FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my take on this.
I think they were waiting for the entire family to come home and did not expect TS to arrive a day earlier. This altered their plans. and I think it is very possible MS and children are in protective custody!
How was he gonna kill the entire family with a hammer by himself?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

CWW just got married in May so I am not so sure there were plans to take on an MS identity.

Yep. Very hard to exclude, no matter how try to look at it

Agree!!! How would this killer/killers know TS would be arriving home alone? I believe this was a well arranged hit. Unfortunately those who arranged it were stupid.

How was he gonna kill the entire family with a hammer by himself?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Good point volcarm. If the only weapon the one hit man wonder brought with him was a hammer, then it works better in my mind that he was to kill only Teresa. Do we even know if he brought any other weapons such as a gun? Regardless, even if he did bring another weapon with him, I don't see him murdering her with a hammer while expecting someone else to walk in on that and fight back. I think he would have brought a gun. He is a criminal, so he would probably not hesitate to buy one illegally, borrow one or steal one.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by No it's not

So lets' just go with it. He wants to be seen where and when? Airport? Traffic cameras? Security cameras at the Sievers house? All of it? Why? Framing? In case he is seen by a neighbor?

-Nin

Trial runs, to see if he will be accepted as MS? How well did AL know CWW? It seems odd to me that she would be crying on his shoulder at the funeral if they had simply met in passing. Had he already been assimilating within the family? If MS were to, perhaps, drop out of life due to depression/grief how many people would notice if CWW stepped in and took his place? I would really like to know the time frame of when he altered his appearance from the full beard and standard haircut of his earlier mugshot to the shaved head and perfectly shaped goatee on FB.

Funny that you say that! I was told by a neighbor in the week after the crime, that MS did not have facial hair anymore. Did any of the local posters notice something about that?

The second week after the crime (funeral week) I ran into him (MS?) and the older daughter at the local Publix store, he briefly said good morning. He did have facial hair by then. He also looked heavier.

-Nin

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jggordo

[as a side question...is anyone else getting ad pop ups that take over the entire page with no option to close out of it? Mine is "Dish" and it has been going on for days. I have cleared my cookies even??]
Did you look at task manager to see if anything else is running other than internet explorer? Try ending all tasks with task manager and then start internet ex again. It may fix problem.

I had some minor problems last week and Ending Tasks worked for me, although I had to keep Ending Tasks for about a day.

No problems now, and generally few problems ever. I even have slow internet and a 6 year-old desktop PC. Most access is quick, even with 10 tabs open while I'm doing my research!

Its kind of like what came first the chicken or the egg. I think CWW similarity in appearance may have assisted the plan, not CWW working to look like MS to carry out a plan. If anything CWW is trying to look like the fictional Walter White. IMHO

I have a strange question. I have never seen a mug shot where the perp did not have a shirt on to show bare chest. Not like it's the Chippendale photo :floorlaugh: . Is it related to what some of the folks are thinking.... to ensure which guy is which?

Any ideas?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215229/Chilling-arrests-hitman-hammer-attack-murder-Teresa-Sievers.html

View attachment 80690
He looks kinda glassy eyed, could have been high/resisting arrest and lost ripped shirt in the process JMO

Is their speculation that Wayne was trying to set up MS? That wouldn't work of MS had an alibi being Conn though. Also, Wayne wouldn't have benefitted from either practice life ins policy or personal life ins policy. Only MS and anyone he shared it with would benefit. (So it wouldn't benefit Wayne monetarily.) Also why would be want to frame his best friend and then still be friends with him? Sorry, just catching up so might have missed something!

quote_icon.png

So lets' just go with it. He wants to be seen where and when? Airport? Traffic cameras? Security cameras at the Sievers house? All of it? Why? Framing? In case he is seen by a neighbor?

-Nin

Funny that you say that! I was told by a neighbor in the week after the crime, that MS did not have facial hair anymore. Did any of the local posters notice something about that?

The second week after the crime (funeral week) I ran into him (MS?) and the older daughter at the local Publix store, he briefly said good morning. He did have facial hair by then. He also looked heavier.

-Nin

If everyone in the funeral family knows that they must be freaking out big time.

If he came to the funeral shaven and this is come out or the other person looks exactly like him before he was shaven ?

quote_icon.png
. . . The second week after the crime (funeral week) I ran into him (MS?) and the older daughter at the local Publix store, he briefly said good morning. He did have facial hair by then. He also looked heavier.

-Nin
One week after my spouse was horrifically murdered, I can’t imagine saying “Good Morning” to anyone in Publix or anywhere.
Of course, I personally have an aversion to Plastic Platitudes that are so typical in our society.
Hi How Are You?
Just Fine, How About You?
Just Dandy, Thank You.

Is their speculation that Wayne was trying to set up MS? That wouldn't work of MS had an alibi being Conn though. Also, Wayne wouldn't have benefitted from either practice life ins policy or personal life ins policy. Only MS and anyone he shared it with would benefit. (So it wouldn't benefit Wayne monetarily.) Also why would be want to frame his best friend and then still be friends with him? Sorry, just catching up so might have missed something!

It was being tossed around but didn't seem to make much sense as you say.

I don't think it's the case, but I did consider his looking alike plus access to computers could mean access to financial account info also, which would then be accessible if able to create false identity documentation

I have a strange question. I have never seen a mug shot where the perp did not have a shirt on to show bare chest. Not like it's the Chippendale photo :floorlaugh: . Is it related to what some of the folks are thinking.... to ensure which guy is which?

Any ideas?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215229/Chilling-arrests-hitman-hammer-attack-murder-Teresa-Sievers.html

View attachment 80690
Curtis mug
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=51&id=T078378964&searchType=offender

Exactly.

-Nin

That's a good one! "Mark Dodge".. just saying

-Nin

I once knew about this guy who was having an affair. Everybody called him Willie. But to the "other woman" he was known as Will. Also very subtle change with his last name, so to throw off his wife, using TT instead of RR and it worked. Don't feel comfortable giving his full last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona