Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, was busy for a couple of hours and all hell broke loose lol
But on a more serious note what an absolute nightmare situation for poor Williams family, the next few months will be heartbreaking, I have no doubt.

WHOA!

10. He was released on parole on 19 December 1986. On 29 January 1987, following a report expressing grave concern about the respondent's inappropriate and potentially dangerous behaviour towards young girls, his parole was revoked and he was returned to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence. The respondent had been found in his place of employment on 21 January 1987 with a young girl locked in the toilet in the building. He was interviewed by the probation and parole officer. He stated that nothing had occurred and that everyone was over-reacting. He was interviewed the next day by a medical officer who was of the opinion that the respondent had some unresolved behavioural problems and that he was still focussing his sexual attention on girls of tender years, including his nieces with whom he had some regular contact at his parental home. He had been warned by his father not to take these children into a bedroom prior to the incident in the toilet.

11. While continuing his psychiatric outpatient treatment, he revealed to his doctor that he had taken clothing belonging to his niece which had been stored in a garage under his home unit block. He was later interviewed by the probation and parole officer and questioned about his intent. He stated "It is purely sexual, yes. I would probably have intercourse this time. I was angry at the family for thinking I was doing the wrong thing so I thought I would show them and actually do it".

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=Jeffrey Hillsley

Laws really need to change and be put in place. This is not a simple shop lifting offence, he should not be granted bail full stop end of story

Surely no chance of bail after tomorrow?

I think he has a good defence. Just need the medical report to give an estimate of the age of the injuries, if they look older than 6-8 weeks, it puts Hillsley in the picture. If no timeline is given to the injuries, you can't rule Hillsley out. If injuries look less than 6 weeks old BS is in the picture. He should get bail. It will be interesting to see what fresh charges are laid in court tomorrow.

Just wondering if Peter OBrien is his new lawyer? Or if he is just dealing with the bail application?? What happened to Hoyles???

it's that pesky ''month'' that raises questions for me -- i.e. January 1987

yes he was sent back for ''dangerous'' behavior towards young girls -- question is how many??

I think he has a good defence. Just need the medical report to give an estimate of the age of the injuries, if they look older than 6-8 weeks, it puts Hillsley in the picture. If no timeline is given to the injuries, you can't rule Hillsley out. If injuries look less than 6 weeks old BS is in the picture. He should get bail. It will be interesting to see what fresh charges are laid in court tomorrow.

Yes, I agree ladies. It would be good to know the actual date in 1987 that the girls were examined at Westmead Hospital. Surely if they complained of being in pain etc. their mother would have had them checked immediately not four or five months later? Any bruising etc. surely would have faded if the injuries were sustained in January but were not reported and examined until about May of that year. That medical report holds all the answers IMO.

I'd be interested to know if BS met Hillsley through his ex-wife ... or did he meet his ex-wife through Hillsley?

His lawyer is Peter O'Brien, whom i dont think is legal aid.

I agree Adrianna, I think he's a criminal lawyer. I just did a quick Google search but can't be sure it's the same guy who represented BS today.

Can't read is Adrianna. Are you able to paraphrase please?

Opps sorry about that,

A decision on bail should be known on Friday from this article

The claims have been made at the time of a acrimonious dispute Speddings lawyer said.

Hillsley had access to the girls in the months before they alleged they had been abused.

Apparently the sisters, where tutored and given repeatedly clear and explicit warnings that BS was a bad man who would do bad things to them.

That a known sex offender was living in the house.

I agree Adrianna, I think he's a criminal lawyer. I just did a quick Google search but can't be sure it's the same guy who represented BS today.

Yes Makara, would be interesting to know because if its the same one i found in google, he would cost a bit.

What is on the record is that there was definite sexual intent from a relative in January and he thought he would act on it. He had previously been incarcerated for anally raping a five year old and he didn't mind sexually assaulting children to prove a point. I don't think he was merciful in his attacks. If BS and ex were arguing about custody etc at the time, imagine how morified she would be to have people in her care hurt on her watch. Would she have had the children taken from her? just scenarios that go through my mind.
Yes, I agree ladies. It would be good to know the actual date in 1987 that the girls were examined at Westmead Hospital. Surely if they complained of being in pain etc. their mother would have had them checked immediately not four or five months later? Any bruising etc. surely would have faded if the injuries were sustained in January but were not reported and examined until about May of that year. That medical report holds all the answers IMO.

Wow! I did not expect any of this at all. I'm starting to believe he might be innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is on the record is that there was definite sexual intent from a relative in January and he thought he would act on it. He had previously been incarcerated for anally raping a five year old and he didn't mind sexually assaulting children to prove a point. I don't think he was merciful in his attacks. If BS and ex were arguing about custody etc at the time, imagine how morified she would be to have people in her care hurt on her watch. Would she have had the children taken from her? just scenarios that go through my mind.

Maybe ''bro" thought he was doing sis a favor!!! setting up EX for a fall???

Laws really need to change and be put in place. This is not a simple shop lifting offence, he should not be granted bail full stop end of story
I agree laws need to be changed. how many times do we have to see these filthy mofos get released only to re-offend. Its disgusting!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Wow! I did not expect any of this at all. I'm starting to believe he might be innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makes for doubt....especially since JH was so much attracted to little girls....
haven't heard any references to either BS or JH involvement with boys MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member