NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how Deputy Tarsia's family is feeling right now?

I wonder how Sweat's family is feeling?

They're both in the same area here in Binghamton. I hope they're interviewed soon.

Yeah, I wondered why they'd drive like an hour away all the way over to Malone if she was having chest pains...

She lives in Dickinson, an hour from the prison. this may have been closer to her home. JMO

@EditorLois: Earlier reports of serious injury appear untrue; hearing Sweat is in stable condition. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;615256391800999937]https://twitter.com/editorlois/status/615256391800999937[/video]

CNN guest says if you have been shot you go directly to a level one trauma center, of you pass one that isn't a level one you keep right on going if it's a gunshot wound, until you get to a level one center. So that extra equipment may be to (something about bring this up to level one abilities or something. Any medical people here to explain?)

CNN - now 3 LE have told us the same thing, no LE have been shot. We asked about his condition and they won't give us any answer, LE wants that info to come from the hospital but the good news is that it does not appear any LE or civilians were hurt in this mission.

Fox Live:

source says Sweat is Stable

spotted walking along road in residential neighborhood

was confronted by NYS police

didn't comply

shot by NYS Police

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

I'm hearing that Sweat is in stable condition #prisonbreakny

CNN - this is a very small hospital, if he is seriously hurt he may be taken somewhere else, but at this time he is still here.

@KimDedam: Sweat cornered in a farm field, with many Amish farms in St. L Valley, about 12 miles from where Matt was cornered, killed. #PrisonBreakNY
[video=twitter;615256584290238464]https://twitter.com/kimdedam/status/615256584290238464[/video]

Fox Live

Source says Sweat is Stable

was walking along road in residential neighborhood when approached by NYS Police

CNN - former ATF agent - says Sweat is still a threat today because if he isn't seriously hurt they have to ensure there's adequate protection of the staff and public (missed the rest)

Jean Casarez - at the hospital - "we're learning a little more about this medical center, a 75 bed acute care facility, I have not seen that medical equipment yet but the crowd continues to grow from the community, they are elated that David Sweat is no longer a risk to their safety."

Yeah, I wondered why they'd drive like an hour away all the way over to Malone if she was having chest pains...

her chest pains are about to return when she hears this news, if he lives he will be called to testify against her im sure

Fox Live:

Area where Sweat was shot is rural

but a residential area

Poplar Rd

I see a Poplar St. in Constable. Basically all that was left between him & the border was a forested area - Trout River State Forest/Franklin State Forest #6.

It's creepy how close he was.

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 1m1 minute ago

Heard cheering from locals outside of Alice Hyde during @MikeCroninWMUR's live report-- much relief felt around the north country

Just getting online (and have no tv...).
1. Is there any 'live' feed I can access online - but NOT time warner (grrrrr).
2. What hospital?
3. WOW - Sweat cornered in a farm field - wow
4. Have they said who did the shooting ? One shot or multiple?
Any comment about how Sweat looked - healthy/ill, thin?, cold?, wet?
Any comment about Sweat's reaction, pre-being shot, and afterward?

WOW - I really am shocked that Sweat is gonna go back to prison !

-
When this all settles down, I bet A WHOLE LITTLE BUNCH OF PRISON STAFF AT CLINTON WAS IN ON THIS CAPER - - eg, need for a big circular saw to cut that steam pipe, Matt & Sweat showing up in TWO prison staff owned cabins, both out in the middle of nowhere - no accident imo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member