what's wrong with all these guy friends of AJ hanging around. Would it still be weird if they were girls" (I can't even begin to go find my own posting but I sure as heck said it)... but, uh, yeah. I was naive for certain.

I know some of it can't be discussed but the stuff I'm seeing on SM totally disgusts me.

I don't think you were being naive, Owl. When you said that, it was pretty early on in this case. It's absolutely normal for our opinions to evolve the more we see and know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage