NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise that new morning show!! It's a joke and insulting! I even think Nancy's going down hill.

Nancy's getting a little long in the tooth
whistling.gif

3 weeks, S has to be tired, hungry and hurting.........................I doubt he can do this much longer all alone................JMOO

Starting to think he climbed a tree and is just sitting there watching them.

OYe god that is an image, put him sitting up there smiling looking down ....ugh ! But I shall tell you, that is the most credible explaination at why 875 cops have not been able to find someone who was what, 200 feet away from someone they killed - it makes no sense.

I am assumming the 875 cops have shoes, and no holes in their feet, which , IMO might possibly give them some advantage

ok call me silly .............................

Investigators should take this time to go to Tillie and Palmer one last time, put some pressure on them while they wait on the outcome of this. They both may have some new revelations.

I am still so confused - for the first time we know they found them ones dead, how could Sweat get away and be still this object of this massive hunt.

All the other times , they were delayed "hits" on location. BUt today they obviously were close - how could ho a long get away for so long today? Its just weird

It is strange isnt it.

I wonder if their commander is telling them to hold back and just wait till dark to try to find him by helicoptor infrared.

It's amazing in all this time they were no farther away than 37 miles , right? I figured they were far, far off by now.

I think if we ever know, its all coming down to the "hurt" foot

Investigators should take this time to go to Tillie and Palmer one last time, put some pressure on them while they wait on the outcome of this. They both may have some new revelations.

They could tell them they have Sweat and he is squealing.

Actually I see no way of Cuomo coming out of this debacle unscathed & IMO, he shouldn't. He's as "with it" as are several of our governors including my own.

ugh idiots 99.9 percent of em they vacation - that is what they do

I hope that they do have him cornered and are trying to negotiate. I don't think that he is suicidal...or he could have done that in the prison with all the access to everything. If they suggest that they could lessen his punishment if he tells all about the prison, hopefully, he will take that route. We shall see. JMO

How do we know how long he's been there, or what he does or doesn't know?

Presser in 15 min.

Earlier the media had hailed that he was on his way -- who the heck needs a governor in the middle of a prison escape - what qualifications does he have that might add anything to the deal other than what others have told him to say!

I am having a heart attack - no worries - the dentist is coming !!!

I respect your sentiment. I will not rejoice over Richard Matt's death, either. Nor will I will grieve his passing. He was a cold-blooded convicted murderer who tortured his victim before he brutally snapped his neck, then dismembered him. I have no doubt that, given the chance, he would have murdered again.

I'm thankful that this cold-blooded murderer didn't kill anyone else before he was sent to his eternal judgment.

Quoting myself, because I've changed my mind. After hearing on CNN that Richard Matt was trying to carjack an RV, shooting at the occupant(S), before he was taken out by LE, I'm glad he was killed. One less cold-blooded murderer in the world is a GOOD THING.

I have zero sympathy for Richard Matt losing his useless life. He made his choices. He suffered the consequences.

Caitlin Landers
@CaitlinTWCNews
1m
NYSP at corner of Rte. 41 & Studley Hill Rd. State police & border patrol have zoomed by @TWCNewsCNY #PrisonBreakNY pic.twitter.com/BlbmGBMU0z
View photo ·

CNN says Sweat is contained.

going back to TWCNews..

CNN- 360... Ready to use night technology, YET they have him contained... Get him!!'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members