Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting to hear that the police have ruled out the Spiderman figurine found in Spedding's van. Until then it is very suss.

Agreed! Wondering what else has been found that we have not heard about yet.

What was it BS said back around the time of his interview?

Something like I did nothing to hurt WT.

Always thought the word hurt was odd. imo

Having a foggy moment here, Was the Spedding's caravan seized with the other vehicles back in January?

I assume that all children associated have been interviewed in an age appropriate manner.

Williams sister and the three boys that resided with BS.

Cannot help thinking about the Baden Clay girls interviews ... innocent, honest and heartbreaking.

Regarding the 1987 incident: I wonder if that caravan still exists somewhere or if it is long gone. I'm sure it was gone over before by police but Would be interesting to find out if able to retrieve any new forensic evidence with today's technology.

Colin ....Spider-Man toy.....interesting company Bill had :thinking:

Oh thank God this has finally come out. Some of us have known about this for quite a while but couldn't mention it. Apparently the Spiderman figurine was tucked up under the sun visor in BS's van. Anyone still sitting on the fence?
How did you know about this already?

Snippets of information the media and police have released this whole time has always been very calculated. Suddenly this is released a week or so before his next court appearances. I feel it was done for a reason

I guess it depends, if it's based just on the 87 attacks I'd say he will. But if the courts know a lot more than we do about wt, and they probably do , I don't think he'll be going anywhere

Side note, I LOLZ at the caliber of MS fib telling skills. Holy dooly

I totally agree with you, Manny83! Do you think they have been releasing the info in such a calculated way, bc they are trying to send a message to anyone else is involved, or who may be hiding some information?

I totally agree with you, Manny83! Do you think they have been releasing the info in such a calculated way, bc they are trying to send a message to anyone else is involved, or who may be hiding some information?

Could be. I can't really think of other reasons? Building a case? What worries me is what else they must know and when they'll release that

I think it will come out soon that are are more victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675