CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by my theory that JH has hidden a MC away somewhere and was planning on dumping his car and making his getaway on the bike.

I think he may have planned to get away for a while... to do some more random killings or something. But to completely get away with the crime he should never have done the whole apartment thing.

This is the girl who helped babysit the little girl who died in the theatre. :(

I think he may have planned to get away for a while... to do some more random killings or something. But to completely get away with the crime he should never have done the whole apartment thing.

I wonder if he had even thought any further than the actual crime and initial getaway. It doesn't appear that he did...

:grouphug: The prosecutors are now beginning to interview one of MANY children that were at the theater?

:cry:

This is the girl who helped babysit the little girl who died in the theatre. :(

OMG! I was tearing up... she was 13 years old. OMG... I'm bawling now as we have also listened to her 911 call.

:grouphug:

I wonder if he had even thought any further than the actual crime and initial getaway. It doesn't appear that he did...

Yeah. If anything he just wanted to continue on a spree for a while until he was caught. Guess he wussed out on that once police actually showed up.

She is right, but that is not always the case ATL ;) , my money is on Noah second to Rumer and Val--ok...back on topic now :blushing:

I am following the McStay hearing as well as this trial.

Is there a WS thread? lol

Faye Borquez

CSI - bucket of evidence brought to table. Evidence collected from autopsies.

July 20, 2012 Autopsies

7 lead fragments collected from Jessica Ghawi

5 pellets, 2 copper fragments from A.J. Boik

1 bullet, 1 lead, 3 copper fragments, 1 movie ticket stub Matthew McQuinn

After a witness is done, if they have been given photos or evidence to look at, why does the defense team not take those pictures or paper from the stand? Sometimes, the witness brings the stuff with them off the stand and hands it to an attorney. Sometimes the judge notices the papers on the stand while administering the oath and asks for them. After questioning the young girl before this witness, the blonde (can't remember name) scurried over and immersed herself in the computer. The judge had to gather the papers.....seems odd to me.

Just 21, 2012 Autopsies

4 pellets, 4 lead fragment, 3 copper framents from Rebecca Wingo

Gunshot victim but no evidence found (bullet left body) Gorden Cowden

4 copper fragments, 7 lead fragments Alexander Teves

she did 6 autopsies in one day? must have been a long and emotional day

After a witness is done, if they have been given photos or evidence to look at, why does the defense team not take those pictures or paper from the stand? Sometimes, the witness brings the stuff with them off the stand and hands it to an attorney. Sometimes the judge notices the papers on the stand while administering the oath and asks for them. After questioning the young girl before this witness, the blonde (can't remember name) scurried over and immersed herself in the computer. The judge had to gather the papers.....seems odd to me.

Yes, I have heard Judge ask numerous times the next witness "Can you hand me those?" I am not sure who is at fault for that. The witness is probably so relieved to be done, they forget to gather them. IMO, PT should retrieve whatever is left on stand and give to court (or return to their files) It could lead to some witness seeing something they might not want to see!

Now showing CSI photos of car - taken from police garage (or whatever - has been moved from theater)

Taking morning break - return at 1:30 EDT

When we return, will be admitting evidence found in car (tennis shoes, stocking cap, metal spikes, and everything else found in car I would assume)

OH MY! He had a Skull covering on the gear shift!! Defense objected to photos showing it, but Judge is saying that since it really isn't visible in the photos, he overruled.

Now they are discussing the witness from yesterday, Eliason - works for DA's office - and that #557 knew. Mr. King is still objecting to her remaining on the jury. Because of what he saw during the investigation.

I really wish we could see these photos up close. It's so annoying trying to make out the pictures.

Morning break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member