GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But on the tape you hear her actually say "one hundred and twenty"
All I can think is money :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I can't figure out why some people are thinking it may mean 1:20 am.
Possibly because in the video, they write out 120. She said "one hundred and twenty" though.

That one statement she said just makes no sense at all and I feel like there might be some sort of hidden message in it but who knows.

"Just backtracked like roads and sh**. You know what I mean? We didn’t like get in the woods and look. Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this (she laughs) with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to one hundred and twenty and a cop and a couch I did not know about."

One hundred and twenty what? Dollars? Miles? Miles per Hour?

What is this "couch she didn't know about"? What couch? Is there something hidden in some couch somewhere? What is this couch she mentions?

You're right it's not just the drugs. But you take someone with a mental defect then add drugs, it's sure not going to make things better. This latest news makes me sick. I was hoping that she cared for that poor baby, and was just dumb because she was in love. Now I can see she doesn't know what that is.

I do not think there is any mental defect!!!!
she has her priorities wrong.
She likes bad boys!
she likes drugs.
I think she feels enpowered in some way to be doing wrong and dangerous things.
Its her lifestyle!
Many women like this put her man over her children.
She is just not a good person. Plain and simple.
Ill bet she is not educated and all she knows is being some guys woman.
Im not so sure how many children she has but ill bet it more than these two!

Lets not label her mentally defective when its her wrong living that's to blame.

I do not think there is any mental defect!!!!
she has her priorities wrong.
She likes bad boys!
she likes drugs.
I think she feels enpowered in some way to be doing wrong and dangerous things.
Its her lifestyle!
Many women like this put her man over her children.
She is just not a good person. Plain and simple.
Ill bet she is not educated and all she knows is being some guys woman.
Im not so sure how many children she has but ill bet it more than these two!

Lets not label her mentally defective when its her wrong living that's to blame.
Just wanted to add to my post.
Go back and look a all the ppl surrounding Haleigh Cummings!
Same thing we see here with Lonna.
Same mentality same lifestyle.

Yes I know there are many things you can say "one twenty" for. But she did not say "one twenty" she specifically said "one hundred and twenty"

To me, that does not scream time such as 1:20am or anything else that you would say "one twenty" for.

My very first reaction was that she meant they went and spent $120 on drugs. She just got finished laughing about drinking the Fireball before she said this next bizarre statement about one hundred and twenty, a cop and a couch.
Then immediately after that she goes on to talk about how her goal was to get wasted.

I think more than ever Lonzie is near her home, close to her family's place. She is telling us on that tape, that she is not cold hearted, nor is Ruben. They put him someplace nice, so they can go visit later, if she wants too. They won't be mean and put him in a river or a dumpster, that would be just wrong. This woman is as out of it as it gets. This is your mind on drugs. This is where you end up. I don't think she was a prize before the started using, but now, she is just a piece of work.

Perhaps a 120 drug program here? o_O Maybe?

THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SECURE IN-JAIL SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAM - Individuals admitted to the TC receive a minimum of 120 days of residential substance dependency treatment from a team of professional counselors.
http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/department-of-corrections/inmate-sat-program.aspx

saying the words one hundred and twenty , cop and couch .. Sounds plausible.

You have been on target with so many things with this case !

I changed my mind about the driver coming forward in the interview. :seeya: After I saw it , I thought it was a good interview, and she did a great job.

Yes I know there are many things you can say "one twenty" for. But she did not say "one twenty" she specifically said "one hundred and twenty"

To me, that does not scream time such as 1:20am or anything else that you would say "one twenty" for.

My very first reaction was that she meant they went and spent $120 on drugs. She just got finished laughing about drinking the Fireball before she said this next bizarre statement about one hundred and twenty, a cop and a couch.
Then immediately after that she goes on to talk about how her goal was to get wasted.

I agree. $120 spent on drugs. And of course there is money for drugs and tats. Nothing for Lonzie, or lesser stuff like rent or food. Why didn't they take him to the ER? Because if they had, they would have both been arrested. JMO

I need to go get a shower and ask for forgiveness for the things that I have been thinking reading about this case. God Bless JSO and Hackney because I don't know how they do it, day in and day out. We should send cards of encouragement to them. Just say'n.

Hmmm... I'm thinkin the $120 is code for a certain amount of drug (just give me a $120) or, its code for a sexual service. ($120 will get you this and this...)

"One hundred and twenty a cop and a couch" Just thinking perhaps 120 milligrams of a drug perhaps Ecstasy ?????

You'd think this would've been Lonna's rock bottom, a wake up call "my baby" "what have I done", but she couldn't even search for Lonzie without getting drunk, etc.
Same goes for CB.

Possibly because in the video, they write out 120. She said "one hundred and twenty" though.

That one statement she said just makes no sense at all and I feel like there might be some sort of hidden message in it but who knows.

"Just backtracked like roads and sh**. You know what I mean? We didn’t like get in the woods and look. Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this (she laughs) with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to one hundred and twenty and a cop and a couch I did not know about."

What is this "couch she didn't know about"? What couch? Is there something hidden in some couch somewhere? What is this couch she mentions?
Because a lot if us aren't able to get videos and we have to believe what the transcriber wrote ... if they write numbers - we pronounce them as so. Honest mistake.

maybe Ruben was wanting a hundred and twenty dollars for something. ... to me, it's obvious after riveras interview that she knew more than just her child was missing IMO I'd be interested in his cell phone records to see if and how many times he called the club that night...i think he gave her tidbits of info. Some stupid excuse for this little boys demise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing Stacy :)
I didn't realize that some people were not able to watch the videos. Lucky you. It was extremely disturbing to hear her say some of this stuff in between her laughter. So you have saved yourself some disgust.

Another thing I wanted to say on a different topic:
She may or may not have a mental illness but I have no doubt in my mind that some of her behaviors and actions happened 100% strictly because of drugs. Before this tragedy, remember all those times that she took little Lonzie with her to make drug deals and go buy drugs? Why did she take a baby with her to go buy drugs? Was it a mental illness that caused her to think it would be ok to do that? Or was it drugs and she just wanted/needed her fix so bad that she was willing to take a baby with her to make that happen to get what she wanted. Mental illness or drugs messing with her mind + selfishness? What would cause a mother to take a baby to go do drug deals with her. I'm thinking drugs.

The couch thing, I took it as she got laid somewhere while out getting high/drunk in the woods. I want say while she was searching cause she defiantly wasn't doing that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope now that LL has been arrested that these two marroons start squealing on each other and poor sweet Lonzie is found.
What a horrible story, with horrible people.

All I can think of when I hear about Lonzie's ears leaking, the bruise behind his ear, and his vomiting is that he had a basilar skull fracture. Awful. Awful. Awful.

I think Casey Anthony just lost her title of "most hated woman in America".

You'd think this would've been Lonna's rock bottom, a wake up call "my baby" "what have I done", but she couldn't even search for Lonzie without getting drunk, etc.
Same goes for CB.

That's my question and perhaps one that others with experience with addiction can answer. Is it possible that she will "snap out of it" and turn her attitude around? I'd like to think she could, but also wonder if she simply has no firm foundation to stand on. If you've spent your formative years on drugs, it must be incredibly difficult to have anything else to hold on to.

Her descriptions of her attitude toward the searches are what shock me the most, to be honest. Her goal to be wasted while "searching" upsets me even more than hurting her child. I figured she could hurt her child but want to right that wrong, but getting wasted while searching for her own child is .... I don't even know how to describe it. It's like she's empty.

Sad.

JMO.

I think Casey Anthony just lost her title of "most hated woman in America".

Naaaaaaaaah that title will always stick to her. Lonna is a runner up though.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Susan Smith is my most hated. Pure evil. She left her kids strapped into their car seats then rolled the car into a lake. Casey Anthony "may have" accidentally done hers. Susan Smith absolutely did it on purpose. Evil!

War on drugs should end?? Too bad these 2 weren't locked up long ago for drugs. Lonzie is the victim.....not them.

They have previous criminal drug charges. Lol, look what good that did! How about stop criminalizing drug use & getting people actual help! Not saying that would have fixed Ruben &/or Lonna because like I said before, millions of addicts don't commit crimes like this. People who are psycho/sociopaths do.

Locking up NON-VIOLENT addicts does absolutely nothing productive for society. Getting addicts real, actual help would do wonders! Also, are you aware there are people serving LIFE SENTENCES for pot? But violent rapists can get paroled in five years?

How do you not see the disconnect here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member