Recovered/Located CA - Cecil Knutson (dec'd), Dianna Bedwell (inj'd), Valley Ctr, 10 May 2015

Maybe it has something to do with her selling Dianna's keepsakes on eBay. Just curious if anyone knows how much that auction ended with? Sad though...I hope things get better and Dianna gets on her feet soon. She is a hero in my book for sure.

Odd that there's heartfelt letters for auction.

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-83677487/

Well, here we go!

Dianna has an attorney now. Gloria Allred!

So, here we are...

The article is short, so please read.

I will summarize by saying that Dianna doesn't have plans to do interviews until (snipped by me...) "she has recovered from her ordeal."

And the kicker........

Gloria wants to make it clear that......... snipped by me.......

" "that neither she nor her family is affiliated with any websites, Facebook, Twitter, or ******** accounts." "

In print, in MSM.
It's sad, really.
IMOO.

Well, here we go!

So, here we are...

I will summarize by saying that Dianna doesn't have plans to do interviews until (snipped by me...) "she has recovered from her ordeal."

And the kicker........

" "that neither she nor her family is affiliated with any websites, Facebook, Twitter, or ******** accounts." "

In print, in MSM.
It's sad, really.
IMOO.

I agree, a sad affair.

Well, here we go!

So, here we are...

And the kicker........

In print, in MSM.
It's sad, really.
IMOO.

Wow this is shocking news. I guess we will here from Gloria Allred tomorrow.

From what I've been able to ascertain, Robert Acosta is Dianna's biological son. The two women we keep hearing about are Paul's biological daughters, which would make them step-sisters to Robert. One of these daughters is the same one that was operating the Facebook search page during the two weeks they were missing.

Ever since the news about Gloria Allred jumping on board has surfaced, people who KNOW the daughter have been leaving comments on that same page. So, with that in mind, I have to assume that the people leaving the comments know whether the woman running it is legitimate or not. I suspect she is Paul's biological daughter, just as she stated, and not some scammer.

Last week I made the comment about how if Dianna was to recover and decided to write a book about all of this, it would be a bestseller. Apparently, Robert Acosta and Gloria Allred agree, otherwise for what possible reason would she need to be represented by an attorney ?

You can read the latest Facebook comments here:

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPaulandDianna?fref=nf

Make sure and expand the comments section to view all the most recent posts. You can find out more right here about what is going on than you can in any MSM article.

I also think it's sort of odd that I've heard nothing at all about funeral arrangements, at least not that I've seen.

Gosh, she almost died, her family was trashed on SM as they searched. It was a miracle of good luck she was found.

I wish her and her children well. They seem to know how not to let piffle get to them.

Perhaps Gloria is eyeing the county for non-upkeep of the roads. Or the rescuers took too long? Gloria was quoted as saying she has "a lot of investigating to do."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back