Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were estranged enough that one would want to frame the other as an accessory to murder, then why would the other one not just hand the evidence over to police?

Yes, it sounds as though he was given a chance to do the right thing and inform police, and avoid charges. But when he didn't, they were able to charge him.

Fairfax Media has been told Vincent Stanford mailed Marcus a number of items which were "connected to the case".

It is understood Marcus Stanford did not inform police of the items he received and was arrested in South Australia in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie-scott-death-marcus-stanford-twin-of-murder-accused-vincent-allegedly-received-mail-20150610-ghkyn8.html
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/stephanie...-allegedly-received-mail-20150610-ghkyn8.html

This is all so awful :-( I know I shouldn't judge people based on their appearance, but the twin just looks really creepy in those pictures of him circulating in the media.

Think, the newspapers weren't allowed to mention "clothing" but only "personal items" and therefore this has disappeared.
I have searched but nothing to find with especially "clothing" (headline=yes, content=not).

I've seen it in the case A. Gleave and nobody wants to believe me, what I've read. :)

Got to go now. Can another WS update the thread this afternoon re MS's appearance in Court, etc. I'll catch up later this evening.

The 'clothing' was also mentioned in the Seven News Sydney article on their fb page, but has also since been edited to 'personal items'

Gee they are taking there time.....next we'll hear is that court is over for the day...........

Just a quick check in:

Nicole Chettle ‏@nicolechettle 29m29 minutes ago Sydney, New South Wales
Marcus Stanford in cell at Central Local Court, due to appear re being an accessory after the fact to murder of Stephanie Scott. @abcnews

Nicole Chettle ‏@nicolechettle 38s39 seconds ago Sydney, New South Wales
Marcus Stanford to appear via video link in Wagga Local Court June 17 re Stephanie Scott murder case. Bail formally denied @abcnews

Nicole Chettle ‏@nicolechettle 2m2 minutes ago Sydney, New South Wales
BREAKING: Marcus Stanford denied bail, charged with being accessory after the fact to murder of Stephanie Scott @abcnews

Siobhan Fogarty ‏@Siobhan_Fogarty 3m3 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Marcus Stanford has been formally refused bail on a charge of being an accessory after the fact in the murder of Stephanie Scott.

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust · 15m15 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Marcus Stanford did not apply for bail after facing charges of being an accessory to Stephanie Scott's murder.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...urt-over-steph-scott-case#LIQMXrA7vpAZGoGE.99

Marcus, who is charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder, will appear in Wagga Wagga Local Court via video link on June 17.

Magistrate Les Mabbutt ordered a brief to be served by July 29 before Marcus, wearing a dark-coloured hoodie, was led out of the court dock.

It is understood he has agreed to be formally interviewed by detectives investigating Ms Scott's case.

Vincent is due to appear in Griffith Local Court via video link in September.

No bail. Interesting. Now both brothers in jail. Wonder if VS knows MS is also incarcerated? Wonder if the twins will share cells close by each other? This would be interesting if the cells were secretly recorded. My opinion only. Now it gives the opportunity to play 'good cop, bad cop' and play the brothers off against each other. Just a few further thoughts.

And this also makes one wonder about how the mother was able to provide so much assistance to police. Is there something from the past that is yet to be reported?

Someone told police where Stephanie was...who?

Hi Angeline - Is it certain that it was clothing that was posted? I've only been able to find a reference to "personal affects". It' especially disturbing if it's Stephanie's clothing.

I'd been thinking that it could have been valuable items, like her engagement ring. Pawning such items could have been his downfall.

RBBM

Pawning/selling could be described as 'disposal of the items'.

FYI
http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/stephan...10-ghkyn8.html

National
Teacher's clothes 'posted to brother'
Found dead: Stephanie Scott.
Twin brother of accused killer allegedly received a number of items in the post connected to Stephanie Scott's death.
[This headline in printed in The Age Newspaper, June 11, 2015 at 10.37am]. So we can speculate Marcus Stanford disposed of SS's clothing.
Agree Eucalyptuz, this is looking more like 'depraved collusion'.

RBBM

I just can't see it any other way.
Why would he otherwise??

Just one thing after another... .. posting clothing to the brother in Adelaide.. it simply defies logic, reason and rationale. It is perverted.

On another tack.. how inexplicable is it, that here is this family who , for reasons unknown, one report says they 'left in a hurry, overnight'... leaves Holland, and comes to Australia, the boys actually returning to their homeland, Anika returning to what probably was a defeat in her youth, a broken marriage and single parenthood, .. and they get such low paid jobs .... now, I don't know what they gave up in Holland.. ANika is a nurses aide in a small country town, way out west of NSW, Marcus is a fruit picker in Forreston.. Forreston isn't Adelaide.. its about half way between Adelaide and the Barossa Valley. .. its neither one thing or the other.. not quite country and not city. Vincent is a cleaner on a contract in a local school, way out west of NSW. I don't know what Luke is..... but it is a reasonable guess to make that he isn't the local member of Parliament or the local GP etc. That's 15,000 klms for this life, and these jobs. It doesn't make sense.

Good to think that Marcus' stuff is now being examined. I can see why they need three months. I notice stuff has been uploaded to Vincent's YouTube while he has been incarcerated.

http://www.theage.com.au//breaking-...teph-scotts-property-cops-20150611-3xjwh.html

Twin pawned Steph Scott's property: cops
June 11, 2015 - 7:04PM by Ava Benny-Morrison.

Marcus Stanford is accused of pawning off the property of teacher Stephanie Scott in a bid to help his twin brother, who is charged with her murder.

Police will allege Vincent sent property belonging to Ms Scott in the mail to his brother in SA after Ms Scott's death.
It will also be alleged Marcus assisted his brother and disposed of the teacher's property by pawning it...

:doh:

RBBM

I just can't see it any other way.
Wh would he otherwise??

Me too.. I cant see it any other light... maybe the brothers have indeed been working on their 'gaming' thingy to publish and needed an actual 'event' such as the murder of Stephanie.. and her rape and assault, and deprivation of liberty etc.. all of this.. something lifelike ( and deathlike, as a consequence ) to add an element of 'artistry'.... who knows what goes on in minds like this....

I couldn't get over how cocky the Adelaide brother appeared to be. .. his posture, his walk, his ambience with the SA police.. . all the hallmarks of a smartarse...... and yet, there is nothing , nothing , nothing in their background or currently that could support this attitude!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48