ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we don't really know much about the supposed sighting, we don't really know how the black truck was connected, do we? Maybe the black truck was another patron and there was something else out there. Personally, I'm not sure what I think of the Stage Stop sighting.

My biggest issue with the abduction theory is that it's unlikely to be a crime of opportunity. This isn't a crowded mall or a neighborhood street. This is a rustic camp site where anyone out of place is likely to be noticed. Even if we entertain the idea that someone overheard them at the store and followed up there, they'd have to be awfully lucky to be there at the exact moment when ALL 4 adults happened to be distracted/away, etc and have enough time to quickly and quietly spirit DeOrr away, in the middle of the afternoon ( not under cover of darkness...) without a single adult seeing or hearing anything. To me, that would be incredible luck and a pretty desperate person to even attempt given the circumstances.

The PI said that LE doesn't consider the RSOs as possible suspects. Maybe they have alibis, I don't know, but I wonder if they were given polygraphs. Probation/parole officers regularly use polygraphs to ensure sex offenders are in compliance, and if they were asked to take one, I don't think it would be optional. If LE didn't give them a polygraph due to this investigation, I wonder if either or both of them take them regularly....and when the next one is scheduled..

REALLY?! I never knew they were routinely given polygraphs. Wow! Do you have a link? Thanks so much.

Somebody here talked to LE and reported back...cannot remember who, but it was recent...Anybody remember?

I read that post too. The RSO woman was NOT the person who spread the cremations according to LE.

Since we don't really know much about the supposed sighting, we don't really know how the black truck was connected, do we? Maybe the black truck was another patron and there was something else out there. Personally, I'm not sure what I think of the Stage Stop sighting.

My biggest issue with the abduction theory is that it's unlikely to be a crime of opportunity. This isn't a crowded mall or a neighborhood street. This is a rustic camp site where anyone out of place is likely to be noticed. Even if we entertain the idea that someone overheard them at the store and followed up there, they'd have to be awfully lucky to be there at the exact moment when ALL 4 adults happened to be distracted/away, etc and have enough time to quickly and quietly spirit DeOrr away, in the middle of the afternoon ( not under cover of darkness...) without a single adult seeing or hearing anything. To me, that would be incredible luck and a pretty desperate person to even attempt given the circumstances.
My thoughts exactly, what was this so called abductor doing.... hiding behind a tree,
waiting for an opportunity?

REALLY?! I never knew they were routinely given polygraphs. Wow! Do you have a link? Thanks so much.
Google 'post-conviction sex offender polygraph'.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ok, so.. According to LE
DeOrr is NOT in the water
He was NOT abducted
Animals did NOT drag him off
Parents are NOT suspect only POI
Grandpa and Issac are POI

Where IS Deorr? is he really missing even? maybe he was handed off? Why is there no media involvement looking for him - from officials - they seems not to be wanting to out his lil face out there .. WHY?

LE hasn't ruled any of those out, e.g., water, abduction, animal. If you think they have, please provide a link.

image.jpg
Do these look like trails or small roads where I put the blue arrows? Hope this image posts. First time I've tried it. Can't tell if they go over the ridge through the trees to the campground or not. Perhaps they might be an alternative route out of the campground? Just searching. We don't seem to have anything else. Although the cougar attack is still high on my list.

What the heck? Yeah it must have been changed because I copied and pasted exactly what was there.

It changed yet again since then so you may want to look again. More details... and now it's:

"One of them was a tip from a woman who said she saw a boy matching Kunz's description near Caldwell, Idaho. The boy was with a man in an older model tan Buick with Oklahoma license plates and had taken a ride with the woman to get gas."
http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-detective-joins-search-for-missing-toddler/34678944

I read that post too. The RSO woman was NOT the person who spread the cremations according to LE.

Would someone mind reposting that? I try to keep up but I missed that. Who was the LEO who said that?

All I could think of when I read your post was of Lyric and Elizabeth. They were riding bike and disappeared and later found dead (I'm sure most know what I'm talking about).
Anyways, it reminds me that as strange as it seems someone might of had the opportunity. And maybe that was the only reason at all the person even took him? Idk I personally still think that a mountain lion got him :( but I'm open to anything of course if it means finding him.

Dies anyone find it interesting that Dads first sentence to the public was "I don't even know what today is" ... Then started telling us about what they did Friday.
I just find that odd.. IMO.. If your baby is abducted (like he thinks) he would certainly know exactly what day it is and exactly how many hours he's been gone for..
Is also find it interesting because to this day we don't know what the real timeline is.. Thursday or Friday?

Has this been posted? Sbm

"Detective Frank Vilt was critical of the Lemhi County Sheriff's office for failing to follow up on potential leads.* One of them was a tip from a woman who said she saw a boy matching DeOrr's description in Caldwell, Idaho.* The boy was with a man in a gold van with Oklahoma license plates."

Luke Jones talked about the case with Vilt today.* Tune in for more details with Eyewitness News at 5:30 and Local News 8 at 6 p.m.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/private-detective-joins-search-for-missing-toddler/34678944

When I click on that link, it says:
"One of them was a tip from a woman who said she saw a boy matching DeOrr's description near Caldwell, Idaho. The boy was with a man in an older model tan Buick with Oklahoma license plates."

Which is slightly different from your earlier post. Was that changed?

It changed yet again since then so you may want to look again. More details... and now it's:

"One of them was a tip from a woman who said she saw a boy matching Kunz's description near Caldwell, Idaho. The boy was with a man in an older model tan Buick with Oklahoma license plates and had taken a ride with the woman to get gas."

Yep, changed 3 times.

He is bow hunting. Kills a child by mistake.

But several posters have said hunting season just now started in the area, a month later. Could have been a poacher, though, I guess.

Was that according to LE or the PI? I missed this too, somehow. TIA

All I could think of when I read your post was of Lyric and Elizabeth. They were riding bike and disappeared and later found dead (I'm sure most know what I'm talking about).
Anyways, it reminds me that as strange as it seems someone might of had the opportunity. And maybe that was the only reason at all the person even took him? Idk I personally still think that a mountain lion got him :( but I'm open to anything of course if it means finding him.

I'm not sure there's that much difference between a mountain lion and a sexual predator, really. And I don't think that if a sexual predator grabbed him, he necessarily removed him from the area. Not very far anyway.

But several posters have said hunting season just now started in the area, a month later. Could have been a poacher, though, I guess.
There would be blood if he was hit by a bow imo and then a blood trail.

So are they saying this man and a boy matching Deorr Jr took a ride with the woman giving this tip, to get gas? Can they finger print her car??

"The boy was with a man in an older model tan Buick with Oklahoma license plates and had taken a ride with the woman to get gas."

“I've called the department several times and they've never returned my call," said Vilt.

Which dept did he call?
ETA: from the video that's now been posted, it appears he was referring to the Sheriff's dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member