Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never type a heck of a lot on these threads but I have to say, there are a couple of people that I have wondered the same thing about. People who are a bit too defensive of BS in my opinion, and seem to think the police have no idea what they are doing. Many members of my family are in the police force and this insults me. I feel that some people are implying that the police investigating this case are possibly harassing an innocent man. They aren't zoning in on him for no bloody reason! They have substantial grounds to be investigating him and would have information about him and this case in general, that you and I will never be privvy to! I'm starting to get irritated by it and I guess I will have to use the 'ignore' button for my own sanity. [modsnip].

Further more, if someone is being accused/investigated for reasons relating to pedophilia, then in my book they are guilty until proven innocent and I would never allow them anywhere near my children. It wouldn't matter who it is. I will never make any apology for that.

If people think the discussion about BS and his current charges is not relevant or detracting from William's case, is it worth asking the mods if we should have a separate thread for the 1987 case? It does seems to be bothering some posters. Mind you, it may mean that this thread of William's could slow down a fair bit if the 1987 case is relocated.
Actually now that I think about it, there would be a lot of info stuck on this thread that folks would want to refer to - maybe it wouldn't be that easy to separate them.
:dunno:

spiritual dreaming I just thought you may have been privy to more information than you can share - you seem very convinced he is innocent. There is a lot more evidence to him being involved than not, he is still poi in WT case- that is all
Like I said...I'm not convinced of anything....prefer to wait for more facts to come out...if he's guilty then he deserves everything that is chucked at him. <modsnip>

I appreciate your experience and quite understand this can happen however the example is worlds apart to the accused crime. However disgusting and sick showing children *advertiser censored* (and probably trying to groom them) is I don't believe the two are close - as "leep" mentioned the crime was hideous "unspeakable " and as a six year old would be burned into your memory, never forgotten.

What if the children were fed alcohol or drugs? Say a special coca cola? That would affect their memory and experience

I never type a heck of a lot on these threads but I have to say, there are a couple of people that I have wondered the same thing about. People who are a bit too defensive of BS in my opinion, and seem to think the police have no idea what they are doing. Many members of my family are in the police force and this insults me. I feel that some people are implying that the police investigating this case are possibly harassing an innocent man. They aren't zoning in on him for no bloody reason! They have substantial grounds to be investigating him and would have information about him and this case in general, that you and I will never be privvy to! I'm starting to get irritated by it and I guess I will have to use the 'ignore' button for my own sanity. There is no point allowing a select couple of people infuriate me.

Thank you, moisyrocks. I, too, cannot see William&#8217;s massive investigation pointing to Spedding for little or inadequate reason. As we have said time and time again, POI&#8217;s are not typically named. Police have good reason to name him imo. Not only for the sake of William and the evidence they have, but also to warn people that they should be wary of Spedding being anywhere near their children.

Because the current case against him seems &#8216;flimsy&#8217; does not make him innocent. It is notoriously difficult to try historical cases, for many reasons. Plenty of guilty people walk the streets due to our past and present legal processes.

Please stop bickering and sniping about differing opinions.

State your opinion politely, agree to disagree, and move on.

:tyou:

Is it possible that the medical report as an official typed up document is dated in May but the medical notes from the examination are a few weeks old?

I would think that within an officially typed up medical report it would clearly state the date of the actual physical examination and any procedures undertaken. imo

This is from the link spiritualdreaming posted on the last page. It is dated May 4, 2015. The quote is at the very end.
http://www.smh.com.au/national/william-tyrrells-abductor-remains-free-as-police-focus-on-bill-spedding-says-son-20150503-1mvs9b.html
He was refused bail at Port Macquarie Court House after the magistrate read a police fact sheet which said detectives expected to lay further charges against the tradesman in relation to other child sex offences.
It seems the detectives weren't able to come up with evidence to lay further charges since the last bail hearing. That doesn't seem very promising to me.
I don't know how they expect to get a conviction all these years later, if they didn't even press charges back when it happened.

Dan Box &#8207;@DanBox10 27s27 seconds ago

Whether Bill Spedding's alleged victims were "coached" to make their claims will be a key issue in any trial, the judge says

BBM
In ANY trial

It is well accepted that child abusers groom and threaten their victims, what not to say. So could that be considered coaching and tutoring. Just wondering.

I doubt it. I'm sure it was taken down well before he was taken into custody. Imagine all the hate messages etc he'd receive.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Not to be picking but BS's facebook went down a few days after he was arrested, certainly not before *S*

I don't want to reopen the bickering but I think the other reason why there's people who are casting suspicion on bs is because he's the only poi named and hence the only person we can discuss here. I get why others want to wait for the trial but this site would be pretty pointless if we all had that opinion. There wouldn't be enough bandwith in the Internet if we could talk about others who may be involved, this site would crash constantly lol

I don't want to reopen the bickering but I think the other reason why there's people who are casting suspicion on bs is because he's the only poi named and hence the only person we can discuss here. I get why others want to wait for the trial but this site would be pretty pointless if we all had that opinion. There wouldn't be enough bandwith in the Internet if we could talk about others who may be involved, this site would crash constantly lol

I dont get why the police haven't released names or details of other POI's if there are others.

channel nine news just showed "paedophile" and poi in wt disappearance bs arriving home with colin who gave him a tshirt to cover his face, colin threatened to call police on all the media waiting.
bs and ms hoping to get their life back to normal.
reporter also saying that police are quietly disappointed but keeping a very close eye on bs who has to report every day.

channel nine news just showed "paedophile" and poi in wt disappearance bs arriving home with colin who gave him a tshirt to cover his face, colin threatened to call police on all the media waiting.
bs and ms hoping to get their life back to normal.
reporter also saying that police are quietly disappointed but keeping a very close eye on bs who has to report every day.

Hide his face??? Too late for that!!!

Which brings me to say ... are there other persons of interests?

Could be that they know bs did it but can't prove it? (Ie haven't found william because I'm guessing without him they can't arrest anyone? )

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bill-spedding-back-home-after-release-on-bail-for-historic-child-sex-offences/story-fni0cx12-1227407115538

"He was released from Cessnock prison last night and reported to police in Port Macquarie about 8.15am today as part of his strict bail conditions."

"He was then seen stopping off at the Bonny Hills general store before retreating to a relative’s house in Lakewood, near Laurieton."

"He has not yet returned to his Bonny Hills home where he lives with wife Maragret."

Hmm..... Doing a bit of shopping - life goes on I suppose.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bill-spedding-back-home-after-release-on-bail-for-historic-child-sex-offences/story-fni0cx12-1227407115538

"He was released from Cessnock prison last night and reported to police in Port Macquarie about 8.15am today as part of his strict bail conditions."

"He was then seen stopping off at the Bonny Hills general store before retreating to a relative&#8217;s house in Lakewood, near Laurieton."

"He has not yet returned to his Bonny Hills home where he lives with wife Maragret."

Hmm..... Doing a bit of shopping - life goes on I suppose.

Now that BS and MS will be the only 2 kicking around that big ol' house: no kids to care for, no kids visiting, no "carers" allowance, no "rental" assistance, no repair jobs on the horizon .... guess they will be downsizing pretty soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ