FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, busy posters while I was at work ... I have a couple of thoughts after reading through all this pages:

1. I would think that TS would only be contemplating divorce if there was an extreme reason for doing so - they had two young daughters. I unfortunately went through a divorce when my children were young and only because the conditions were extreme. I doubt that she was planning that, but I could be wrong.

2. For those who believe that it was only CWW and JR that were responsible for the murder, please share who you think paid JR a large sum of money, enough to purchase his new van - his gf reported that JR told her he was working out of town that weekend and would be paid $10,000. Firstly, that's a lot of money for any weekend "job" and secondly, all of a sudden he came home with enough money to buy the dark blue minivan. Somebody paid him a bundle and I'm sure it was payment for the murder, so who paid him? Did CWW get paid also? Reading the report that JR told his gf he was going away to work for the weekend, but told his boss he was going to Florida for a brother's law school graduation proves he's a liar and up to no good.

3. I still believe there are more arrests to come. I haven't been able to eliminate MS yet, so he's still on my list of likely suspects, but he's not necessarily alone on my list ;)

All just my personal opinions and thoughts for what they're worth!

Ad 2. Go-Find-Me-Money..$$$$$

Can you imagine, if after all folks have to find out, that money that was donated for a cause possibly came from there?

I am planning to donate too, but I am going to wait until all is done to decide which go-find-me I want to donate to.

-Nin

MS and the kids stayed with AL in CT, while Dr S flew back home on Sunday night:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illed-Florida-home-husband-children-town.html

AL even mentions the phone call of her sister, whether she witnessed the call or MS told her. However, AL was not notified by MS, after he had been in contact with LE since shortly after she was found. A friend of his (and hers) was called by MS to check on his wife (according to "Skinner"). That individual entered the house and found Dr S. He had to throw up, because it was hard to even recognize her!

MS still did not notify her sister. Where was he?

Also, how did the "doctor friend" (according to "Skinner") enter the Sievers house? Keys? Did he notice the broken-in side door ?

Why would he enter-if he did- a possible burglary scene not knowing who is inside?? Did he declare her officially as passed, since he was a doctor (according to "Skinner")?

-Nin

Could someone please clarify this for me?
When did the Sievers depart for CT?
This was their planned vacation and not a last-minute trip?
Why did they stay with AL if they had, as Skinner suggested, rented a house?
The brother passed away while they were there or they went because he had passed away?
Sometimes it sounds like two different stories circulating!
Thanks in advance.

Despite what has been reported, MS and the girls were not staying with AL but with other family members in CT. When the initial call came about Teresa's death there were flight arrangements to make, etc. MS was busy rushing to the airport with the kids and other family members. (I will not address the exact circumstances regarding her murder or the discovery.) The family passed on the information from one to another. When AL said she was notified, it was her oldest brother that contacted her. (AL is not the only sibling. It is a large extended family.)

**Side note -- Thanks Tricia for the kind words. I will be in touch at some point.

Thank you for clearing this up.

-Nin

Could someone please clarify this for me?
When did the Sievers depart for CT?
This was their planned vacation and not a last-minute trip?
Why did they stay with AL if they had, as Skinner suggested, rented a house?
The brother passed away while they were there or they went because he had passed away?
Sometimes it sounds like two different stories circulating!
Thanks in advance.

1. I don't know when they departed - yes, a planned vacation
2. They stayed with other family members not AL
3. The step brother passed away unexpectedly during the time they were there
4. I agree it's confusing because different reports are posted - hopefully someone here has a record of what has been said that is accurate

On Fox4 news, reported that MS and children staying with relative in another nearby county.

On Fox4 news, reported that MS and children staying with relative in another nearby county.

I could be wrong but I think it said MS is staying with relatives. I don't think it specifically said MS and the children.Never mind,I just looked it up and it does include the children--sorry

I could be wrong but I think it said MS is staying with relatives. I don't think it specifically said MS and the children.Never mind,I just looked it up and it does include the children--sorry

I was reluctant to post it as I am sure the family doesn't want the children exposed to hordes of media as they are already traumatized. It is good to know they are safe, confirmed by Sheriff and AL.

I agree with Nin. The Go Fund Me, was truly in bad taste, to think of $$$ when your wife's body isn't even cold yet :( Very strange imo. No one is THAT desperate or poor who was paid a good salary or part of the take in a lucrative business to stoop to that type of behavior. Please don't tell me people do it all the time, that doesn't make it right either.

sbm bbm Briefly
I have not found anything supporting the ^ bbm, at least not for 'Personal' fundraiser campaigns. Anyone else see something on site stating named beneficiary must give permission for a campaign to be opened on their behalf?
I may have missed it and could be all wrong.

snipped for space:

You may be correct and they can be started without knowledge of the beneficiary. Both funds were started on 6/30/15, only 1 day after the murder. Then, on 7/1/15, both funds were promoted on FB, on pages controlled by the beneficiaries. That is implied consent and certainly causes me to wonder when money became more important than paying respect to the deceased. We are not talking about a situation of poverty and dire need and IMO it is in poor taste. :moo:

But yes, it would mean something, as I posted before. Moving the garage security camera is the only way avoiding an armed system and then stage the break-in after disarmament. Turn camera back, done.

We know now from duntulum it was in fact not armed.

I'd say my version makes for the better movie..

Tinker, Tailor,
Soldier, Sailor

-Nin

The alarm must still be of importance even though it was not armed for the two arrested as Duntulum thought the alarm info could possibly help the prosecutors...
If I read that correctly.

sbm bbm Briefly
I have not found anything supporting the ^ bbm, at least not for 'Personal' fundraiser campaigns. Anyone else see something on site stating named beneficiary must give permission for a campaign to be opened on their behalf?
I may have missed it and could be all wrong.

snipped for space:

You may be correct and they can be started without knowledge of the beneficiary. Both funds were started on 6/30/15, only 1 day after the murder. Then, on 7/1/15, both funds were promoted on FB, on pages controlled by the beneficiaries. That is implied consent and certainly causes me to wonder when money became more important than paying respect to the deceased. We are not talking about a situation of poverty and dire need and IMO it is in poor taste. :moo:

One mil. I call it greed. jmo

Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

He wants to get re-elected in 2016.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan
Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

In response to:
"He wants to get re-elected in 2016."

I don't agree...He just announced his retirement.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads