ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cr6p! I guess they wanted to interview someone who knew what she was talking about...
What a catch renarde!

I guess we can add that to the list of bizarre details in this case.

I remember finding out she'd had a recent death in the family and thinking she was probably the one with the cremains.... yeah, I know.... what are the odds. But it IS a really small town.

If you watch the video, it is reported that he was found in a lake.

I can't watch videos on this piece of c**p. All I did was read the article which, of course, doesn't say that. No one else has said that either. We are supposed to hear from the Sheriff late tomorrow morning.

Yes. I remember looking way back when this first happened, she was the only one registered. Now there are two. So yes, double that number.

And he just moved to the ranger station at the end of June. The hair on the back of my neck is standing up.

I've read that article as well as others and I'm not seeing that Little Jerold was found in a lake. Jacob Lake is an unincorporated area north of the north rim of the Grand Canyon. The family was camping about 12 miles south of the unincorporated area known as Jacob Lake. Perhaps you can cut and paste the information you are referring to about Jerold being found in a lake. TIA

You have to listen to the video at the link. The anchor says it ten seconds into the clip. It is not written in the accompanying text.

No, I'm not saying that. PTSD often prevents the person's ability to re-live the trauma.

I don't think it would prevent ggp from by this point telling someone what he saw. He might have been in shock immediately following an incident like that. But unless he had a stroke or amnesia, he would know what he saw, no matter how painful it would be to think of it. I'd think if he was suffering from PTSD, he'd be more likely to not be able to stop thinking about what he saw. JMO

I remember finding out she'd had a recent death in the family and thinking she was probably the one with the cremains.... yeah, I know.... what are the odds. But it IS a really small town.

Wow! Now that would be crazy creepy! This is turning into a Twin Peaks episode.

I can't watch videos on this piece of c**p. All I did was read the article which, of course, doesn't say that. No one else has said that either. We are supposed to hear from the Sheriff late tomorrow morning.

Does this work for you?
[video]http://media2.abc15.com/video/video_studio/2015/08/10/Body_found_by_Coconino_Sheriff___s_Offic_328181.mp 4[/video]

Wow! Now that would be crazy creepy! This is turning into a Twin Peaks episode.

I've been thinking Twin Peaks for a while now. So bizarre.

Looks like the more recent arrival in town is only there for the summer.

I don't think it would prevent ggp from by this point telling someone what he saw. He might have been in shock immediately following an incident like that. But unless he had a stroke or amnesia, he would know what he saw, no matter how painful it would be to think of it. I'd think if he was suffering from PTSD, he'd be more likely to not be able to stop thinking about what he saw. JMO

With PTSD, yes, one keeps re-living the trauma over and over in their mind but are usually unable to communicate what happened with others. My youngest son suffers from PTSD following his year of service in Iraq.

Holy cr6p! I guess they wanted to interview someone who knew what she was talking about...
What a catch renarde!

Ok, this went right over my head ... It don't get it.. LOL.. Can u please explain?

Does this work for you?
[video]http://media2.abc15.com/video/video_studio/2015/08/10/Body_found_by_Coconino_Sheriff___s_Offic_328181.mp 4[/video]

Yes, it does, and thank you. She said he was found in a lake. That's what she's "reporting" but no one else is. Guess we'll have to wait and see if she's correct. It's so very sad no matter what the circumstances. I keep trying to find the circumstance that would have brought the least amount of fear and pain to little Jerold. God Bless this precious little boy and all those who love him.

So... an RSO with a child molestation conviction was possibly at the campground around the time Deorr disappeared??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough