DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the maid misconstrued something she heard and told the wrong people that one of her clients was having $40,000 delivered to his house. Then the perps show up and are angry. They force SS to get them money...and that's why this ridiculous "money-on-the-doorstep deal happened. Whomever brought the money over must be clueless, because THIS is the biggest tip-off of all that something is terribly wrong.
"Oh, leave it on the step. I don't even need to count it."

The assistant who brought it over then for some reason contacted the HK to let her know it arrived. I don't get why this person working for the business would contact the HK rather than the owner about $40K of his money sitting outside.

I try to thank people on here and most of the time, I get that little yellow triangle and it won't let me. Anybody else get that? Annoying.

Ok I was about to say again I didn't believed in her involvement, then I read this. So she knew about the money delivery, she spoke to the person... not sure if she's involved but FWIW I'm thinking it's someone close to her, that knew about the delivery and someone that didn't wanted her dead...

Maybe she's just got a big mouth and blabbed about the $40k to the wrong people? Either way it's bad for her.

anyone have anything to substantiate that the alleged pizza was allegedly dropped at the door? if not, please don't state it as fact.

I try to thank people on here and most of the time, I get that little yellow triangle and it won't let me. Anybody else get that? Annoying.

No, I don't get a yellow triangle but sometimes I have to refresh the page because the thanks button is missing.

"Police documents obtained by The Washington Post show that the assistant had been helping Savopoulos prepare for the planned opening of a new martial arts studio in Chantilly."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

Oh, dear. Did the assistant inadvertently share information with NG that she in turn shared with others that led to all this trouble? JMO

Someone posted a comment that the money was supposedly for cash rewards at the opening of the new martial arts studio.

if she's not a family member that's posting about it and she knew about the 40,000, then we would have to possibly conclude that she is a conspirator, whoever she is?

I think it's possible police told family more than they told media, I feel we are suspecting anyone who speaks while there are probably many more (considering the help knew) who knew about the $40k delivery.

I do wonder how it is she knows that stunning tidbit about the money. It isn't a detail SS would knowingly share with a housekeeper, I don't care how long she had been in his employment.

I also couldn't help but notice the cops aren't confirming any of it and the media is now quoting her yet others are "unnamed sources."

JMO

THIS is what I don't understand. Someone said he was a shrewd businessman but very nice so I can't see him telling anyone this amount of money would be delivered.

thanks for pulling that quote about the pizza being left at the door. So many things stated as fact and so so many articles in different sources. Thanks again. x2

FOX 5 has also learned that a Domino's pizza delivery was made late Wednesday night just before midnight at the Savopoulos' house. The delivery man says he left two pizzas at the front door and there was an envelope with cash left outside.

snipped from article:http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29114637/savopoulos-fire-deaths
BBM

$40,000 cash? :thinking: (kidding) These guys were either super immature and stupid or super brazen and sadistic (or all of the above?) Crazy!

This case.....has really gotten to me. They all do, of course, but then one comes along that makes it hard to concentrate on anything else. I NEED to know what happened to this poor family. I just can't stop thinking about it.

I think the killers knew SS. I think they knew about the money drop-off and were familiar with the schedule of the house. I think that SS was able to make those phone calls to NG and V's husband because he knew who the perps were and perhaps didn't realize how dire the situation was. Maybe he thought they were going to be let go once the money came. And no forced entry because AS recognized them and let them into the house.

I'm not sure I believe NG had anything to do with it. But I do think we'll hear about an arrest really, really soon. That can't be the only surveillance video LE has. Hopefully they're monitoring the killers as I type this and just waiting to get all their ducks in a row.

Every time I think about those poor daughters, my heart breaks for them.

And to hear the little boy screaming in the background of that phone call. To me, it sounds like he's yelling at someone. I hope he gave the killers hell. I hope they have plenty of visible injuries on them so it raises red flags for everyone who knows them.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

jmo

The mail is reporting that little Philip had a concussion. I know they are not known for the most accurate in news information, says NG was quoted as saying this.

"She told police that Savvas left a message saying Figueroa was staying overnight to help because his wife was sick and his son had suffered a concussion."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssistant-dropped-40-000-package-murdered.html

I still wonder who accepted the pizza. If it was SS or was special instructions left on where to leave it? I know when I order online it gives me the option to leave a note for the driver.

The killers knew that the money was due to be delivered to the house last Thursday, Fox5 reported.

I wonder how they know this?

The fire was started next to the son's bed and he was burned so badly they still haven't id'd him yet. (nbc4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brightshelby