FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD ALERT

Please no talking about PM's, it's against TOS and Remember, there Is NOT a POI or Suspect named yet. Tread lightly. Thanks!

Welcome back!

Thanks!

It's good to be part of WS again. I missed it (there's no place better) but I was so burned out after Casey Anthony that I took a long break. And missed a lot while I was gone. Now I'm trying to catch up.

MOD ALERT

Please no talking about PM's, it's against TOS and Remember, there Is NOT a POI or Suspect named yet. Tread lightly. Thanks!

Sorry! :) I figured some of it out on my own anyway.

I wonder if criminal background checks were done on the employees of the practice and/or if the Dr. would have been aware of past criminal activity of her employees or their family members.

Sorry! :) I figured some of it out on my own anyway.

I wonder if criminal background checks were done on the employees of the practice and/or if the Dr. would have been aware of past criminal activity of her employees or their family members.
Not sure if criminal background checks are considered zen. Bet none were done. Moo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29459915...-beloved-doctor-mother-continues#.VZ61lPlVikp
Lisa said she is seeking justice. She said she can't comment on who she thinks is responsible for killing her sister, but she said her sister always spoke the truth, and some people don't like the truth.

I think the perp(s) are known and the motive is in this statement. Whatever the heck it means. jmo

This!! I've been racking my brain all day. And researching!! Nothing! Need clues!

This!! I've been racking my brain all day. And researching!! Nothing! Need clues!

Maybe the doctor was about to turn in one of her employees or their family members for some illegal activity. I think it's possible there could have even been some kind of upcoming court date or deposition we don't know about. (I seriously have no idea....just a theory. LE has said nothing so it's possible I think.)

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...assist-family-of-murdered-estero-md/29562371/
A web-based fundraising account for the family of Dr. Teresa Sievers, slain June 29 in a homicide at her Bonita Springs home, has now collected more than $18,500 with a total goal reduced to $100,000 from the original $1 million figure.

That account is one of at least two that have been opened online and at an area bank branch to help the family of the Estero doctor.

The online account at******** was opened June 29 by Sievers' husband, Mark Sievers, with an introduction by her colleague Lenka Spiska, a licensed massage therapist and intuitologist.

There was no response to a request for comment from the family.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...assist-family-of-murdered-estero-md/29562371/
A web-based fundraising account for the family of Dr. Teresa Sievers, slain June 29 in a homicide at her Bonita Springs home, has now collected more than $18,500 with a total goal reduced to $100,000 from the original $1 million figure.

That account is one of at least two that have been opened online and at an area bank branch to help the family of the Estero doctor.

The online account at******** was opened June 29 by Sievers' husband, Mark Sievers, with an introduction by her colleague Lenka Spiska, a licensed massage therapist and intuitologist.

There was no response to a request for comment from the family.

I do not believe this information based on statements I've read elsewhere. I don't know what I'm allowed to say, but someone besides the husband claimed ownership for opening up that page.

Caution about linked in: if you have an account, it will tell the person who looked at their profile.

It's this image that interests me. Of course the damage could be completely unrelated but it appears to be very recent. Could just be backed into a wall or bumper (think you call it a fender in the US) damage. Following a trail of financial gain is certainly much more interesting, and I admit my thoughts on this are much more mundane than that, but I'd still be looking at this as part of the investigation.

View attachment 77837

It (the damage to the van) almost looks like one of these:
gasstationloans.jpg

and yes, i have backed into one of those before.

My apologies, I read that wrong! So sorry!

My intuition may be off and misunderstanding the post on her facebook, late June 2015. It appears snarky to me, not full of wellness;)

has it been released for certain it was a hammer, or is that speculation\rumors?

With all due respect, just speaking in general, this 'medical intuitive/quantum/reiki/bla bla bla' stuff seems like a load of hooey. There's no scientific basis for any of it, none of these treatments or practices are in any way regulated, those who claim to be trained in this 'stuff' are not trained by accredited, certified learning institutions (college, university, etc) and if the treatments they provide (for a nice cash fee) don't work, well I'm sure they (the provider) have some New Age reason to explain that. It all seems about one step up from snake oil salesmen of the old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann