DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might of been him..idk..i change the channel whenever he comes on. He argues everything and it's ridiculous.

It was his public defender:

But public defender Natalie Lawson, representing Wint, said the police was only witch-hunting her client and had no probable cause to arraign him in court, because Savopoulos’s blue Porsche was seen driven by a man with a short hair, and while his description did not fit that of Wint, the Porsche was later found burned in Maryland.

http://www.thestandarddaily.com/pol...in-killing-his-former-boss-whole-family/2236/

we are all on the same team here. We do not need to cast others here in a bad light, or be snarky towards each other or say 'one group of us is more intelligent' for believing this theory etc.

amen...

I think, if i recall correctly they processed his car on the 21st, and the SW was requested on the 15th, so they waited 6 days to search it. I think it stated also that they took the car into custody on the 14th. So they had the car and the warrant, but waited 6 days to do it. I hope i'm correct on those dates.

eek, he really shouldn't have told him anything about that house or how they gain access to the garage or anything else. codes or no codes that's extremely unprofessional and he could probably get in trouble for that. I would be mad as heck I found out somebody that i paid to do work around my house was giving private information about access to anything to a reporter of all people, hey let's just let everybody in the world know. smh....I wonder if this guy is for real...I would think people thinking of hiring him, might think twice now...eeek

The problem with trying to find JW's fingerprints or DNA on or in any of the family vehicles is that he was probably in all of them at one point or another, and any hits could not be tied to a specific day or time. Probably the same for inside the house (at least in certain rooms).

I'm beginning to think the police never believed his story about dropping the cash in the red car in the garage. First, he lied about it, saying first he found the key and unlocked it, and then that it was unlocked. Under stress I might see him saying first it was unlocked and then remembering he had to get a key, but not the reverse sequence. You don't misremember that you found a key. So, that alone makes his red car tale highly suspect.

Second, the direction for him to place the money in the red car was given to him by SS on the phone according to JW's story, not by text, so there is no text on anyone's phone that confirms what was said. Further, if the contractor's explanation of the security of the garage door and entry door from the garage into the kitchen is correct, I don't see DW figuring out how to get into the garage, open the door with a code, and then close it later (unless SS taught him, which is unlikely because there is probably a panic code that can be entered to sound sirens and SS would have given him the panic code).

JW may have just sashayed into the house, divided the money up with those inside, and got out of there.

NG also told people that garage doors were left open. So this garage was far from "fort knox."

Who is WJ? I keep seeing this, but argh...another person I can't find anywhere.

He could just as easily been at the dojo and then be alibied by other staff members. This guy seems damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

If he hadn't been seen anywhere, you guys would be saying "aha! no alibi!" lol.

How would JW put DW's dna on the pizza crust? And how would JW frame DW if he was seen on camera at Lowes during the house fire?

Interesting. So you have a way wide open mind in terms of Wint being innocent. And yet, JW is described in the most guilty, coldblooded way. Seems kind of odd, imo. Considering one of them has a violent criminal history and the other, none at all. :waitasec:

We are all on the same team here. We do not need to cast others here in a bad light, or be snarky towards each other or say 'one group of us is more intelligent' for believing this theory etc.

I think JW told the accountant that he was headed to the Dojo to drop off the package. And I also believe there was nobody working at the Dojo on Thursday because nobody could get into it without SS being there.

Thus the need to go to the Lowe's for JW's security photo op. That is why LE got the pings, receipts and store video but they have never said they have JW on video after 12 Noon or that anybody saw him after that point.

JMO

I admit I don't know squat. :dunno: Some know more, evidently. :scared:

oh my goodness yes, I didn't think that was okay either.

They are probably pretty upset and don't have tye perspective to know what facts to share or not share, or with whom they should or should not share.. With their boss murdered and his wife, son and VF brutally murdered, I think they are probably not even thinking about things like professionalism on the job--and they probably don't have a lot of experience with media. They are probably just trying their best.

I think, if i recall correctly they processed his car on the 21st, and the SW was requested on the 15th, so they waited 6 days to search it. I think it stated also that they took the car into custody on the 14th. So they had the car and the warrant, but waited 6 days to do it. I hope i'm correct on those dates.

eek, he really shouldn't have told him anything about that house or how they gain access to the garage or anything else. codes or no codes that's extremely unprofessional and he could probably get in trouble for that. I would be mad as heck I found out somebody that i paid to do work around my house was giving private information about access to anything to a reporter of all people, hey let's just let everybody in the world know. smh....I wonder if this guy is for real...I would think people thinking of hiring him, might think twice now...eeek

The problem with trying to find JW's fingerprints or DNA on or in any of the family vehicles is that he was probably in all of them at one point or another, and any hits could not be tied to a specific day or time. Probably the same for inside the house (at least in certain rooms).

I'm beginning to think the police never believed his story about dropping the cash in the red car in the garage. First, he lied about it, saying first he found the key and unlocked it, and then that it was unlocked. Under stress I might see him saying first it was unlocked and then remembering he had to get a key, but not the reverse sequence. You don't misremember that you found a key. So, that alone makes his red car tale highly suspect.

Second, the direction for him to place the money in the red car was given to him by SS on the phone according to JW's story, not by text, so there is no text on anyone's phone that confirms what was said. Further, if the contractor's explanation of the security of the garage door and entry door from the garage into the kitchen is correct, I don't see DW figuring out how to get into the garage, open the door with a code, and then close it later (unless SS taught him, which is unlikely because there is probably a panic code that can be entered to sound sirens and SS would have given him the panic code).

JW may have just sashayed into the house, divided the money up with those inside, and got out of there.

NG also told people that garage doors were left open. So this garage was far from "fort knox."

He could just as easily been at the dojo and then be alibied by other staff members. This guy seems damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

How would JW put DW's dna on the pizza crust? And how would JW frame DW if he was seen on camera at Lowes during the house fire?

Interesting. So you have a way wide open mind in terms of Wint being innocent. And yet, JW is described in the most guilty, coldblooded way. Seems kind of odd, imo. Considering one of them has a violent criminal history and the other, none at all. :waitasec:

We are all on the same team here. We do not need to cast others here in a bad light, or be snarky towards each other or say 'one group of us is more intelligent' for believing this theory etc.

I think JW told the accountant that he was headed to the Dojo to drop off the package. And I also believe there was nobody working at the Dojo on Thursday because nobody could get into it without SS being there.

Thus the need to go to the Lowe's for JW's security photo op. That is why LE got the pings, receipts and store video but they have never said they have JW on video after 12 Noon or that anybody saw him after that point.

JMO

lol..Now that's the truth.

Anyone have any idea why it hasn't been released?

Mug shot of who? Did someone get arrested?

This was not a "dream job" for JW. It was a huge step down for him. He had also trained PS in racing and was replaced by a more professional racer. I'd bet this didn't pay enough to fund JW's racing dreams and certainly not a 5 day trip to CA or another to Italy.

Aaaand despite all I'm posting, I'm not certain at all how JW is connected to this if at all. It is clear that he isn't the brightest bulb nor is Wint. I do wonder if they planned to chop the car and sell the parts. Many posters have said the parts would be too hot but I disagree. Even if only 200 Moslers of this model are made a year, someone will pay for the parts. If they could get the parts overseas or even to NY they could probably unload them.

JMO

BBM

But wasn't the dojo right by AIW? Why wouldn't the accountant just bring the cash back to AIW or the Dojo himself if that was the fact? Why send a driver to the bank to retrieve the package if the accountant was returning within a block away from the dojo?

If the grand Opening was on Friday, why would he lock everyone out of the Dojo on Thursday? Surely there were more keys than one.

How do we know that was just a photo pop? He may have been given instructions to go to Lowes on Wednesday when they were all working at he Dojo.

JMO

jmo but I second that :loveyou:

I know one thing for certain, and that's the fact there's a lot that I DON'T know.

They are probably pretty upset and don't have tye perspective to know what facts to share or not share, or with whom they should or should not share.. With their boss murdered and his wife, son and VF brutally murdered, I think they are probably not even thinking about things like professionalism on the job--and they probably don't have a lot of experience with media. They are probably just trying their best.

yup, i agree with that regarding NG. But most deff not the contractor. I would never hire him after that little blab. If he did in fact say that to the blogger.

After scrolling through all these posts is the general consensus that this terrible crime is over a stupid car? There are no words. MOO.

That's pretty interesting. I might have missed that that's what he told the AIW employee. (Or maybe SS/DW told that to the employee?) Either way, JW had to have known that SS wouldn't have been at the dojo because he was home with sick kid or on Conf call, sooooo...how did he think he was going to get in? Did SS leave a key for him in the red car in the garage? Did JW have his own key to the dojo? Did someone at AIW in Chantillt have a key? LE would know all of this. But it's pretty important to his alibi.

Pretty important indeed. I think JW did not anticipate being linked so quickly.

We don't know what SS told the accountant to explain why he wasn't personally coming for the money and instead wanted JW to be a messenger. But JW would have to give the appearance he did follow through and delivered it to whatever was told to the accountant because cops most assuredly would check. What JW didn't anticipate was several things: 1) nobody was at the dojo so that prompted his trip to Lowe's and 2) Wint would leave his DNA on the pizza and 3) LE would find his BMW and seize it that day and 4) his girlfriend keeping his text and photo of the money on her phone.

This group of lowlifes were not a brain trust.

JMO

JMO

jmo but I second that :loveyou:

BBM

But wasn't the dojo right by AIW? Why wouldn't the accountant just bring the cash back to AIW or the Dojo himself if that was the fact? Why send a driver to the bank to retrieve the package if the accountant was returning within a block away from the dojo?

If the grand Opening was on Friday, why would he lock everyone out of the Dojo on Thursday? Surely there were more keys than one.

How do we know that was just a photo pop? He may have been given instructions to go to Lowes on Wednesday when they were all working at he Dojo.
f

From what I undersrand, the accountant was in Hyattsville, which is where the bank was. I am surmising that someone wanted to make sure the driver was doing the delivering to the home where the victims were being held. There might be reason they didn't think the accountant would leave money in a car without questioning it. And I think they probably wouldn't have wanted the money dropped off at the dojo because SS wasn't really there and the killers weren't there. Idk.

It was his public defender:

But public defender Natalie Lawson, representing Wint, said the police was only witch-hunting her client and had no probable cause to arraign him in court, because Savopoulos’s blue Porsche was seen driven by a man with a short hair, and while his description did not fit that of Wint, the Porsche was later found burned in Maryland.

http://www.thestandarddaily.com/pol...in-killing-his-former-boss-whole-family/2236/

Well, there you go. So many, many here agree with Wint's public defender v Cathy Lanier's version that it WAS Wint. How about that?

After scrolling through all these posts is the general consensus that this terrible crime is over a stupid car? There are no words. MOO.

I think it's safe to say the consensus is that we just don't know.:facepalm:

I don't think it was over a car. JMO

I just find it to be pretty creepy he's contacting AS at all.

JMO

I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but do we know anything about what SS and JW's personal relationship was like?

The reason I'm asking is because my profession puts me in the same world as a lot of wealthy people (certainly not wealthy myself). They pretty much all have some sort of "assistant" and I've seen that the assistant "job" can come with a variety of different responsibilities, and run the spectrum from strictly a "lowly" errand-runner to being treated as a member of the family. In the latter scenario, it would not strike me as odd if the assistant had a friendly relationship with the rest of the family. But in those cases I've seen where the assistant is treated like a part of the family, it's usually been when they have been working for them for 10-15-20 years. If JW was employed for only a matter of a few months, I don't think he would have been that "in" with the family. Sorry, thinking outloud and answering my own questions...

I'm not part of any general consensus. Never have been. I wasn't on the band wagon against Sierra LaMar's mom/her boyfriend/dad when all the while LE KNEW who murdered that precious young woman. Wasn't on the band wagon against Mark Lunsford, nor his parents while John Couey murdered Mark's child. Nor was I on the band wagon against Diena Thompson when her baby girl Somer went missing, the Smart family, see Steve Groene, ETC.

NONE of the above were "cleared" by LE until an arrest was made.

Breaks my heart that they have to read the horrible things said about them on the internet for eternity. :tears:

This was not a "dream job" for JW. It was a huge step down for him. He had also trained PS in racing and was replaced by a more professional racer. I'd bet this didn't pay enough to fund JW's racing dreams and certainly not a 5 day trip to CA or another to Italy.

Aaaand despite all I'm posting, I'm not certain at all how JW is connected to this if at all. It is clear that he isn't the brightest bulb nor is Wint. I do wonder if they planned to chop the car and sell the parts. Many posters have said the parts would be too hot but I disagree. Even if only 200 Moslers of this model are made a year, someone will pay for the parts. If they could get the parts overseas or even to NY they could probably unload them.

Wint did make an immediate trip to NYC.

Well, there you go. So many, many here agree with Wint's public defender v Cathy Lanier's version that it WAS Wint. How about that?

Yeah..Lanier is the police chief and she says Wint did it. Wint's defender is defending him by saying he didn't do it. That's usually how it goes..IMO

Chief Lanier also stated there was no sign of forced entry.

Police are allowed to lie, misrepresent or say whatever they want in the course of an investigation.

JMO

f

From what I undersrand, the accountant was in Hyattsville, which is where the bank was. I am surmising that someone wanted to make sure the driver was doing the delivering to the home where the victims were being held. There might be reason they didn't think the accountant would leave money in a car without questioning it. And I think they probably wouldn't have wanted the money dropped off at the dojo because SS wasn't really there and the killers weren't there. Idk.

I totally understand why SS did not ask the accountant to come to his home. But I disagree that the accountant was told that the $ was being dropped at the Dojo. That seems far fetched, imo.

I understand why JW was asked to deliver the money instead of the accountant. But I disagree that the accountant would think it was gping to the Dojo instead of the house in DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member