OH - Samuel Dubose, 43, killed by Cincinnati LE during traffic stop, 19 July 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well there is the evidence. Just another white racist cop using his badge to harass black people.

Reading "The other categories remain fairly steady with little change from year to year" and "more than doubling of citations issued to blacks from 2014 (610 citations) to 2015 (1,330 citations), still with several months to go in the year (italics mine)" makes it very clear to me what he was doing.

Reading "The other categories remain fairly steady with little change from year to year" and "more than doubling of citations issued to blacks from 2014 (610 citations) to 2015 (1,330 citations), still with several months to go in the year (italics mine)" makes it very clear to me what he was doing.

There is more lawlessness. That's what is going on. More lawless people=more arrested people. And deservedly so. Stop driving around with no license, no insurance, DUI, being deadbeat parents, etc. How is it that so many people can't follow simple laws? Stop breaking them and life is so much easier. Glad to know taxpayer's money is being rewarded in the form of more conscientious and productive LE.

There is more lawlessness. That's what is going on. More lawless people=more arrested people. And deservedly so. Stop driving around with no license, no insurance, DUI, being deadbeat parents, etc. How is it that so many people can't follow simple laws? Stop breaking them and life is so much easier. Glad to know taxpayer's money is being rewarded in the form of more conscientious and productive LE.

You saw the part where he doubled citations only to African Americans but stayed consistent with how many white people he ticketed? If "more lawlessness" applies he would have increased citations/arrests to everyone.

You saw the part where he doubled citations only to African Americans but stayed consistent with how many white people he ticketed? If "more lawlessness" applies he would have increased citations/arrests to everyone.

Yes, I saw that part.

Yes, I saw that part.

So clearly there was something other than simply "more lawlessness" going on, and even if that is the case I don't see how it would double for AA but stay the same for white people, and regardless of how many previous arrests/citations he's made he murdered a black man.

Why does the fault have to be his? Are people being falsely cited?

from http://www.fox19.com/story/29685336/fox19-now-exclusive-new-numbers-reveal-policing-practices-at-

"The department has 72 police officers and 26 security officers on duty that patrol the school’s campuses all day, every day. Their work is documented in the report."

"In 2014, his numbers of stops with citations, stops with arrests, citations issued and arrests totaled 273. In the same categories in 2015, his numbers totaled 360. In each of those years, Tensing’s total numbers are more than 10% of the entire department’s documented numbers in this report. Again, there were 2,510 incidents measured in 2014, and 3,553 incidents measured so far in 2015." (boldface mine)

Ok, so there are 98 LEOs who are involved in arrests and citations. We should expect Tensing to be responsible for between 1-2% of them. And yet, he is responsible for more than 10% of them. That's pretty astonishing. It says 'cowboy cop' to me.

Can I just for a second? Ok. I'm not Tensing's side AT ALL. But there are predominately more black people in that area.

The University of Cincinnati is 8.3% African American. The city of Cincinnati is 44.8% African American. So I wouldn't say there is predominately more black people in that area. African Americans are clearly a minority there. Anyway the number of citations he issued to blacks had gone up substantially over last year. It's hard for me to imagine what justification there could be for that.

dubose handed over a bottle of gin. To let him drive off would have been wrong.

Gin is not illegal. He certainly could have let him drive off.

In the few times that I have been pulled over I have gone out of my way to cooperate with the cop.
Mr. DuBose evidently did not.
Think that may be a factor and may extrapolate to the difference in numbers that you mention?

The University of Cincinnati is 8.3% African American. The city of Cincinnati is 44.8% African American. So I wouldn't say there is predominately more black people in that area. African Americans are clearly a minority there. Anyway the number of citations he issued to blacks had gone up substantially over last year. It's hard for me to imagine what justification there could be for that.

My guess is personal reasons.

In the few times that I have been pulled over I have gone out of my way to cooperate with the cop.
Think that may be a factor and may extrapolate to the difference in numbers that you mention?

What are you trying to say?
Have you witnessed any of his other stops?

Why, then, would his arrest/citation rate be 1000% that of the average member of his department? Are people only rude to him?

What is the best way to post screen shots? I have some that I think would be helpful in demonstrating why I think that Tensing was not dragged by the car until after the shot was fired.

I upload them to imgur.com. Then I copy and past the BBCode link here. Pretty easy.

Re: the possibility that Samuel Dubose had marijuana in his car:

It strikes me as slightly insane that in 2015, people still try to use Reefer Madness as an excuse to allow the police to terrorize people. ]

Yeah, but they have already spent over one trillion dollars ($1,000,000,000,000) fighting it. What are they going to do, admit that they were wrong and they wasted all that money and resources?

What's to stop him from giving someone else's name and ID number? I've known one criminal brother who's done that to his brother with a clean history. Sometimes folks lie.

He could have pulled a picture of his drivers license photo up on his computer. Anyway, you don't shoot the guy for it.

Why does the fault have to be his? Are people being falsely cited?

He was racially profiling and stopping black drivers. That is discrimination. How about we have the police start pulling over luxury cars of billionaire bankers, and questioning them about the billions of dollars they are ripping off from this country? Oh, no. We don't do that, because white criminals have rights.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicia1970
Back