AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if le looked at other survielence videos in thr direction the killer was walking and could make out who the he was.

If an arrest does not happen soon, it might be useful if a profiler was brought in to provide details about this person... as it appears it could be someone local, and that person is still out there... Perhaps it might help if to get some involved, such as:
http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/

I do. Is it possible that after shoo-ing the BF away she left and went somewhere and drove the perp back to the house with her? If so, said person may have been in the car, not seen through the car window, and gotten out of the car inside the garage and entered the house with her. Do we know if she stayed home all evening?

I also agree with another person that if she shoo-ed her BF away, and if in fact he tended to stay over, that she was possibly heading out to meet someone or planning to have someone over.

Oh another good idea I have not thought of! I have always wondered how the killer got in the house without being seen on camera if he was seen leaving. He had to get in somehow!

Wonder if le looked at other survielence videos in thr direction the killer was walking and could make out who the he was.

Since LE said he left at 1 a.m. and his image is on a camera leaving, hopefully they got surveillance from all the neighbors cameras who had them.

Oh another good idea I have not thought of! I have always wondered how the killer got in the house without being seen on camera if he was seen leaving. He had to get in somehow!

Yes, that's been my question,too. He was seen leaving,but not going in. I doubt she would let someone in from her backyard. Did he enter through the garage?

Since LE said he left at 1 a.m. and his image is on a camera leaving, hopefully they got surveillance from all the neighbors cameras who had them.

Maybe the camera was turned off in the early evening and restarted later at night. This could be why we only have the video of later that night and next day. Maybe the camera had been off earlier.

Maybe the camera was turned off in the early evening and restarted later at night. This could be why we only have the video of later that night and next day. Maybe the camera had been off earlier.

Valid point. I don't know enough about security systems to know if cameras are only on when the alarm is "armed" or if they are the kind that are always on. Would be nice to know.

Excellent thought. That would explain not seeing him go in.

Why doesn't the SPD do this!? The guy left on foot, so it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out he lives nearby.
I didn't realize that it was confirmed the perp left on foot. Finally new news or old news that I missed. :)

Valid point. I don't know enough about security systems to know if cameras are only on when the alarm is "armed" or if they are the kind that are always on. Would be nice to know.

It could be,but our cameras remain on even when our alarm system isn't activated.

[/B]

<modsnip> There have been NO reports stating the perp "left on foot". Also, there have been NO reports stating he was seen on a surveillance camera leaving at 1:05 a.m.

<modsnip> so as not to confuse those who are not as familiar with the case and (like me and a few others here) have read and re-read every single word that has been printed, spoken, etc. regarding this case since the day it happened.

LE enforcement has stated from the onset they think it was "someone she knew". They have also stated it "might be someone in the area".

Again, they have never, not even once, stated that the perp "left on foot".

If you have a link that states otherwise, will you please post it for us?

I thought, and even you said, a shadowy figure was spotted leaving the front of her house on the neighbor's camera!!! Is all this made up???

I thought, and even you said, a shadowy figure was spotted leaving the front of her house on the neighbor's camera!!! Is all this made up???

I never said that. It's never been reported that way. LE has never told us how they know the perp left at 1:05 a.m.

He left the HOUSE on foot...obviously. Or crawled out on his belly. But after that, we do not know. LE may not know. If they know he went out a back way into an alley, they might think he is probably a local to be able to maneuver in the pretty much complete dadkness. But it is possible he had a car stowed out of sight of cameras.

I wish I had the confidence that Miss D has about the SPD on this one, and the confidence that an arrest is coming soon. Sadly, I don't. This is one of those times I'd love to be so very wrong...

So sorry for you again, beautiful Allison.

I never said that. It's never been reported that way. LE has never told us how they know the perp left at 1:05 a.m.

WHOA, so it's never been said, he left house at 1:05 a.m.as shown on the neighbor's camera? Then how do they know he left at that time?? Everyone is saying he was seen leaving but not coming.

He left the HOUSE on foot...obviously. Or crawled out on his belly. But after that, we do not know. LE may not know. If they know he went out a back way into an alley, they might think he is probably a local to be able to maneuver in the pretty much complete dadkness. But it is possible he had a car stowed out of sight of cameras.

Yes, this is possible. If his intent was to show up without her knowing, or perhaps without the BF knowing, he might have parked down the street or even a few blocks away and walked.

As someone else speculated, he might have been in the car with Allison and therefore came into the house through the garage.

We don't know how he got in or how he left after he was seen leaving the house however he was seen.

FWIW Her old condo she lived in was only about 5 minutes away on foot, if that's how the perp left. Also, this is an area people walk around in frequently. So no one would think anything about someone walking around in it, even at 1:05 in the morning.

With all due respect, what else would they say about their PD?

and LawMedia.com is a paid, commercial site.

I specifically said I was not confident about this case. I am not going to defend my feelings. We are all entitled to ours. Obviously.

eta - P.S. I live here too. If we all felt the same way or had the same feelings and ideas as others, we wouldn't get very far IMO.

Okay, I've got it now. I understand that my time and thoughts here have gone unappreciated.

I personally still hold up hope that this case will be solved soon and appreciate all my SPD is doing to bring it to a close.

Good luck with all the theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member