ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this went right over my head ... It don't get it.. LOL.. Can u please explain?

Watch the news story (first link) then enter "Leadore" in the database search (second link). See what they have in common.

Yes. A few hundred feet from the Stage Stop.

Well... it IS a small town.

When you Google his temporary summer address, it just takes you straight to the official Salmon-Challis FS USDA gov website.

Thank you TxJan1971 for the transcript of this shorter video. http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07...-find-you-son/

2:10
DK: We have been racking our brains and… I don’t know anybody that doesn’t have a few people that either they like ya’ or they hate ya’ ...

JM: interrupts… “But I don’t…”

DK: but not to harm a 2-year-old almost 3 year old …(interrupted)

2:21
JM: interrupts: “not to harm us this way…”

DK: …(unintelligible as JM continues speaking)

JM: especially knowing how much he…he means to us. He’s… everything to us

BBM I think the lead up is very interesting - I don't know anyone who "hates" me, even if some people aren't crazy about me. They seem to be thinking someone might hate them enough to do something to their child to cause them (DK and JM) pain. That sounds like a drug cartel or something equally ruthless to me. That is a road my mind wouldn't travel if my child disappeared. I wonder if LE has found anyone who would want to hurt JM and/or DK in this way. I'd think someone like that would want the parents to know they had the chid, use him for leverage or to torment them more. I don't understand why a hooligan would kidnap him, followed by complete silence. If DeOrr was with ggf and IR, is it possible someone wanted to hurt them and took the child, assuming he was precious to them?
Sometimes with comments like that I always get the feeling it was on their minds because I have no doubt LE was asking them if their is anyone at all they could think of who would want to hurt them. And I bet LE asked them lots of questions repeatedly.

I'm guessing they didn't do any research on her. How totally bizarre.

I started to post what I was really thinking, but don't know if it's allowed here. So all I can say is, suspicious. JMO

This is weird, too:
Leadore Ranger District
103 Ranger Street
P.O. Box 180 Hwy 28
Leadore, ID 83464
(208) 768-2500

I wonder if they hire seasonal help..

And he just moved to the ranger station at the end of June. The hair on the back of my neck is standing up.

Ok, am I missing something, who is "he" that moved to the ranger station? TIA

Who is a piece of crap? confused.

I can't watch videos on this piece of c**p. All I did was read the article which, of course, doesn't say that. No one else has said that either. We are supposed to hear from the Sheriff late tomorrow morning.

Ok, this is creepy and all... But....how could he get his hands on Deorr? Is he friends with Grandpa or Issac?

I guess we can add that to the list of bizarre details in this case.

I remember finding out she'd had a recent death in the family and thinking she was probably the one with the cremains.... yeah, I know.... what are the odds. But it IS a really small town.

Is there a link regarding this recent death in the family? Is there some relationship to ... someone? I'm at a loss here. TIA

Ok, am I missing something, who is "he" that moved to the ranger station? TIA

That would be the other RSO in town. There are 2. There used to be just one but he just appeared recently.

Wonder of he has a black truck? one would expect LE and FBI checked him out.. The only one there.... Right? I sure hope so!

If this reporting is accurate, all I can say is why would this five y/o boy get lost from his mother, wonder around in the wilderness for a few days, then end up in a lake to drown? Why? Another extremely tragic and bizarre case, IMO. :(

It hasn't been established when he drowned. It's possible he drowned the day he disappeared and his body only rose to the surface today. I think there was a lot of excitement about possible clues, a boot print with a star in it, etc. I know I was hoping he would be found alive - kept expecting it at any minute. But it's very possible those "clues" were unrelated to Jerold. The boots shown in the poster didn't have a star in the sole, but did have a patterned tread that might look like a "Phoenix" bird.

At the campground? Probably not. Within a ten-mile radius, most likely.

Well.. that bar is in Leadore so definitely within 10 miles....but if this person had a death in the family around the time Deorr went missing and was possibly involved in the cremains-scattering like you suggested..... :freakedout:

That would be so weird, especially considering anyone running a bar in Leadore would certainly know a search was going on..

These people probably have nothing to do with it, but it's rather chilling.

This is weird, too:
Leadore Ranger District
103 Ranger Street
P.O. Box 180 Hwy 28
Leadore, ID 83464
(208) 768-2500

I wonder if they hire seasonal help..

I was imagining something like quasi-house arrest, but your idea makes more sense. (Don't ask me why I thought a RSO would be under house arrest at a ranger station...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member