Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the victim who had him visit 6 months ago was the younger of the victims (the three yr old). She would be the one who has no memory of what occurred.
I also have a sneaking suspicion she has since that time tried to withdraw from her relationship with WS ... possibly having a child of her own may have had some impact (mother's intuition, wanting to keep her own child safe).
I have also noted that WS has five or six kids, and only two (or three at the most) of those seem to have anything to do with him. The other three seem to have no contact.
If you have a read of this article, BS son supports him along with 3 of his siblings. So that's 4 children supporting him, from my understanding he only has 5 children...so that leaves only 1 child not in support and that ain't hard to figure out who it is

http://m.smh.com.au/national/willia...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150503-1mvs9b.html

Didn't the judge say the case against BS is weak?

Chasing one person who fits a supposed profile might give people a sense of justice, but it's not true justice.

I'd be happy as anyone when someone is proven guilty. Somehow this is getting further and further away from WT.
Well said, it's all about BS....where the heck is William??

It appears some just keep barking up the wrong tree

My friend's son, who is now 8, was exposed to graphic *advertiser censored* when he was about 5. He has never disclosed who showed it to him. But, if my friend had innocently suggested to him "was it Mr X?", a local man his family didn't like (and my friend was making suggestions hoping that she would stumble across the perpetrator), it would be very easy for him to agree that it was Mr X, in the knowledge that he would be stopped being questioned, he wouldn't have to disclose the real perpetrator, and he would probably be rewarded for being so brave.

I bet within a couple of years of reinforcement that Mr X was the offender, by now my friend's son would believe, with absolute conviction, that Mr X was the perpetrator. If the whole incident then was not mentioned for 15 years, when it was raised again, the boy would still be utterly convinced that it was Mr X.

I appreciate your experience and quite understand this can happen however the example is worlds apart to the accused crime. However disgusting and sick showing children *advertiser censored* (and probably trying to groom them) is I don't believe the two are close - as "leep" mentioned the crime was hideous "unspeakable " and as a six year old would be burned into your memory, never forgotten.

We don't know for sure that we are barking up the wrong tree do we?
BS is still a POI and has been since January at the very least. He has not been eliminated by police IMO

Spiritual dreaming you seem very convinced BS is innocent, any reason why in particular ??

Didn't the judge say the case against BS is weak?

Chasing one person who fits a supposed profile might give people a sense of justice, but it's not true justice.

I'd be happy as anyone when someone is proven guilty. Somehow this is getting further and further away from WT.

Agreed.

Spiritual dreaming you seem very convinced BS is innocent, any reason why in particular ??
I can't speak for Spiritual Dreaming, but I hope that LE is not spending all their time on BS being the abductor of William. If they had good evidence that he is the perpetrator he would be under arrest. Dont get me wrong. If BS is guilty of the abuse of those poor little girls he can rot in gaol. But lets not forget William. He is still gone.

What gives you that idea that I believe his innocent???

Is it because I won't slander him as a pedo?? He's been charged not convicted yet

2UE breaking news has said a toddler is missing from a caravan park @ Marlow in Victoria

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-...an-park-in-marlo/story-fni0fee2-1227407171543

A TODDLER has gone missing from a caravan park in country Victoria.

The two-year-old was discovered to be missing about 11.50am in Marlo, about 15km south of Orbost in Victoria’s southeast. Emergency services have been alerted.

The boy went missing from the Jungle Beach caravan park, sparking a search by the family.

After searching for about an hour, the family contacted police.

This is the outcome we prayed for our little blue Staffy. A very aggressive mammary tumour was removed with good margins, the CT scan to to see what we are fighting and the chemo is to clean up any cells that may have escaped.

Like me, there are many survivors of breast cancer, just get to it early!

Sorry for the off topic but I thank you for the support, it's been one hellova day.

I still hate peddos.
I still adore our cops.
Today I'm especially in love with the miracle of medicine. :)

Sidetracking again...

Was very interested as its my current field (Vet Nurse) I'm so glad it was caught early, I also agree... There are many survivors of breast cancer and the miracles of medicine in both human and veterinary medicine are amazing...

Sounds extremely promising for your bubs! Most of the cases I see are usually found too late or the type/area are considered untreatable as such..

The younger sister may not be aware of the allegations.
In the 1980s I'd say if a 3 year old didn't remember, it would be considered a good thing as she wouldn't grow up traumatised.

Recent events might have prompted her family to tell her what happened.

Is it possible that the medical report as an official typed up document is dated in May but the medical notes from the examination are a few weeks old?

There you have it, it's not the done thing to be prepared to wait for the evidence before assuming his guilt.
There will always be some who believe in his innocence with no reason and many more who have him guilty with no real facts, just "gut feelings" or because "he looks like a pedo"
I am of neither belief, there are too may things that don't add up.

What gives you that idea that I believe his innocent???

Is it because I won't slander him as a pedo?? He's been charged not convicted yet

I never type a heck of a lot on these threads but I have to say, there are a couple of people that I have wondered the same thing about. People who are a bit too defensive of BS in my opinion, and seem to think the police have no idea what they are doing. Many members of my family are in the police force and this insults me. I feel that some people are implying that the police investigating this case are possibly harassing an innocent man. They aren't zoning in on him for no bloody reason! They have substantial grounds to be investigating him and would have information about him and this case in general, that you and I will never be privvy to! I'm starting to get irritated by it and I guess I will have to use the 'ignore' button for my own sanity. [modsnip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tranquiline