NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to understand why they even wanted to run away.
What's so bad about spending days painting celebrity portraits?
:facepalm:

I was thinking the same thing. That particular prison and their situation sounds like they had it made. They are most likely worse off now than they were. They had

- a job
- food
- sex with a woman on the side
- art hobby with art supplies being provided obviously
- free room and bed

I bet every prisoner in NY is signing up for a transfer there.

For easier reference, here are the photos from the Charlottetown PEI PD website:

vlcsnap-2015-06-12-16h07m23s902.jpg

(In the photo above, notice the loose somewhat bulky clothing. The weather in Charlottetown at that time was about 20C (68F) and it had been around 22-23C (70-73F) for much of the latter half of the afternoon.)

vlcsnap-2015-06-12-16h08m04s245.jpg

Could there be some bulky undergarments to make him look fatter?

http://www.charlottetownpolice.com/reports/2670

For easier reference, here are the photos from the Charlottetown PEI PD website:

(In the photo above, notice the loose somewhat bulky clothing. The weather in Charlottetown at that time was about 20C (68F) and it had been around 22-23C (70-73F) for much of the latter half of the afternoon.)

Is there 3 different people in the photos when looking at both photos?

If they stole goose down jackets it could fit with being cold on the run.

The clothes in bottom photo that they have on sure look like they just threw something on.
And it looks like they may have cut the bottoms off the blue pants and the other guys pants that hang over the shorts.

I think its possible. What they took have me wondering more than the resemblence

Here is where those photos of the possible suspects came from that Dog the Bounty showed on CNN:

http://charlottetownpolice.com/reports/2670

This is in Prince Edward Island (in Atlantic Canada).

At first glance I thought they were too fat, but then I wondered if they had stuffed their shirts with stuff to change their look. We kept talking about disguising themselves in terms of facial hair, glasses and hats, but I certainly wasn't thinking about changing the look of their body type. No one would think to look for guys with such big guts, so even if this isn't them (which I suspect it's not) it's worth a closer look and warrants keeping an eye out for fatter guys.

They were shoplifting Canada Goose jackets.

I

Wow, thank you. CNN will put anything on the air. Someone draw stick figures of them and video tape it, quick! It'll look more like the prisoners than that video. I'd say IMO but it's not even. It just is what it is. smh

The face and hairline look very much like Matt. The belly is massive though, almost unreal. The skinny ankles and sandals and sox are just funny. Probably not him but worth a check. JMO

Safe to say LE agree that it's SO not them that it's not even worth sending LE up there to check on it. Anyone see anything breaking on CNN or twitter about that tip? TWCNews isn't even humoring that one with any coverage whatsoever.

I am just glad people are being on the look out. It only takes one tip and it often comes from the public.

"The police described Mr. Matt as 6 feet tall and weighing 210 pounds. He has black hair and hazel eyes, officials said. He has a tattoo on his back that says “Mexico Forever,” hearts tattooed on his chest and left shoulder and a Marine Corps insignia tattooed on his right, according to the police.

Mr. Sweat is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds, the police said. He has brown hair and green eyes, and tattoos on his left biceps and his right fingers, according to the police."

<snip>

"The photograph of Mr. Sweat released on Saturday was taken on May 21 [2015]. Mr. Matt’s photo had been taken the day before."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/nyregion/convicts-escape-prison-in-upstate-new-york.html?_r=0

There is no way that either of those men in those photos is 165 or anything close to it.

IF he has gained some weight it does resemble him. But has anyone said if he weighs more than his older mugshots now?

Mugshots that were released were taken May 20-21, they broke out June 6.

Quite a birthday bash they're throwing themselves.

Sweat turned 35 day before yesterday, Matt turns 49 on June 25th.

I'm amazed Matt got thru that 24 in. pipe????

I'm amazed Matt got thru that 24 in. pipe????

210 on someone who is 6' tall could be evenly distributed, he looks like he has wide shoulders and a barrel chest so it likely wasnt all in a protruding beer belly type thing, JMO. 24" is standard doorway width. Most people fit through those. JMO, and IME based on having a tape measure in my hand. Not that I'm obsessed by this case or anything.

ETA - go to the local park and bring the tape measure and measure the width of the tube slide. It's gonna be about 24" across IMO.

Well, I guess Charlottetown could settle the issue by announcing that they have located the goose down jacket would- be thieves!

210 on someone who is 6' tall could be evenly distributed, he looks like he has wide shoulders and a barrel chest so it likely wasnt all in a protruding beer belly type thing, JMO. 24" is standard doorway width. Most people fit through those. JMO, and IME based on having a tape measure in my hand. Not that I'm obsessed by this case or anything.

ETA - go to the local park and bring the tape measure and measure the width of the tube slide. It's gonna be about 24" across IMO.

Here is a pic of a man standing in a 24" pipe. The caption is "making 24" pipe turnouts".

18426_dt_detail.jpg

source with caption - http://docsteach.org/documents/298610/detail

Thanks for the info def. doable (pipe)

Are those prison shoes that Matt has on with his white socks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkjug