Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the spiderman toy...seems like way too much of a coincidence that the had it in the car because his grandkid gave it to him......but also if he had it to lure WT then sorry I think thats drawing a long bow.......possibly a trophy but really would he be that stupid?? If all is to be believed he has been quite cunning up until that point.
I still think it was planted to highlight him as a suspect. Perhaps things werent moving fast enough for someone??
I did think that for a second that could have been planted but MS knew he had it in the van. It will all come out in the end, I hope!

So as far as I can tell all this info/links relating to the "Story" about the Spiderman toy originated from the Daily Telegraph....for some reason it seems the original article from the Daily Telegraph is now a subscribe only article.....if anyone has a subscription can you tell me the reporter of the articles name please.......

Fingers crossed- if BS is involved (which I personally believe he is to some capacity, at least) in little William's disappearance, I truly hope they have a solid case against him! It's been pretty quiet since his arrest, so I really hope they have crucial info/ evidence that has not been made public!

One question though it's says in several
Posts that MS said LAST NIGHT.... So the police only questioned her about it last night? Or the media maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So as far as I can tell all this info/links relating to the "Story" about the Spiderman toy originated from the Daily Telegraph....for some reason it seems the original article from the Daily Telegraph is now a subscribe only article.....if anyone has a subscription can you tell me the reporter of the articles name please.......
Taylor Auerbach is on the original

The updated one Puggle has this person as the author

TAYLOR AUERBACH
The Daily Telegraph
June 10, 2015 12:00AM

One question though it's says in several
Posts that MS said LAST NIGHT.... So the police only questioned her about it last night? Or the media maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The media it seems Found.
MS and the 3 children that had been in their care were questioned by detectives later.
Mrs Spedding last night claimed .......

Mrs Spedding also said ...(don't know if this is still last night)
* The local township has rallied behind them.
* BS is innocent of rape charges.
* He has nothing to do with William's disappearance
* Obviously the guy is innocent ...someone is out to cause trouble.
She also revealed the couple had been approached by a number of TV networks to sit down interviews with significant offers of money.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fnpn0zn5-1227390367031

I did think that for a second that could have been planted but MS knew he had it in the van. It will all come out in the end, I hope!

Yes Krig - MS indicated that it was the grandsons and he gave it to BS to keep him company while driving around the area.
Does not seem as though she thinks it was planted. imo

Yes Krig - MS indicated that it was the grandsons and he gave it to BS to keep him company while driving around the area.
Does not seem as though she thinks it was planted. imo
Nope, not if she knew he had it. And she said he had it in the van the day William went missing. It's just creepy to me.

I think the strangest thing is why is this coming out now when police would have known about it long ago ?

Manny
It seems the police have not had to release too much at all.
I mean Colin gave us so much information about BS;
Phone calls, coffee, school functions, Dungbogan, why the children were removed, the troublesome ex partner, even which way BS walked to quote at grandma's machine..............
Then of course he even informed us that everyone was comin and tellin BS he had murdered a kid ..... not just kidnapped him ..shyte. :sigh:

Now we hear about BS's companion that his wife has seemly confirmed he indeed had in his van.

Wonder what McDonald toys were in September last year ...surely not Spiderman.

So MS would have us believe that it is a co-incidence that BS with a history gets called to a house to fix a washing machine and a child disappears...a child who loves spiderman and was wearing a spiderman suit and shirt when he disappeared (and at some stage was playing with a spiderman doll as per the pics)....and when his van gets searched ANOTHER CO-INCIDENCE....a spiderman toy tucked into the windshield. Come on. Really??

Anyway my opinion on the Spider-Man toy is that it is a coincidence. It doesn't make him more or less suspicious in Williams disappearance.

MS is not the first wife to support an accused child molester. Remember the Robert Hughes case? His wife was extremely high profile businesswoman and no doubt intelligent.

I just don't get it. I mean, how could they not know?

MS is not the first wife to support an accused child molester. Remember the Robert Hughes case? His wife was extremely high profile businesswoman and no doubt intelligent.

I just don't get it. I mean, how could they not know?
Some like Rolf Harris' family seemingly do it for financial terms. Not sure which is worse.

I didn't see that written anywhere that she said he had it in the van the day WT was missing.
Nope, not if she knew he had it. And she said he had it in the van the day William went missing. It's just creepy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA