CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT....I have your same username on another website. ;)

I don't visit it anymore, but I'd have to change it anyway since we added another pink. [emoji173] [emoji173] [emoji173]

Awe .. Congrats :) guess I wasn't as original as I thought .... Lol

honestly, i'm really worried about what he'll do, especially since he's armed and apparently not worried about being in public and using his own ID to buy cigarettes. here's to hoping he's caught before he can harm anyone.

The short story is that MG was originally arrested for just the probation violations - using medical marijuana without a current prescription and for not completing his court ordered work program. The sheriff was strongly hinting last week that more charges were coming, probably to do with the honey oil manufacturing. But of course all that's changed now. His current arrest warrant is for a felon in possession of a firearm.

So the court hearing only addressed the probation violations and while the sheriff's mad the judge ordered the gps ankle monitor removed our WS lawyer gitana said it was in keeping with the charges.

I can't believe he's been out there - on foot - wandering around for so long without being caught. It's amazing he hasn't killed himself or someone else by now. Then again I get the feeling he cares an awful lot about himself and his needs. :mad:
Ahh, my bad. I thought one of his charges was for the wax operation and the charges to come would be for Ember.

Well, then, I will redirect my ire to why didn't they go ahead and charge him for the wax operation and do anything to keep him in jail?

At first, I thought dropping the charges was strategic to get him out in the hopes he would lead them to the (presumed) body. But then apparently they weren't keeping him under surveillance, so I have to think that wasn't it.

I just hope that LE and the public are safe. I even hope he doesn't turn the gun on himself because I want him to face a fair judicial system. And I feel for his family. For him? Not too much sympathy at the moment, I'm afraid.

honestly, i'm really worried about what he'll do, especially since he's armed and apparently not worried about being in public and using his own ID to buy cigarettes. here's to hoping he's caught before he can harm anyone.

RSBM

Can't shake the feeling that he's getting some sort of help out there. Just the nerve of him to be using his own I.D. !
Part of me wishes he'll leave a note saying what happened to Ember and then bid this earth farewell ; while another part hopes he'll be caught soon and have to give an account for why he went on the lam ; and other issues such as the missing/stolen weapon.
Just do not want any civilian or le to be harmed. If baby Ember is no longer with us --- he has done enough harm already !

She deserves a decent burial if she's deceased , since she may have been denied her life .
MG's parents gave him life , why shouldn't Ember have deserved the same ?
There's not much more to say that I'll post on this thread --- just hoping this comes to a close soon.
:moo:

Re: the lack of news coverage- our stations in the Northstate don't have huge budgets or helicopters or any of that kind of stuff I was surprised that KRCR didn't live stream the press conference. But they just don't have some of the same technology and resources that larger markets have.

Just FYI and IMO. Thank goodness for The Record Searchlight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Maybe it wasn't her gun. Maybe the fight was about MG trying to get his gun away from his mother who had stashed it away from him. Just a possibility ...

Oooh! Good thinking!

I am very behind in this thread right now, however I hope it is discovered he HAD been 'tailed'. Why would he not be?????

I firmly believe he was tailed. But sometimes a target can get away. I have PI's do work for me on cases and they often lose a tail. Sometimes it's when the target realizes someone is following- they will back off and they can lose them.

There's been criticism in this case of the police. I haven't seen any mistakes thus far. Seems there doing a great job.

I would suggest heading there now.

Darn it! I keep getting excited that there's news but when I go there's not much! Where is this creep? And where's little Ember?

Idk what other hargrs were dropped but from what I read the judge wasn't impressed by MG's PO's argument for making him wear a monitor . Bet she's kicking herself now . Especially if this goes south .

Well, not much excuse to keep the monitor on. Charges were
dismissed and it is a violation of the constitution to monitor a suspdt's movements in that way. We can no longer even track suspects wrong GPS. Ankle monitors are very intrusive. Perhaps she could've found a way but I fully understand why she didn't.

If someone was helping him, why would he risk buying cigarettes? Why not have that person buy them?

Ahh, my bad. I thought one of his charges was for the wax operation and the charges to come would be for Ember.

Well, then, I will redirect my ire to why didn't they go ahead and charge him for the wax operation and do anything to keep him in jail?

At first, I thought dropping the charges was strategic to get him out in the hopes he would lead them to the (presumed) body. But then apparently they weren't keeping him under surveillance, so I have to think that wasn't it.

I just hope that LE and the public are safe. I even hope he doesn't turn the gun on himself because I want him to face a fair judicial system. And I feel for his family. For him? Not too much sympathy at the moment, I'm afraid.
RSBM Emphasis mine

It's always possible that LE knows much more than they're letting on...... Hoping so, anyway !
There have been older cases that have turned out surprisingly different than what the public expected.

I have actually been the the gas station he bought the cigarettes from for a work project. Crazy!
The thing about The City of Shasta Lake is it is MUCH smaller than Redding and IMO will be harder to hide unless he actually goes out into the wilderness.

I am surprised he would head that way unless he is trying to hitch a ride north.

He definitely picked an outfit for blending in to wilderness but also in a way it is so descript that people will be looking for camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Went and watched the adorable Minion movie with the most adorable date ever, then we got ice cream. Now I am back and ready for more. I do take WS breaks when needed and will again if needed.

I definitely take breaks - sometimes months. I thought about how police and detectives who are on these cases must feel . They get cases for their respective areas and put countless hours into them. I also see people on here get emotionally into cases and they are following cases nationwide - the list never ends and the geographic limits are non-existent. I definitely sleep better when I detach but this one drew me in again.

Maybe he has no where else to go? No friends are family seems to be helping him, hide or flee. Why else would you stay around.

How could anyone, as a father, look at this beautiful being and dehumanize her by calling her "it"? He might have been high as a kite and an accident could have happened, or he might have gotten rid of his baby daughter in a calculated matter in the hour he can't remember.
The family has two waves of shock: grandbaby dead and son's life is over
I can honestly understand how it would take some time to process that.
but the facts are the facts

How could anyone, as a father, look at this beautiful being and dehumanize her by calling her "it"? He might have been high as a kite and an accident could have happened, or he might have gotten rid of his baby daughter in a calculated matter in the hour he can't remember.
The family has two waves of shock: grandbaby dead and son's life is over
I can honestly understand how it would take some time to process that.
but the facts are the facts

Although I think he has killed her, I think too much is being made of saying "it", in general. I'd like to know the context of saying "it". It's the same thing of when loved ones refer to their missing family member in the past tense when they are missing. I think sometimes people acknowledge a missing one is dead, and it's possible a parent after 8 hours of questioning would somehow say "it" instead of "her", especially about a baby he rarely saw.

But I still think he's guilty. I just doubt sometimes that LE challenges witnesses words they use, and rely on that to think a person is guilty.

The surveillance picture -
I don't see as well as I used to for sure but think he looks pretty clean shaven. If he was staying in a homeless camp wouldn't he have some facial hair by now?

The surveillance picture -
I don't see as well as I used to for sure but think he looks pretty clean shaven. If he was staying in a homeless camp wouldn't he have some facial hair by now?

RSBM

Good point, menmo !
That really is strange--makes me think he's got help . :banghead: :furious:

On vacation and been travelling all day. Can someone post a brief summary of events that happened today? Or link to a good article that reports what's gone on since last night?

I took Gig Tu's post more to mean going as fast as legally "safe" so as not to get stopped but directly to the spot he disposed of Ember. IOW he already had a place in mind or at least a good idea of which remote area to hide her.

But you're both on the money. I found the area where LE was staging for the Ono search and it's 13 miles and 24 minutes from the trailer on Noosha Lane. I don't know exactly where LE is searching but give or take a few miles either way and it leaves MG about 10 minutes to conceal Ember.
And if that IS the case, that neighbor girl did NOT see him carrying Ember in his arms. The plot thickens...

Although I think he has killed her, I think too much is being made of saying "it", in general. I'd like to know the context of saying "it". It's the same thing of when loved ones refer to their missing family member in the past tense when they are missing. I think sometimes people acknowledge a missing one is dead, and it's possible a parent after 8 hours of questioning would somehow say "it" instead of "her", especially about a baby he rarely saw.

Yeah. I'm 55. My father occasionally calls me "it" - he hasn't tried to kill me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milkyjoe