FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Discussion in 'Dr. Teresa Sievers' started by cluciano63, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

2. Loading...

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

4. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

who knew she was coming home alone other than her husband & sister?

I find it strange that the very next day, someone set up a donation page

her husband is the office manager at her practice

5. Kip

Kip Member

My first thought was murder for hire - it's the usual situation where the person doing the hiring is conveniently out of town. I'm so jaded. :(

Second thought: someone (perhaps a neighbor) tried to come on to her and was rebuffed. The person either got angry or the doctor threatened to tell...

Third thought: the doctor had a relationship with someone else (doesn't seem likely to me based on how she was described, but one never knows).

Fourth thought: she surprised a burglar. Burglars usually just run, but if it was someone she recognized (like a teen from the neighborhood)...

6. luckyseven

luckyseven New Member

New details in murder investigation of Teresa Sievers

WINK news updating as the story breaks.

7. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

8. shandram19

shandram19 New Member

I have a friend in FL that says Teresa was her doctor for 2 years. She lives near by and said that they didn't have crime scene tape up around the house, police blocked off the entire road and were only letting people on to the street if the address on their ID's was specifically for that neighborhood.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

9. shandram19

shandram19 New Member

10. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

I also had your first thought just reading the title of this thread!

11. wendybtn

wendybtn Well-Known Member

So her sister stayed out-of-town with her husband? Did the sister normally "Nanny" for them? With a doctor's schedule, were her husband and sister raising the kids and living off the income of the good doctor? Being together all the time sometimes leads to relationships that might otherwise never happen.

12. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Estero doctor identified as homicide victim
    July 1 2015

[​IMG]

LCSO on Monday went Monday at 9:45 a.m. to Sievers' address at 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs regarding her death.

Major Crimes detectives responded due to the nature of the incident and determined it to be a homicide.

LCSO now is asking neighbors to "remain vigilant and if they see any suspicious activity to please report it."

Employees at her office - Restorative Health and Healing Center in Estero - said she didn't show up for work on Monday, despite having scheduled patients.

13. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

Teresa Sievers, is listed as the homeowner at the Jarvis Road home.

Sievers was the primary provider for her* young daughters.*

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/bonita-springs-homicide-investigation-underway

I'm jaded too.
    Fred Tokars was out of town ... Where is he now.?
    Prison.
    The office called police to check on her so quickly. I know my office would not allow an employee to go check on someone, but it still bothers me police were called so quickly.
    In retrospect it's a good thing they did.
    Moo

14. missellen

missellen Member

I don't think this was a crime of chance. Her house is the only house in the street with a fenced yard. The street is narrow and to enter or exit the street from her end you can only turn in and out from one way. Someone knew she was going to be home alone. One of the news articles did mention she works with the transgender community. Perhaps that upset someone. The clinic that she worked in also provided her home with security which makes me think she might have had threats before

15. shandram19

shandram19 New Member

16. gngr~snap

"Contreras lives on Allan Street behind the Sievers home. She said she heard a scream early Monday morning, around 6 a.m. that woke her from sleep."

"It was a rare moment then, last week, when Torres saw the mother of two playing with the garden hose in the front yard with her daughters, Josephine and Carmi."

I'm not liking this at all. Please, I pray its not headed where I think it is!
    Moo

17. gngr~snap

18. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

This is not going to be random, Imo. LE must know something already, to have said there is no general danger.

19. gngr~snap

20. shandram19

shandram19 New Member

I think they probably said left early, as in earlier than her family.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

21. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

I think they meant she had to leave early from the family vacation because of work while others stayed on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.