FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you are welcome, pferrin. I had not seen them either.

Here is also some little more info from NG Transcript regarding the nuisance report at the Sievers house from 2/1/2015:

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1507/02/ng.01.html

ALEXANDER: THAT`S been the big mystery here so far, Nancy, because we haven`t been able to get any kind of word from the security company that

was hired to take care of security for that home. They were there yesterday helping to process the crime scene, but that`s the only thing

that they would confirm. They did come to the Sievers` home on February 1st when there was a report of a nuisance but no report was generated from

that call.

It was only a thing when the neighbors were making too much noise. That`s been the only report of any kind of disturbance in that neighborhood anytime this year.

Reposting the LCSO Incident Reports for Jarvis Rd:

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/in...identSearchForm[address]=jarvis+rd&yt0=Search

-Nin

Thank you for these links, NIN! :tyou:

There is an incident reported on 3-29-15 regarding a "Death Investigation" on Jarvis...

Do we know whose death this refers to?

TIA...:seeya:

I have been searching for the death investigation listed on sheriff's site on 3-1-2015...finally found it..looks like lady may have passed of old age ailments. It was at 27082 Jarvis.

Oh... You beat me to it...

Thank you for the explanation of the "Death Investigation" of 3-29-15...

:seeya:

I thought I read there was a brownish vehicle they inquiring of?

Now its red? I must have lost too much time reading the thread if the color changed and I didn't notice it.

The way I understand it...

These are two separate vehicles..

Red car seen (by neighbor) throughout the week of the Siever's' absence...

and... A tan vehicle seen early morning of the day of Dr. TS's death...(or when it was reported)

JMO

There are 2 different cars. One tan Avalanche was parked in the Sievers' driveway on Monday morning, the day of the homicide. The other car was described by a young neighbor as being red. As he reported, he had noticed the car twice in the week prior to Dr Siever's death in front of the house or in the drive way.

The links have been posted previously.

-Nin

Was it rumor or reported by MSM that that a teen was coming over to walk the dogs while the family was gone? That could explain the red car being seen a couple of times.

This case is so bizarre. First the sheriff sets up the case to be incredibly complex with twists and turns, coupled with some curious reactions by some of the doc's inner circle. Add the brutality and weapon and it seemed certain this had to be a crime of passion of some sort.

Then LE seems to be taking DNA of neighbors and showcasing that the pets are being tested. And was it a hammer for sure? Surely LE has to cover every direction. But, it sure feels all over the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll find a link for that, but for now, there's this from July 6.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hammer-used-to-kill-florida-doctor-report-says/

This article also mentions
1) the hammer being the weapon, but said LE would not confirm
2) one neighbor told reporter shrill voice morning of June 29
3) another neighbor reported hearing a male voice shouting at 5:00am, June 29

Thank you for the link. 2)and 3) are mixed up though. The shrill was heard at around 5am according to the link. The neighbor hearing the voice does not give us a time. Some posts ago this same neighbor hearing the voice describes it at being heard "Monday night". So it was still dark, when he noticed the noise.

-Nin

Was it rumor or reported by MSM that that a teen was coming over to walk the dogs while the family was gone? That could explain the red car being seen a couple of times.

This case is so bizarre. First the sheriff sets up the case to be incredibly complex with twists and turns, coupled with some curious reactions by some of the doc's inner circle. Add the brutality and weapon and it seemed certain this had to be a crime of passion of some sort.

Then LE seems to be taking DNA of neighbors and showcasing that the pets are being tested. And was it a hammer for sure? Surely LE has to cover every direction. But, it sure feels all over the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dog walker is unverified information.

-Nin

If the dog or dogs were left in the home then somebody had to be caring for them.

Thank you for the link. 2)and 3) are mixed up though. The shrill was heard at around 5am according to the link. The neighbor hearing the voice does not give us a time. Some posts ago this same neighbor hearing the voice describes it at being heard "Monday night". So it was still dark, when he noticed the noise.

-Nin

DOHF! :blushing: thank you for catching that!

The dog walker is unverified information.

-Nin

What I meant was, it is unverified that there was a dog walker and that it was a teen. It was also not confirmed by MSM that the pets were at the house during Sunday night/ Monday morning.
We assume they were, as LE asked the neighbors if they heard any dogs barking. That could mean either the Sievers dog(s) or any other dogs in the neighborhood ( Remember the neighbor right behind the Sievers' house reported her dogs woke her up barking inside the house.).

The pets were either taken care of at the house by a third party, or they had been taken to someone else's place. If the red car was seen twice in the week before and it really belonged to a caregiver, that could have been a first contact visit and then a pick up visit, pending on when the family actually left for Connecticut.
If the pets were at home- and the red car had been indeed the dog-sitter's car-, wouldn't you expect it to be seen daily (multiple times) at the Sievers house during their absence? Perhaps not to feed the cat, but to take out the dog regularly. But then it could have also be a combination of feeding the cat at home, cleaning the litter box, and still taking the dog to another location. Then it would make sense to see the red car only twice (if connected).

Having said that, when Law enforcement took samples from the pets, it almost has to be that they were at the Sievers house during the fatal events. Unless they are playing us..;)

However, you could hear dog-barking from the Sievers' house during the last few days and yesterday. So the dog(s) do/does bark !!

-Nin

Just checking to see if anything is new, but I see we're stuck on a merry-go-round. I think we've discussed all topics we're allowed to talk about here, and reviewed all the material from the past few weeks. The least LE could have done is throw in some new info or a POI so we could discuss that :peace:

In the interim I have been doing a lot of reading about other doctors who have recently died, ones who have practiced some unconventional treatments. So far, I have not concluded there is any connection between their deaths and Dr Sievers' death, but it has been very enlightening to read.

When you analyze all the possibilities of what happened to Dr Sievers and why, it runs the gamut from a simple robbery gone wrong all the way to a conspiracy to silence doctors who practice on the edge. I personally don't think it's the former or the latter and am still leaning towards a personal vendetta of some kind. I wonder how long it will be before we hear anything new? The silence is deafening.

Well said, makayla.

Looking at the load of evidence LE collected and processed including the Sheriff's comments about the updates he is receiving daily, it seems to contradict the crime-scene in terms of targeted (for example computers and cell phones taken as evidence) versus random (for example broken in side door, asking a neighbor how to enter the house while avoiding the security measures).

Regarding the collected evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr3yhwCQaNU

His [Mike Scott’s] investigators have processed hundreds of pieces of evidence from inside the home and elsewhere, including from cell phones and computers from her home and her office.(Kelly Burns NBC-2 News reporter)
Cell phones and computers seem to suggest a more private environment (to me) and a suspect that was potentially known to Dr Sievers.

Mike Scott is comfortable saying he does not believe the Sievers case to be random. LE was even announcing there was no direct thread for the neighborhood. That was reported very early in the investigation, as we recall. Yes, they did recommended to keep the doors locked, which would be common sense and advise after any crime.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vestigating-death-in-bonita-springs/29474437/

So something they saw or found early on at or around the crime-scene may have been a clue for a targeted event, no matter the circumstances. A witness perhaps? A phone call?

The signals LE was sending out did not help either. One one hand they have an abundance of evidence, everyone is relatively safe in the neighborhood, on the other hand they ask for input, come back 3 weeks later and collect dog/cat hair, saliva or else, all saying that when all is set and done, everyone would understand, according to the Sheriff.

Well, I'd like to understand what I don't understand now. In the end any pROOF needs to be bulletpROOFed.. ;---))

-Nin

The way I understand it...

These are two separate vehicles..

Red car seen (by neighbor) throughout the week of the Siever's' absence...

and... A tan vehicle seen early morning of the day of Dr. TS's death...(or when it was reported)

JMO

This is how I understand it as well.

Reading "Mike Scott is comfortable saying he does not believe the Sievers case to be random. LE was even announcing there was no direct thread for the neighborhood."

Sounds like what was say in Allison Feldman murder early on....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rdered-in-her-Scottsdale-home-February-2015-3

Only now in Allison's case there saying "Scottsdale Police recovered DNA evidence from the killer; they ran it through the system, but there is so far no match"

I hope this is okay to post from MSM. This is either poor reporting or… just how many screams were heard by this one key witness? I count 2 SCREAMS in this account from the witness living on Allan St behind TS. Keep in mind, the home is behind, the scream(s) are identified as coming from behind her… and you look out the front? And, your daughter also happens to live behind you and right beside the home w/ the screams – but you went back to bed? SMH.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/neighbors-of-dead-doctor-in-fear-after-slaying_19464889
By Kristine Gill, Reporter
3:43 PM, Jul 1, 2015 (Wed)
The only call for service to the Sievers home took place Feb. 1, [2015] when they called to report a nuisance. No report was generated from the call, but notes show deputies responded to complaints from the Sievers that their neighbors were making noise.
Another report from Dec. 22, 2014, shows a burglary took place along the 27100 block of Allan Street [behind Jarvis] when the front door of the home was found open and some couches were stolen from within. The homeowners had been away at the time, reports show.
[C.] lives on Allan Street behind the Sievers home. She said she heard a scream early Monday morning, around 6 a.m. that woke her from sleep. She’s not sure whether it was related to the crime, but said it came from the Sievers’ home [behind her home] and sounded like it might have been outside.
“My dogs must have heard it first. They have a distinctive bark when something’s going on that shouldn’t. They got up and ran to the front door,” she said. “I got up and went to the front window. That’s when I heard a scream. It sounded like a child with a high-pitched scream.”
[C’s] four dogs have warned her in the past. Once, they barked in time to alert her to some teens trying to break into her car in the driveway around 2 a.m. one morning. The kids ran off when she confronted them and she never filed a report. Another time, about a year ago, [C.] said she called 911 when someone was prowling outside her window. The Lee County Sheriff’s Office did not have a record of that incident.
[C’s ] daughter, K.T. lives next to the Sievers along Jarvis Road, and bought her home from the couple when she moved to the street about six years ago. Her home was still surrounded by crime scene tape Wednesday.
“I still can’t believe it,” [K.T.] said. “I can’t even look over that way. The garage is open, the husband’s mini van is there, the motorcycle, her car.”
---------------------------

<modsnip>

Thank you to the Mods for keeping me in line - I'm also new to posting and trying to learn the Rules of WS as I go along. Just some more food for thought below. I don't think it was pitch black outside when the scream(s) were heard.

Sunrise & Sunset in Bonita Springs - Monday, June 29, 2015

Start End
Morning astronomical twilight 05:06 05:39
Morning nautical twilight 05:39 06:11
Morning civil twilight 06:11 06:37
Sunrise & sunset 06:37 20:23

Nautical twilight – in good conditions and in the absence of other illumination, enough light is still available from the sun (12&#9702; below the eastern horizon) to identify the general outlines of ground objects …

Civil twilight – Sun is 6&#9702; below the horizon & provides enough natural light to now see and distinguish objects perfectly.

I started following the Dr. Sievers case when I saw it on Nancy Grace. My question is, I thought I heard them discussing the tan vehicle and someone said that vehicle was still in the driveway when the police showed up, is this wrong?

Hmmmm..

You brought up a good point... IMO...

A confrontation between a drug fueled, desperate perp and the doctor could possibly explain the brutality of the attack...

I had been thinking the brutality was probably associated with a crime of passion...

:waitasec:

And you can bet if he came upon her, and visa versa , there'd be a whole lot of hollering and screaming! IMO
Especially if he was already high as a kite, as they say...

ETA: and maybe the dog bit him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member