Royal Baby #2 is on it's way ..

What a beautiful family,

I love seeing William being such a hands on dad, Diana would be so proud of the man he has become.

I think Alice has a good chance, I do hope that they include Diana somewhere.

What a beautiful family they are! The children are gorgeous- both of them. :)
I stayed up last night as long as I could after she arrived at hospital but they delayed the birth announcement for a time, and I had to go to sleep around 3 AM.
I'm so excited for England's new Royal Princess and her parents, and sweet little George. William deserves to have all his family plans and hopes come true after so much trauma in his younger life.

Love to them from the USA and the great state of Texas. :)
I'm hoping for Charlotte Diana as her name, but doubt they would put the two names together...

OMG she is so cute!!! She looks like an Alice to me! I so hope they choose that name :)

I thought Alice too, but now am thinking Anne or Mary would fit well or Charlotte. She is very cute! and George is such a cutie too and what a charmer.

635661470296039019-EPA-BRITAIN-ROYALTY-BIRTH.jpg

Town crier Tony Appleton announces the birth of Duchess Kate's baby girl at St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington. (Photo: Andy Rain, EPA)

A town crier in costume also shared the news outside the hospital. “May our princess be long-lived, happy and glorious,” he said to the crowd chanting “Princess! Princess!”

and we can't forget the town crier :D

That would be nice if they could include Diana's name as a middle name somewhere... just for William and Harry's sake.
A remembrance of her for them. :)

I like Alexandra or Margaret.
If they do things the same as George she will have 2 middle names.
Elizabeth and Diana are my picks.

ETA: wouldn't shock me to see Frances as a middle name instead of Diana.

I think she does have dark hair, she is absolutely gorgeous! I am genuinely excited by this .. no idea why .. maybe I just needed a good news story today :)

What a beautiful family they are! The children are gorgeous- both of them. :)
I stayed up last night as long as I could after she arrived at hospital but they delayed the birth announcement for a time, and I had to go to sleep around 3 AM.
I'm so excited for England's new Royal Princess and her parents, and sweet little George. William deserves to have all his family plans and hopes come true after so much trauma in his younger life.

Love to them from the USA and the great state of Texas. :)
I'm hoping for Charlotte Diana as her name, but doubt they would put the two names together...

I would LOVE her name to be Charlotte Diana as well!!! I think Charlotte Diana Elizabeth would be lovely! She's beautiful!

Thrilled to hear this news and I was hoping for a girl.

... awwwwwww

She is ROYALLY adorable !

I hope she is not called Diana. The poor child deserves her own personality.

F

I think she looks a lot like the Queen in this pic!!!

I do too!

I hope they will name her Charlotte Elizabeth Diana but they might feel pressured to give her the first name of Elizabeth.

The only thing stopping me from being sure about Isabella is that Princess Mary used the name for her daughter. Maybe they will use Isobel?

Perhaps they will use something which hasn't been suggested, like Edwina, Matilda or Susannah.

She is beautiful!

For names, I think Elizabeth is a must, Diana is to honor her, and Catherine will be included too. Now what will the princess be called?

There has been a Queen Elizabeth for so many years with the Queen's Mother preceding her, will baby continue the name just in case the day ever came that she ascended the throne? Just a thought.

http://news.yahoo.com/alice-charlotte-diana-guessing-game-royal-babys-name-071704643.html

Alice, Charlotte, Diana? Guessing game for royal baby's name

Britain's newborn princess has spent her first night at home in London's Kensington Palace, but the guessing game continues over what her name will be.

It's possible she will be named Sunday by her parents, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, but there's no fixed timetable for the announcement.

(more at link)

There is no way the baby will be called Diana.

Middle name maybe, but not her first name.

Given the reported enmity between Queen Elizabeth and Diana, I just don't see the queen allowing the princess to have Diana as any of her names. Out of respect for the queen, I think William and Catherine will comply with her wishes. "Mary" seems a likely candidate to me, not necessarily as a first name, but then George is a fairly traditional name so I wont be surprised if they call her Mary.

She looks like a Rose Frances Mary Alexandra to me.

Unabashed Anglophile that I am, I watched the live feed yesterday morning and caught them leaving the hospital. While sipping my English Breakfast tea :) My favorite moment was when Catherine started down the steps and William took her hand to steady her. That moment - and when he kissed George's cheek - got my sentimental tears flowing and reminded me how much his mother's son he is.

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess and Prince George (and Lupo!) on their beautiful addition to the family. And welcome to the world, little Princess!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt
Back