AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone later tipped the tub contents into an old suitcase then did a runner?
Which conflicts with the man walking through town with suitcase.
Or both occured. Who is to waste a perfectly good tub 😯

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If the timeline is right, and our suitcase guy really exists and is ONE suitcase guy in a suit, then the tub and laundry basket was after the suitcase was left alongside the road, or nearby.

*strains of MIB*

Does Naturi have any specific meaning, like someone here said Wynarka means wanderer?

So if these sightings are correct. Why in the world would a "clean cut 60 year old man in a suit, carrying a suitcase, and owning a cellphone" be wandering all over the place?

So if these sightings are correct. Why in the world would a "clean cut 60 year old man in a suit, carrying a suitcase, and owning a cellphone" be wandering all over the place?

Hey, cellphones can be traced :D Or at least if someone used his cell phone at that location, date and time.

Because he was a "blow-in" living in a cheap rental in that direction and had to walk to catch his ride to work every morning?

Just one random possibility that came to mind.

Does Naturi have any specific meaning, like someone here said Wynarka means wanderer?
Wynarka is indivenous for strayer. Had someone raided a charity bin or visited a charity shop on the Great Ocean road?
Naturi is latin plural for nature.

Great Ocean road Chinese tour Dick an Dora?
Who walks Karoonda highway in a suit?
Well that's just a very peculiar story.
Why did he return to the site.
I mean, I might possibly remember seeing a man crossing the road talking on a phone, but realistically, probably only if I'd come close to hitting him.
My first thought would be he'd broken down or stopped for a wee break. I certainly wouldn't think it was suspicious or curious enough to warrant returning to check the roadside.
I'm starting to think "witnesses" are making stuff up now.

Who wears a suit on Karoonda highway? Why?

Good question. Maybe someone who wears a suit routinely. A funeral director? Accountant? CEO of the local ... something. Who wears suits in that region?

Have they said if they found the full skeleton of Angel ?
Only thinking that her tiny remains sounded so mixed in all these fabrics, then to be tipped out of the case too.
Poor little thing, I hope she is complete. :tears:

Hey, cellphones can be traced :D Or at least if someone used his cell phone at that location, date and time.

Yeah agreed, hopefully they will be looking at all mobile call and SMS in that area - March to July! That would surely be of interest. Duration, calls to, etc!

Why would you murder a child then put them in a tub?
Even then, place the childs remains in s suitcase with assorted clothing?
Walk the highway in a suit with a suitcase containing a child?
Its like some Tarentino movie.
Wouldnt you bury the child somewhere?

Yes, I'm only able to get back on this morning (8.30 am Brisbane time Tuesday 25th Aug). Have been trying on IE, Chrome & firefox over & over. So relieved to NOT finally get the white box!

As a consequence though I'm way behind, so will assume someone has already posted about the book and piece of fabric found by mounted police. If not, I'll link to it later.

thankyou, i just changed to another browser but still no joy, and i tried the ideas on ws facebook, hoping its a ws problem and fixed by tomorrow!

Burying the remains somewhere requires that you have access to an area with enough soil to let you easily dig a deep enough hole. You need to have the physical strength to dig it, and the privacy to be undetected, and the assurance that nobody is going to be around for a while to notice the fresh digging. Those things aren't easy to come by, especially if you live in an urban area.

Why would you murder a child then put them in a tub?
Even then, place the childs remains in s suitcase with assorted clothing?
Walk the highway in a suit with a suitcase containing a child?
Its like some Tarentino movie.
Wouldnt you bury the child somewhere?

Not if you want her to be found.

I'm beginning to think someone wants to give us clues.

A kids book about a walking sausage. A pedophile (kids book+sausage)? A pink cloth with something on it (does anyone know what's on it?). Covering up a girl (pink) by the side of the road, who was the victim of a pedophile. Close to Wynarka (= strayer). Someone who went astray. Killed a girl and covered it up.

Naturi= nature. Is this the persons nature? A straying pedophile who kills children and covers it up?

Who lives somewhere near a great ocean road? From Wynarka to the coast?

Is there any special meaning to Tailem bend?

浩海路 is Hao Hai Lu

浩 Hao
海 Hai
路 Lu

浩 Great
海 Ocean
路 Road

Does anyone know how badly this item was affected? Did it have severe straining etc.? Or was it relatively clean? Could it have been put there on purpose to leave a clue?

Does anyone know how badly this item was affected? Did it have severe straining etc.? Or was it relatively clean? Could it have been put there on purpose to leave a clue?

If I remember correctly, that's the purple Dora pajamas.

I originally thought real estate agent, too. Or real estate branch manager. But that makes no sense to me. Real estate agents are constantly yakking it up for leads.

The item amsoyka is referring to is the tag on the Dora shirt. The Dora shirt is just a cheap knock off. In Australia most large shopping centres have one of these little shops that sell cheap imported kids clothes. They sell lots of knock offs of popular kids characters.
From the clothing labels shown I would say this child was from a fairly middle class family, none of the clothes are particularly expensive and most are sold at large chain stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graceyfc