Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
? about the norview shorts. Was the weather there nice enough for her to have been wearing shorts?

? about the norview shorts. Was the weather there nice enough for her to have been wearing shorts?

heck no! That was a cold winter week! I don't know what AJ would wear for softball practices or to the gym, but definitely not shorts weather outside!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! All you mothers out there rest, relax, and enjoy your day.

I cant help but have an "ugh" feeling everytime someone mentions the tox reports. If you've followed Thomas Bearson's (unresolved) case, you'll recall that even though LE as the results, they have stated they will not release them. Hope thats not the case here.

No. There had been several episodes of snow in Norfolk, prior to her going missing. In fact, according to Zach, the night he searched the ball park behind AJ's house, there was snow on the ground.

My opinion is that these Norview shorts (along with the knee brace, 2 sports bras, socks, etc.) found on the side of S Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake, did belong to AJ, and were the contents of a travel bag she brought home with her from Longwood. We have no official confirmation that these clothes belonged to AJ, but we do know that she went to Norview HS, and that she wore a knee brace, and that (according to WH) one of the bras was identified as one someone had given AJ for Christmas. If these clothing items didn't belong to AJ, then I find it extraordinary that the items of a different young woman, who attended Norview HS, played softball, and wore a knee brace, just happened to end up discarded on the side of the road in rural Chesapeake somehow.

JMO

Hadsell’s family told WAVY in the days after she went missing that they suspect someone she knows is involved in her disappearance. The family and news station did not name that person, because he has not been identified by police as a suspect.

Her cousin, Chelsey Zirkle, told WAVY:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/03/anjel...-virginia-teen-college-student-disappearance/

This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea. She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.

No. There had been several episodes of snow in Norfolk, prior to her going missing. In fact, according to Zach, the night he searched the ball park behind AJ's house, there was snow on the ground.

My opinion is that these Norview shorts (along with the knee brace, 2 sports bras, socks, etc.) found on the side of S Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake, did belong to AJ, and were the contents of a travel bag she brought home with her from Longwood. We have no official confirmation that these clothes belonged to AJ, but we do know that she went to Norview HS, and that she wore a knee brace, and that (according to WH) one of the bras was identified as one someone had given AJ for Christmas. If these clothing items didn't belong to AJ, then I find it extraordinary that the items of a different young woman, who attended Norview HS, played softball, and wore a knee brace, just happened to end up discarded on the side of the road in rural Chesapeake somehow.

JMO

Agreed on all points. And IF they were in fact AJ's clothes... were they tossed out the window of a moving vehicle on the way to or from some place else? Placed there intentionally? Why THAT specific area?

I had to take a look at the map again to get a better visual.

1. AJ's house
2. Clothes found on S. Battlefield
3. AJ located at the house in Franklin

ajlocated.jpg

The location of the clothes (which were brought to light by the mysterious tip phoned in on the magically disappearing 2nd cell phone of WH on March 19th) was completely out of the way, for a trip from AJ's home to the house in Franklin where she was ultimately discovered so any idea of the clothes being tossed "on the way there" can obviously be ruled out.

JMO, moo, etc.

If memory serves me correctly, there was a high of 40 on the day AJ went missing and a low of 28.

That area near her house is close to water as well.Anyone who has ever ridden a motorcycle can tell you that even a small creek causes a definite drop in temperature even if people arent always aware of the source.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! All you mothers out there rest, relax, and enjoy your day.

Agree.

Once again.

Agree.

Happy Mother's Day to all WS Mothers this morning. Much oblige. Have a blessed day.

Hadsell’s family told WAVY in the days after she went missing that they suspect someone she knows is involved in her disappearance. The family and news station did not name that person, because he has not been identified by police as a suspect.

Her cousin, Chelsey Zirkle, told WAVY:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/03/anjel...-virginia-teen-college-student-disappearance/

This person supposedly said that he wanted to hang out, and she said she didn’t think it was a good idea. She was more worried that this person would maybe do something, and this person is the person we kind of suspect did something.

All of which, in my opinion, was completely bogus and quite likely ruled out 100% by local LE, or we would have seen an arrest of this POI. I think it was WH who started the story about it being Texty Kid, and got the others on-board with that story when he knew all along Texty Kid had nothing to do with any of it.

Agreed on all points. And IF they were in fact AJ's clothes... were they tossed out the window of a moving vehicle on the way to or from some place else? Placed there intentionally? Why THAT specific area?

1. AJ's house

View attachment 74547

The location of the clothes (which were brought to light by the mysterious tip phoned in on the magically disappearing 2nd cell phone of WH on March 19th) was completely out of the way, for a trip from AJ's home to the house in Franklin where she was ultimately discovered so any idea of the clothes being tossed "on the way there" can obviously be ruled out.

JMO, moo, etc.

I agree.

I also think the clothes were dumped in that location on purpose with an attempt to misdirect.

Look at the map above and note the triangle. Battlefield Boulevard is a fair distance from both #1 and #3.

***Its also interesting to note that based on the map above, there is no direct route between the Franklin location (#3) and the Battlefield Boulevard location (#2)

The one thing both locations have in common is a relatively direct route to and from Norfolk (#1)

1. AJ's house

View attachment 74547

JMO, moo, etc.

Can someone put hotel location on this map. Tia

I agree.

I also think the clothes were dumped in that location on purpose with an attempt to misdirect.

Look at the map above and note the triangle. Battlefield Boulevard is a fair distance from both #1 and #3.

***Its also interesting to note that based on the map above, there are no connecting roads visible between the Franklin location (#3) and the Battlefield Boulevard location (#2)

The one thing both locations have in common is a relatively direct route to and from Norfolk (#1)

Agree. There was plenty of time to get the clothing from the house before sis got home.

Or get some items from the bottom of the closet the next morning while the kids were at school and before the 9pm report.

Then wait a few days and toss them in a location thats away from home and body dump.

I agree.

***Its also interesting to note that based on the map above, there are no connecting roads visible between the Franklin location (#3) and the Battlefield Boulevard location (#2)

If one was going to Fl. is this the road or direction one would go in?

JMO

Sleuthing at its finest. Love your post. Good job. Jmo

If one was going to Fl. is this the road or direction one would go in?

IMO no.

The easiest route to Florida from Norfolk is to take Interstate 64 West to Richmond and then pick up Interstate 95 South.Much less traffic leaving the beach.

Its a straight shot from there all the way.

Mapquest shows going through Suffolk then picking up 58/13 to 95 so I suppose it would be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding