Found Deceased AZ - Jerold Williams, 5, Jacob Lake, 6 Aug 2015

Wow wth. I 100% did not expect this update and I'm typically super realistic about these things.
RIP sweet boy. ��

I too was hoping he'd be found alive. Heartbreaking.

YES. This one is really hard because it seemed so possible that he was surviving this long. The rain cooled down the desert heat and gave him some water. And he was 5, not 2, so he could find shade and a place to rest. And listen for searchers. I really thought he was going to be found safely. Very sad ending. :cry:

My guess for COD is dehydration. He was little. I think 3 days is the average time a child can go without water.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the post - I've been checking in and praying..oh dear, not the outcome wanted....

Since no one that I noticed had mentioned water sources nearby I had hoped he would be found out wandering about. Now I hope he wasn't wandering for long <modsnip>. A 5 year old lost and scared before his demise is just unimaginably sad. RIP dear one and blessings to your family as they mourn your passing. At least they know what happened to you.

COCONINO COUNTY, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -The Coconino County Sheriff's Office confirmed Monday evening that searchers have found a body they believe to be that of a 5-year-old who had been missing from the Jacob Lake area in the Kaibab National Forest since Thursday afternoon.

CCSO appeared to confirm the boy's identity in a Facebook post, but it did not indicate where or how the body was found.

It was not immediately clear when more information would be available.

CCSO was alerted about the disappearance of Jerold Joseph Williams Thursday evening.

http://www.kpho.com/story/29754750/searchers-find-body-believed-to-be-that-of-missing-5-year-old

My guess is that he was looking for a water source and drowned. I wonder how long he was just wandering around out there, poor baby. Fly high little guy.

They released COD? Where? Tyia

I literally gasped aloud when I saw the changed heading to this thread when I logged in just now. I was so, so hopeful for this little one.

Rest in peace, Jerold.

not the news many of us were hoping for...
go in peace little man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I literally gasped aloud when I saw the changed heading to this thread when I logged in just now. I was so, so hopeful for this little one.

Rest in peace, Jerold.

Oh me too. I really was. I felt they'd find him. I'm so incredibly sad right now.

I HATE logging in and seeing that the heading has been changed like this. ugh. Rest in peace, cutie.

Very sad [emoji17]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was so hopeful for a good result here. I knew nothing about him but figured him to be a strong-willed survivor - thinking he'd walk out to surprise a group of searchers.

I hope he didn't suffer and I hope it is a case of simple misfortune...

Rest in peace dear little boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back