CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why DID the Boulder Clinic close after only two years? " Love the implication.

How many answered the Judges question of if any more follow up questions Mr. King---I said "NO----heavens no more".....then why yes I do......:tantrum:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Woodcock says there's no conflict of interest (both he and JH associated with CU). He says he didn't know JH. #TheaterShooting

I don't think Mr. King knows or cares that while he goes on and on I'm getting so very hot upstairs.....I may bail pretty soon---over 80 degrees----fan can only do so much.....

what is the world is king going thru with that big list? it didn't apply to a juror's question...confused

Still have loading issues..so hope this gets thru....Listening to this supposed expert..I have a description of this guy....He is a bloviator who suffers with "Verbal Diarrhea"..a common term we used professionally when someone became verbose when trying to excuse or make excuses for the why's and wherefores for whatever they did, said or responded to......I'm just shaking my head right now and fear my post won't even get through!!!!!

BTW~~ this guy has absolutely NO CREDIBILITY in my book!!

LOLed when GB said "horny matches dot com" - OMG too funny!!

ok I have had low low potassium (throwing up anything and everything---) He got better meds than me----but no one was injured during my bout

:summer:I'm checking out---it is to darn hot up here

Still have loading issues..so hope this gets thru....Listening to this supposed expert..I have a description of this guy....He is a bloviator who suffers with "Verbal Diarrhea"..a common term we used professionally when someone became verbose when trying to excuse or make excuses for the why's and wherefores for whatever they did, said or responded to......I'm just shaking my head right now and fear my post won't even get through!!!!!

BTW~~ this guy has absolutely NO CREDIBILITY in my book!!

Yes! Agree. Long-winded double talk that doesn't address the question asked. (Sometimes heard from the mouths of politicians :shame:)

I'mm LOL putting on Physician who never saw JH in ER that November 2012 ONLY looked at lab results...What the hells bells can she bring to the table in defence????

We already know he was on a starvation plan..which lead to increase low potassium..easy peasy..give oral and IV "K" which is common to add to IV fluids usually starts @ 20 Milliquivalents and moves up according to lab tests...WTH does all this have to do with "INSANITY" proving..or disproving Prosecution....Geesh Loueeze...What this Doctor did was normal..and most ER nurses know all about this..and only need their OK to do it...Waste of $$ and time ( Taxpayer's pay )....OFF you go..

Breaking....OT
Cathy retweeted
Geoff Redick ‏@Redick_TWCNews 29m29 minutes ago
#BREAKING #PrisonBreakNY: TWO police sources say David Sweat is alive & engaging in gun battle NOW with police, near Lake Titus, Franklin Co

(This has not been confirmed by CNN)

I'mm LOL putting on Physician who never saw JH in ER that November 2012 ONLY looked at lab results...What the hells bells can she bring to the table in defence????

We already know he was on a starvation plan..which lead to increase low potassium..easy peasy..give oral and IV "K" which is common to add to IV fluids usually starts @ 20 Milliquivalents and moves up according to lab tests...WTH does all this have to do with "INSANITY" proving..or disproving Prosecution....Geesh Loueeze...What this Doctor did was normal..and most ER nurses know all about this..and only need their OK to do it...Waste of $$ and time ( Taxpayer's pay )....OFF you go..

And didn't she also prescribe Lorazepan without seeing/talking to him?

Before I sign off..want to once again applause this JUDGE..He knows his law..is compassionate towards his jury..Give's both side's their say..and rules accordingly.....Weekend for Juror's admonished and reminded No little crossing of those rules will ever be overlooked..

I sure wish I could be more active here..But site is tying my hands...Is there handcuffs out there doing this??? :tantrum:

ok I have had low low potassium (throwing up anything and everything---) He got better meds than me----but no one was injured during my bout

Me too. and I never got Lorazepam!

I also have great respect for Judge Samour. He is always fair and it seems he is being super careful just in case there is ever an appeal.

I love how he explains the reasons for every single ruling. It's very helpful for someone like me with very little trial/court experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And didn't she also prescribe Lorazepan without seeing/talking to him?

YEP... which means nothing and the jury heard NOTHING that indicated he was agitated??..BUT where was the ER Physician?..Where was the treating physician?...I'm willing to bet he was rather emotional and acting out knowing full well what was coming down the road so chose to self-inflict dehydration on himself...I actually posted dehydration affects much earlier..and given his knowledge and ability to figure out how to do whatever he wanted...MANIPULATIVE++

Ativan is given ( short acting 2-4 hours) and out of system shortly thereafter...I wonder why no one asked why that order??? Was it somehow excluded in pretrial hearings???? Did Def. once again open yet another door for rebuttal??? Defence is panicking..otherwise would have never bother's to subpoena'd this last witness IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member