NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long hair extensions flying out behind him..... (re: dog on the lake)... when he was arrested a few years ago all the footage showed that in the weeks of the year he's not on tv, he takes the grungy junk out. Looks better with 'em in though. JMO.

IF he has gained some weight it does resemble him. But has anyone said if he weighs more than his older mugshots now?

A person's weight set-point is the only way they get fat in jail. If they need to work out regularly like I'm sure OJ did all his life out of habit, then stop in jail, they'll get fat. Most of them, though, go in and find out you don't get fed protein in jail, except for soy. No meat ever. No eggs ever. They end up losing weight, but especially muscle - it's hard to get fat that way, and obviously protein is what builds muscle. Soy just causes excess estrogen production, which is why if you take HRT or BHRT (hormone replacement) they tell you avoid all soy. FWIW. (ETA: a person close to me used to write and say they were ripping edges off the letters to eat the paper out of extreme hunger. it was sad. that person wasn't a murderer though.)

The tailor shop wasn't so that prisoners could have custom tailored uniforms, it's one of their work programs that ISN"T making license plates (which is just an example that most people can relate to in this case, I don't supposed they ever did make them there, except 100 years ago maybe). They get paid 65 cents a day there to spend in commissary. That's almost a snickers bar a day! Which it's also hard to get fat on. JMO

Nope, still no clue where they are. They could be anywhere at this time.

BTW, FWIWhaircuts in prison are something you have to pay for yourself out of your commissary funds. He may very well not have that crew cut anymore IMO.

And here's a pic of him (Sweat) without facial hair.
635695249032295316-hnl-5597qzm1ht4xvud96vl-original.jpg

IF he has gained some weight it does resemble him. But has anyone said if he weighs more than his older mugshots now?

Also, the cell photo angle could make him look bigger. I think it looks amazingly like him. And the dowdy shirt doesn't fit...maybe he absconded with someone elses shirt, LOL. Hope LE checks it out. PEI isn't out of the question. JMO

It's hard to understand why they even wanted to run away.
What's so bad about spending days painting celebrity portraits?
:facepalm:

This prison sounds more like a day camp...painting, exercise, sewing and sex. Such a rough life these losers had!

Here is where those photos of the possible suspects came from that Dog the Bounty showed on CNN:

http://charlottetownpolice.com/reports/2670

This is in Prince Edward Island (in Atlantic Canada).

At first glance I thought they were too fat, but then I wondered if they had stuffed their shirts with stuff to change their look. We kept talking about disguising themselves in terms of facial hair, glasses and hats, but I certainly wasn't thinking about changing the look of their body type. No one would think to look for guys with such big guts, so even if this isn't them (which I suspect it's not) it's worth a closer look and warrants keeping an eye out for fatter guys.

They were shoplifting Canada Goose jackets.

I

Here is where those photos of the possible suspects came from that Dog the Bounty showed on CNN:

At first glance I thought they were too fat, but then I wondered if they had stuffed their shirts with stuff to change their look. We kept talking about disguising themselves in terms of facial hair, glasses and hats, but I certainly wasn't thinking about changing the look of their body type. No one would think to look for guys with such big guts, so even if this isn't them (which I suspect it's not) it's worth a closer look and warrants keeping an eye out for fatter guys.

I

Agreed, especially if you look at the one who could be Sweat. The paunch doesn't match the face, which seems more lean-jawwed. Hope LE looks into this! It would be interesting to what size the coats were that were shoplifted.

Thanks for the link! JMO he embarrassed himself by putting that "tip" on tv. Looks nothing like the killer. IMO.

UGH! Every time I see Dog the last couple days, all I can see when looking at him is the Cowardly Lion from Wizard of Oz.:blushing:

I

Those pictures look less like them.

Those pictures look less like them.
I agree to a point. I'd like to know when the prison mugshots were taken so we could have an idea of how much time they had to adjust their appearance by things like changing hairstyle or gaining/losing weight.

I agree to a point. I'd like to know when the prison mugshots were taken so we could have an idea of how much time they had to adjust their appearance by things like changing hairstyle or gaining/losing weight.

Agreed. They should check Tillie's phone. Pretty sure she has some selfies with them.

If she had been coerced, she would have said so at first blush and told everything she knew. Not dribs and drabs. She would have said that they THREATENED to kill Lyle, not just that killing Lyle was part of the plan....doo dah, doo dah! JMO Also, since she was privy to zero hour, she could have had LE meet them at the manhole.

I wonder if they showed the movie Gone Girl at Dannemora or they could read the book since (SPOILER ALERT) one character's mo for disguise was rapid weight gain.

This prison sounds more like a day camp...painting, exercise, sewing and sex. Such a rough life these losers had!

Retirement home for America's least wanted. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member