GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wagon:

Once again I am pulled into another case of a missing child. The first case I remember following on here was Lisa Irwin. I finally joined this time.
It just breaks my heart to think of what has happened to this little boy. I have 6 kids the youngest just 15 months and little Lonzie reminds me so much of my son.
I want to just look away and come back when the case is solved but in a small way I think by following the case all of us are standing up for the all the missing little ones and saying that they matter and that we care what happened to them.

Dozens of tips from the public led police to retention ponds and a trailer park near the Avenues Mall, locations that were associated with William Ebron, the man currently in jail on felony child neglect charges and whom police believe is responsible for the toddler's disappearance.

"We are looking into a potential piece of evident that was going to be recovered – either is being recovered or has been recovered," Hackney said during the 7:30 pm presser.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/2015/07/25/evidence-in-lonzie-search/30681371/

not very likely at all IMO

the simplest answer is usually the most common, which is that a caregiver 'snapped' because they were on drugs or abusive or both

The family connection to Haleigh Cummings has me pondering this in a new direction. Is it possible that some shady character tied to both of these families in some way (drugs, etc.) really did kidnap these kids for some reason? How likely would that be and what would be the reason?

[bbm]

:facepalm::hills:

Welcome! i agree re: weight. He doesn't look emaciated or anything. He's so adorable.

Interesting news re: Putnam Co investigators, but if people start talking about being at werk, and rats appear in mailboxes, or a shotgun wedding occurs, then I am outta here.

The Mom was at the laundromat around 8pm. So the neighbor said Ebron's car was parked at his house from the afternoon, till after dark. Maybe whoever he was with, dropped him off at his car, and he went back to the apt to pick her up, then to the laundromat. Or, he left the car there, was walking somewhere, and went back to get the car.

I wonder who requested the vigil to be at the same park they were searching. Reminds me of when a vigil was going on at Haleigh's trailer park in Satsuma, and they were searching next to it, at the same time. We were watching it on NG. Interesting...

Trailer Park? Please tell me it's not the same trailer park that Hayleigh Cummings disappeared from.

No no no ..not same trailer park.....Haleigh Cummings case was in Putnam county not Duval.

not very likely at all IMO

the simplest answer is usually the most common, which is that a caregiver 'snapped' because they were on drugs or abusive or both

Yep. Evil is very ordinary most times.

Little Haleigh lived in Satsuma, FL which is about 60 miles away from Jax. Also Haleigh's bio Mom and Lonzi's Mom are distant cousins. IMO, just a fluke of lifestyles. SO very sad!!!
Trailer Park? Please tell me it's not the same trailer park that Hayleigh Cummings disappeared from.

what?! what does that mean - where he 'could' be - it means he's trying to fake everybody out IMO

he knows EXACTLY where Lonzie is - it's where HE put him! JMO

These cops know what's up. I bet they were letting him feel like he's smarter than them, pulling the wool over their eyes, etc.
JMO

The Mom was at the laundromat around 8pm. So the neighbor said Ebron's car was parked at his house from the afternoon, till after dark.

Who had the children at this time? Is it possible he left Lonzie in the car and he died from the heat?

In case anyone will ask, I grew up in Florida and yes, it does get hot enough this late.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with TES during the search for Haleigh! Hope to help out on this one too. Although, I am adding that I hope they find that little angel before that.
Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 9m9 minutes ago

According to Facebook post, JSO has requested help of @TexasEquuSearch in finding #LonzieBarton #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/WJXTChris

Who had the children at this time? Is it possible he left Lonzie in the car and he died from the heat?

In case anyone will ask, I grew up in Florida and yes, it does get hot enough this late.

Mom said that was where she last saw Lonzie - at the laundromat. its quoted in an article posted up thread. I'll see if I can find it, but I've read so many articles today, I'm not sure i can find it. lol

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police...dont-know-if-lonzie-is-alive-or-dead/34351222
"Lonzie's mother told police that she last saw her son around 8 p.m. Thursday night at a laundromat on Powers Avenue, about 1.5 miles from the apartment complex."

Quote is toward the end of the article, above the map.

Mom said that was where she last saw Lonzie - at the laundromat. its quoted in an article posted up thread. I'll see if I can find it, but I've read so many articles today, I'm not sure i can find it. lol

That's okay, I believe you, lol. My eyes are exhausted from this and another case I'm following so I was too lazy/tired to look it up. No need to wear out your eyeballs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain