Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #4

Sounds like separate incidences and hopefully someone was a witness to BK having her first tooth knocked out even if it was after the fact. Hopefully she confided in that person. MOO.

"The loud argument ended and Brown was later found unresponsive and unconscious, face down in a bathtub, with her mouth swollen and another tooth knocked out," the complaint alleges.

He is accused of assaulting the socialite on multiple occasions by "punching her in the face, knocking out a front tooth, and dragging her upstairs by the hair."

http://www.christianpost.com/news/b...r-by-the-hair-before-bathtub-incident-140849/

Good luck getting blood from a stone. A long, long, prison sentence sounds appropriate IMO.

The lawsuit goes on to claim; 'Even after Brown's hospitalization, and while she was in a coma, [Gordon] accessed Brown's bank accounts) and stole in excess of $11,000 from Brown's bank account(s).'
Prior to this however, it accuses Gordon of physically assaulting Bobbi multiple times, including 'punching her in the face, knocking out a front tooth, and dragging her upstairs by the hair.'
There is also a claim that Gordon falsely represented himself as Bobbi's husband, gaining access to her accounts and trust, something she began to question in 2014.
The lawsuit is asking for at least $10million in punitive damages for these assaults.
The lawsuit then moves on to battery claims, saying Gordon 'engaged in and caused unwanted, harmful and offensive bodily contact to Brown.'
It gets more specific after that, claiming that the harm caused by Gordon included 'loss of teeth, pain and suffering, and trauma that has required medical treatment as a direct consequence of [Gordon's] physical abuse.'
On these battery claims the lawsuit is asking for, once again, at least $10million in punitive damages.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...life-support-moved-hospice.html#ixzz3eCM0NsyZ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, it is starting to sound more and more like he might have had an active part in her drowning.

Punched her, knocked her unconscious and put her in the bathtub?

or

Punched her, she went to take a bath to sooth herself and
-> passed out - in which case he should be prosecuted for smth (involuntary manslaughter?)
or
-> took drugs to relax, passed out - in which case he should only go down for assault and battery.

All imo, I have no law degree.

Nick is not a scapegoat if he did , in fact, beat her, as many report. And if he did steal from her, beat her and give her drugs, then he is an abuser, not a scapegoat.

I don't know if there is any solid proof he "beat her". He likely didn't "give her drugs". I am sure she wasn't force fed them but rather was a willing participant. And in my opinion, he didn't "steal from her". If they were in a relationship and living together, some of the money in the bank account could be considered his legally, especially because it seems he was on the account.

Nick Gordon's a flight risk. If he has a valid passport, LE better be keeping tabs on his whereabouts. I wouldn't put it past him to leave the country. :moo:

We will have to see how much evidence LE has. If he was beating her and caused this accident, then I hope they can bring him to trial.

I don't know if there is any solid proof he "beat her". He likely didn't "give her drugs". I am sure she wasn't force fed them but rather was a willing participant. And in my opinion, he didn't "steal from her". If they were in a relationship and living together, some of the money in the bank account could be considered his legally, especially because it seems he was on the account.

BBM - I doubt he gave her drugs because it was likely her money buying for both of them. She was likely a willing participant but I'm sure he didn't help her situation or deter her from using, he could have encourage her to use more than she would have if he wasn't in her life. Maybe in his mind he didn't steal money from her, he felt he was entitled. From what MSM is saying, it sounds like BK was making plans to ditch him. He wasn't the person she thought he was. I missed the part where it is suggested his name was on her account. Could you please provide that link. TIA and MOO.

BBM - I doubt he gave her drugs because it was likely her money buying for both of them. She was likely a willing participant but I'm sure he didn't help her situation or deter her from using, he could have encourage her to use more than she would have if he wasn't in her life. Maybe in his mind he didn't steal money from her, he felt he was entitled. From what MSM is saying, it sounds like BK was making plans to ditch him. He wasn't the person she thought he was. I missed the part where it is suggested his name was on her account. Could you please provide that link. TIA and MOO.

I don't have a link. First of all, I said IT SEEMS, not IT IS. There is a difference. One is my opinion, the other isn't. And really, it's common sense. IF he really did withdraw money without consent, without being on the account and without having any legal authorization at the bank to do so, they would have already arrested him for theft. That would be very easy for LEO to prove.

Finally, I am sorry that so many of you disagree with me here. I will not jump on a "crucify NG" bandwagon just because so many need someone to blame. Once there is SOLID evidence, then yes, he should be prosecuted in a court of law. But I refuse to base any accusations on the tabloid fodder we have received so far.

Sounds like the writing was on the wall: Bobbi Kristina was going to tell NG to hit the road. Nick couldn't handle it, fought with BK, and things got ugly. I doubt his intention was to murder BK, but he definitely caused her great bodily harm that will result in her inevitable death. I hope for the family's sake that Bobbi Kristina doesn't linger for weeks or months. :rose:

I don't have a link. First of all, I said IT SEEMS, not IT IS. There is a difference. One is my opinion, the other isn't. And really, it's common sense. IF he really did withdraw money without consent, without being on the account and without having any legal authorization at the bank to do so, they would have already arrested him for theft. That would be very easy for LEO to prove.

Finally, I am sorry that so many of you disagree with me here. I will not jump on a "crucify NG" bandwagon just because so many need someone to blame. Once there is SOLID evidence, then yes, he should be prosecuted in a court of law. But I refuse to base any accusations on the tabloid fodder we have received so far.

It is not a matter of 'needing someone to blame.' It is the reality of the situation. The tabloids are just seizing on what is already evident. Nick was 16 when he became such 'close friends' with a 12 yr old that he ended up moving into her home. Then after being 'raised' as siblings, when she was her most vulnerable, he suddenly becomes her lover and drug partner. And she supports him financially for years. He is a user and that is not only based upon the tabloids. That is seen on the reality show and seen by people here that knew her when she and her mom lived in this town. My daughter is the same age as her and have friends in common. They all said he was using her and abusive towards her. It was not a secret.

'While Brown was in a medically-induced coma, [Gordon] intentionally and without consent or authorization transferred money from brown's bank account(s) to his own bank account.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...life-support-moved-hospice.html#ixzz3eCM0NsyZ

With respect;

In the United States, at least at any FDIC insured bank that I know of, Gordon would need to have had legal right to transfer any money.

If he did not have that legal permission then the bank is responsible for that money.

Given the fact that her coma made national headlines, I would be surprised that anyone would have authorized that transfer. Perhaps he had access to her online account and passwords and did it that way. However; they would still have to prove it was HIM that did it.

With respect;

In the United States, at least at any FDIC insured bank that I know of, Gordon would need to have had legal right to transfer any money.

If he did not have that legal permission then the bank is responsible for that money.

Given the fact that her coma made national headlines, I would be surprised that anyone would have authorized that transfer. Perhaps he had access to her online account and passwords and did it that way. However; they would still have to prove it was HIM that did it.

To prove NG was illegally withdrawing BK's money if through other means, ATM machines/banks have security cameras and if he was making purchases on line using her charge cards, his computer or device he was using to make those purchases from will have a history on the hard drive or card. It won't be hard to find the evidence, no worries there. For BK's family to file such a lawsuit, which they have IIRC, their lawyer would want to or need evidence first to file. JMO.

IMO NG stayed with BK only to get at WH's money. He's a user, loser and abuser and Karma will bite him good.

Not bashing the family in any way, but I can't help but wonder what their thoughts are and if they regret doing the reality show.

Honestly, I do think greed and the wanting of fame blinded some members when agreeing and approaching BK with the idea, freshly riding the coat tails of WHs death. This girl so obviously needed family private intervention, not cameras in her face filming her so obviously wasted out of her head at a family dinner and everyone just sat there awkwardly.

Just my opinion, sometimes not all of family have your best interests at heart..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With respect;

IF she had put him on accounts or gave him access to the money in the past, It will be hard to prove he was stealing.
He may have a mac card to the accounts.

It doesn't really matter IYAM. She is gone, Her money has no heirs. I am waiting on the death investigation once she passes. I think we will find out the truth then.

It is all such a shame. This is the moral of the story. If you neglect your kids no matter how much money you have, they will fall into pain and despair.

With respect;

I do not disagree with what you have outlined. I simply provided a snip regarding the allegation. I am puzzling just like many as to how this was accomplished. I suspect he either had her password for online banking or had access to her credit or debit cards and passcodes and made series of transactions over the course of several days or weeks before the family seized her funds and put a stop to it.

BK and NG were posing as husband and wife to the public. Therefore, it seems he would have insisted that his name be on at least one bank account. He would not settle for having to "ask" BK for money every time he needed it. Remember NG thought he was an important person. LOL.

I do not know the legal process if BK gave NG her bank card and her PIN number to use and his name was not on the account. That is a good question as I do the same thing with my adult son and his name is not on my account. My assumption is that as long as the card holder does not complain, the bank will not be any wiser. Hmmm, the answer to this will be interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back