Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

knowing the time she last spoke to her dad on the phone is vital. It is also vital to know if this was before or after she dropped off the baby.

Aaron has the baby, his dad owns the shop. Hinky.

ugh ! Again jmo and all that jazz !!!!!!

I gathered from reviewing fb it looked like they were separated. Nothing new as far as updates. Someone commented an important time was to pick the baby up at 8 pm and when she didn't show raised suspicions higher. Phone logs. Did she meet Aaron at shop to drop off baby or did she plan another meet up with someone else?

I've got to look sideways at baby's daddy. Hate to assume--- but it happens that way so often. Custody issues can get very heated and ugly. JMO------:mad:

No proof has really surfaced that Leah was indeed the driver of her car to the shop. It looks like baby daddy was to have baby for a visit and timeline Leah failed to show up at 8 pm to pick her up. Did Leah plan a meetup with someone, new love interest, ignite old high school flame? Not enough info but not good vibes here.

Bump. Still no new info. Search party to head out this morning at 8:30. This is so strange...

The people who work at that shop are my POIs. I hope LE feels the same.

The people who work at that shop are my POIs. I hope LE feels the same.

It has to be someone she told she was headed there.
JMO

Or a person she told to meet her there.

I gathered from reviewing fb it looked like they were separated. Nothing new as far as updates. Someone commented an important time was to pick the baby up at 8 pm and when she didn't show raised suspicions higher. Phone logs. Did she meet Aaron at shop to drop off baby or did she plan another meet up with someone else?

How could she pick up or drop off the baby at 8pm when she was at the Friday evening graduation until between 9pm and 10pm? I am confused. If baby daddy is the last one we know of that saw her, he and his family need to be looked at closely, IMO.

Well, it didn't say which day but I assumed maybe baby daddy was to keep the baby for the weekend. It was on the family search FB comments. When she failed to pick up baby concern grew even more. Wish they would release more details.

Family: missing woman received threatening calls
20150609_025206_leah_400.jpg

http://www.grahamleader.com/ci_28281871/family-missing-woman-received-threatening-calls

You know how when you look at pictures of people and you say to yourself "that guy totally is creepy", but you don't know why?... and then you find out they turned out to be the predator who did the bad deed? Yeah, I get that when I poke around FB photos. Nothing to base it on but instinct. That's all I can say on it without breaking TOS.

As far as her car being found a the workplace, I do sincerely hope LE is examining all who worked at the auto place. There has to be a clue they have overlooked.

Interesting...I had gathered some info on social media previously and wondered if there were issues between families or Leah and baby daddy. Sad the LE doesn't sound like they are taking this seriously as it warrants.

The link above that I was finally able to access mentions a dating site. If she met up with someone off of there, then imo its someone she has already met at least once. The location the truck was found doesn't seem like a place to meet for the first time.

After reading some more, she has an iphone 5, aren't those traceable with there own ip address?

Threatening calls from a blocked number? They need that info post haste.

This is also weird:

Martin, 22, didn’t show up for her shift Saturday at EC’s Auto Repair in Graham and was reported missing by her father, Billy Martin, Saturday evening. Her Chevrolet truck was found at the shop, and Martin is listed in the Texas Department of Public Safety’s database for missing persons as an “involuntary” case. The DPS listing also states that her wallet, phone and keys to the vehicle were not located.

She didn't show up for her shift on Saturday, but her truck was there. No one who works there was alerted ALL DAY and never thought to call around or report it? So much hinky my head's spinning!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back