FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Transitioning" is a new term in the funeral business to describe death. Just another word in the game to make customers think that their funeral home is extra-caring. We have gone from "died". to "passed", and now "transitioned".

I have seen that word used recently in some obituaries, and thought it was an odd term to use.

All the news articles say he was found in his car later in the day assuming he had a heart attack from the earlier event. The other doctor also died within a few days of a supposed self inflicted gun shot. Now we have this case. Sounds to coincidental to me.

Maybe it's different in the U.S. but here in Canada, what you suggest would never be possible for docs prescribing narcotics here. Narcotics here are prescribe on a special triplicate prescription pad, must obviously be hand-written by the doctor.....and the Rx is valid for a very short period of time. Its done this way so that it is much hard for anyone to forge Rxs for narcotics. Are we sure it's not the same there in the U.S.?

This is the way it can be done in Indiana. They can use a prescription pad too or they can print out the form on the computer with a special paper that makes a script. Not just anyone would have access to this, it would be an inside job. Someone with access to the doctor's computer, password and printer. Then the would forge the signature. The doctor could eventually notice the prescription order on the computer in the "patient" file and the forger could get caught. As far as a script pad, that could have a pages torn from it when the doctor was not looking. Usually the nurse locks the script pad up for the doctors in the office. I retired in Oct, no triplicate forms were needed as of that time. As she had the same nurse for 7 years I doubt someone was faking scripts from the doctor.

Narcotic scripts cannot be faxed or called in anymore, for 2 of my scripts, you/I have to personally pick up your script ( I get mine mailed to me from Dr.) it's typed, usually both scripts on 1 page for mine. I have to personally take it to the pharmacy and show my DL.

I know my Dr. does it personally, office workers just mail it to me. IMO any office worker who attempted what you suggest would be busted pretty quick :moo:. I have to go see her next week, I'll ask if it possible for someone to do that.

My experience as well, and also for certain amphetamine drugs. Its printed out on special paper, actually signed by the doctor. Must be picked up and hand delivered to the pharmacy. I have to show id at the docs office and sign for the prescription, and also show id at the pharmacy both dropping off and picking it up. I believe the doctor keeps a log of those prescriptions he signs and that must match the log that shows them being picked up.

Something just occurred to me: someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Didn't both the nurse and the QEMHI both say in interviews that they were the "East" to TS's "west"?

Im wondering about this now. How can a nurse be the east?

Something just occurred to me: someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Didn't both the nurse and the QEMHI both say in interviews that they were the "East" to TS's "west"?

Im wondering about this now. How can a nurse be the east?

The intuologist said she was the east to Teresa's west . The nurse said she was the zen and Teresa the traditional. Same train of thought though I think

You can find the old flyer online. TS's picture was originally where LS's is.

I think I just might be an Intuituve. I also read auras. I see the color Lavender.

Oh for pete's sake, what a load of hooey.

"Transitioning" is a new term in the funeral business to describe death. Just another word in the game to make customers think that their funeral home is extra-caring. We have gone from "died". to "passed", and now "transitioned".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnySomber