GUILTY CA - Two women, three kids found slain in Modesto home, 18 July 2015

bbm

Where did/do the other two siblings (listed in 2-year-old's obituary) live?

So, answering my own question -- it looks like the other 2 Ripley children are Mr. Ripley's from a previous marriage (before Dr. Crews).

I've hit the dang pay wall at The Modesto Bee, but the article I read this info in is titled (I can't get back into it for the link :mad: ):

"Divorce documents show earlier claims suspect killed child"

http://www.modbee.com/

So, answering my own question -- it looks like the other 2 Ripley children are Mr. Ripley's from a previous marriage (before Dr. Crews).

I've hit the dang pay wall at The Modesto Bee, but the article I read this info in is titled (I can't get back into it for the link :mad: ):

Try cleaning your cache and then hit the site again. :)

http://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article27956494.html

~jmo~

Try clearing your "cookies"
The little girl was ordered to see a therapist.
"Court documents portrayed a tumultuous relationship between Amanda Crews and her ex-husband"

"Crews and Ripley’s divorce was finalized the same month their son unexpectedly died."

"Crews filed documents a month later that claimed Ripley was a bad father who was traumatizing their 6-year-old daughter"

Read more here: http://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article27956494.html#storylink=cpy

I cleared the cookie for that site & temp. internet files, but still no go.

I cleared the cookie for that site & temp. internet files, but still no go.

Sometimes you have to answer Survey questions. They usually impede your view of the article but can also appear on the left side in a narrow window. Look around to find the Survey, answer if you like, then proceed. I hope this helps!

~jmo~

Sometimes you have to answer Survey questions. They usually impede your view of the article but can also appear on the left side in a narrow window. Look around to find the Survey, answer if you like, then proceed. I hope this helps!

~jmo~

Yes, I've seen those sites with surveys too. This one is a flat Pay Up or go away, like many others (some give you 10 articles free per month, but this notice does not even state that).

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...rews-toddler-son-under-investigation/34256876

A county official confirmed that Martinez was employed as a stock/delivery clerk for the Stanislaus County Health Services Agency.

snip

Carroll said police didn't issue a warrant earlier because they were awaiting the pathologist's written report.

"The Modesto Police did not drop the ball," Carroll said. He said the investigation of Ripley's death took nine months because the department had to hire an outside pathologist who specializes in neurology to help with the case.

MM must have figured out that he was about to be charged with the 2 yr old's death.

Deleting my comment here, had responded before reading all comments. Hope this guy rots in hell.

Child support or child custody or visitation, in my opinion. It could be jealousy, however, my instinct is he wanted to be free of the child and her mother. Others possibly were just "there" and had to be killed also? Just my thoughts as it's impossible for me to get inside the mind of such evil.

1.) Does anyone know if Martinez held down a job of some sort at the time of his arrest - - I read that he FORMERLY worked at that 'health' site, but that was back when he met Doc'. I wonder if he had 'time on his hands', and who was 'giving him spending money' (he had that big honkin' gas guzzling SUV)? Where was he living? Did I not read that 'nobody saw this side of Martinez'??? --- how the heck can that be when police were moments away from arresting him for Murder One/Two of the 2 y old ?????

2.) Also, how old was Doc' when she married her husband? Wasn't ex-husband something like 15 yrs. older than her?

3.) I KINDA SORTA LIKELY think that Martinez had NO IDEA that police were about to arrest him for the murder of the 2 y old ---- police don't want to alert the person (which could trigger him to flee). I suppose PERHAPS in the days just b4 the murders of the '5' Martinez may have 'smelled' that police were tailing him, but, IMO - I am guessing - if the police literally were following him around, then the police woulda known when Martinez went to the home. SO I AM GUESSING/THINKING that the police instead got a warrant and were tracking Martinez MAYBE by his cell phone pings - just to know his habits and have an idea where he was, but so long as Martinez didn't leave the Modesto area, it raised NO alert for the police, and so, I AM GUESSING Martinez was clueless he was to be arrested. BUT MAYBE HE WAS?????????

4.) It makes NO sense - Doc' had NO restraining order on Martinez --- anyone know if they had a 'pleasant' relationship now, you know, Martinez could freely come around to see his baby, take his baby out?

THIS CASE IS SO DANG CRAZY AND OVER MY HEAD -------- I cannot wrap my mind around how Doc' is going through this super ugly divorce, pregnant by Martinez, her 2 y old dies a terrible 'freaky' death, surely people suspected Martinez......... - and there's all these pics' of smiling Doc' - e.g., smiling Doc' a few months later when baby is born, smiling Doc' in work pics', 'happy Doc' according to the co-workers, friends. The day of the slaughter of the '5', Doc' was having the day off to go to a water park or something, right?? I myself don't think I could ever 'come around' from such grief (re. the 2 y old) --- maybe that's 'just me' ????

So according to the divorce papers cited in the modesto bee . All was great with the divorce and then MM kills thier son (allegedly) cough* . Then AC suddenly starts saying what a horrible father ripely was ? Saying he was traumatizing their daughter by telling her that mm killed her brother . While I think telling a 6 year old that is not a good thing . What the heck was the Doc thinking by staying with MM until CPS forced him out of thier home ? really it took CPS to make him move out ? I don't like speaking poorly of the dead but ... Wow
Tried posting the link to this article but for some reaso it won't let me ?

Warrant details allegations against suspect in death of child, 2
Daycare workers documented injuries the child sustained Suspect’s story changed several times, authorities say Expert believes fatal injury came from abuse
http://www.modbee.com/news/local/crime/article27980536.html

So there WERE signs of abuse prior to the toddlers death . This is so sad .

2.) also, how old was doc' when she married her husband? Wasn't ex-husband something like 15 yrs. Older than her?

doc was 38 at death, ex-husband is 50. They married in 2006.

3.) i kinda sorta likely think that martinez had no idea that police were about to arrest him for the murder of the 2 y old ---- police don't want to alert the person (which could trigger him to flee). I suppose perhaps in the days just b4 the murders of the '5' martinez may have 'smelled' that police were tailing him, but, imo - i am guessing - if the police literally were following him around, then the police woulda known when martinez went to the home. So i am guessing/thinking that the police instead got a warrant and were tracking martinez maybe by his cell phone pings - just to know his habits and have an idea where he was, but so long as martinez didn't leave the modesto area, it raised no alert for the police, and so, i am guessing martinez was clueless he was to be arrested. But maybe he was?????????

i don't think mm knew he was about to be arrested. In the press conference the spokesperson said only a handful in the mpd even knew about thursday's me results. He said paperwork still needed to be completed before they could arrest him. When he was arrested on sat night for the 2-year-old's murder (not for the other five), it was on a ramey warrant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back