FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that comment about "picking up evidence between" was quite eye-opening, don't you? It certainly made me pay attention ... it will be interesting what we find out down the road. :thinking:
Yes it does. IMO If they left Friday evening there is a day unaccounted for in their travels. I think they may of done some other illegal business in that time.

Here is what i think:

It doesnt matter who was driving the Avalanche

It doesnt matter whether MS knew JR ..

MS knew CWW and CWW knew JR . The result is the same.. TS is dead.

TS knew CWW too and she didn't arrange her own murder. Cww either acted independently or at the request of someone connected to TS. (family, colleagues), for example

CWW was known to office personnel. He was the computer guy.

Money and sex are the roots of all evil. Drugs, jealousy and power are also right up there.

This case has long arms.. they stretch from Missouri to Florida and perhaps other states.

There has been some international twist to this.

More people should lawyer up

JMO..on all of the above.

I think it matters A LOT if MS knows JR.

From all the crime shows I've watched, it seems to be a common practice for LE to attend the funeral and be watching, specifically because many perps like to attend.

I have a strong feeling on this case they did as well ;)

I knew a guy who was murdered. Two detectives attended the funeral. They stood back and didn't approach anyone, but people approached them. Besides observing and noting any odd behaviors, I'm sure detectives sometimes get leads there, or at least get a deeper understanding of the victim and family and close friends. It turned out the guy's wife had a secret boyfriend and they had hired a hit man, but this wasn't known at the time. This was back in the mid to late '90s and the case was essentially made and solved through phone records.

Spousal privilege? (Catching up again, sorry if this has bn extensively discussed)
Many, if not all American states, have statutes re spousal privilege as well as priest/ penitent and lawyer/client.
And the laws vary on who can claim spousal privilege, under what circumstances etc.

"Spousal privilege (also called marital privilege or husband-wife privilege[SUP][1][/SUP]) is a term used in the law of evidence to describe two separate privileges: the communications privilege and the testimonial privilege. Both types of privilege are based on the policy of encouraging spousal harmony, and preventing spouses from having to condemn, or be condemned by, their spouses." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege

Also
"General requirements under United States law
When the privilege may not apply
In the federal courts"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Att...#General_requirements_under_United_States_law

Here is the Florida Statute. Only private conversations are exempt from a spouse having to testify to.

The 2015 Florida Statutes

Title VII
EVIDENCE

Chapter 90
EVIDENCE CODE

View Entire Chapter

90.504 Husband-wife privilege.—
(1) A spouse has a privilege during and after the marital relationship to refuse to disclose, and to prevent another from disclosing, communications which were intended to be made in confidence between the spouses while they were husband and wife.

(2) The privilege may be claimed by either spouse or by the guardian or conservator of a spouse. The authority of a spouse, or guardian or conservator of a spouse, to claim the privilege is presumed in the absence of contrary evidence.

(3) There is no privilege under this section:
(a) In a proceeding brought by or on behalf of one spouse against the other spouse.

(b) In a criminal proceeding in which one spouse is charged with a crime committed at any time against the person or property of the other spouse, or the person or property of a child of either.

(c) In a criminal proceeding in which the communication is offered in evidence by a defendant-spouse who is one of the spouses between whom the communication was made.

History.—s. 1, ch. 76-237; s. 1, ch. 77-77; ss. 10, 22, ch. 78-361; ss. 1, 2, ch. 78-379.
Here's another good article about the federal law.
http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...spouses-be-forced-testify-against-one-another

Re: LI
I watched a Dateline recently where the husband was charged with his wife's murder & ended up being innocent. A couple of days prior to her death, she changed her beneficiary to her BFF (done at the library) without DH knowing. Well BFF was not a suspect at time of payout & LE gave INS CO the OK to payout. Well husband ended up being released and BFF was confronted about LI (she's guilty, no doubt in my mind) bc she was named beneficiary to make sure children were cared for & never have the children a penny. When husband was on trial, she established a fund for the kids but after trial drained it & never gave them any of it. I said all that to say if LE tells Ins Co that the beneficiary isn't a suspect, they will pay out. In this case, I'm not sure anyone has been cleared yet. IMO.

bbm After death of the insured person, along w beneficiary's completed & signed form requesting life ins proceeds, life ins co requires death certificate, which as we know, states Cause of Death and more relevant the Manner of Death.
If D/Ctf shows Homicide as MoD, ins co inquires more about circumstances, to see if the ben'y making the claim is the subject of LE investigation as a poss perp. If so, life ins co may delay payment of benefits, until criminal charges are resolved.

I posted earlier today about life ins co's filing interpleader actions in court, so ins'r can put $$ proceeds into ct-supervised /controlled a/c, to avoid possibility of paying twice.

jmo.

Who paid JR the 10K and where did it come from? It was worth 10k to someone to see that TS was gone. WHO?

I haven't seen a link with LE stating JR received $10K. Is there a link? or is this rumor and speculation?

I thought that comment about "picking up evidence between" was quite eye-opening, don't you? It certainly made me pay attention ... it will be interesting what we find out down the road. :thinking:
I was thinking the "evidence" along the way was not physical evidence but footage taken by surveillance cameras at gas stations, toll booths, am-pm mini mart, etc., due to the comment sheriff Scott made;"digital leaves a big footprint".

From my experience, if you name a beneficiary--you must state what your relationship is with that person so it's not so willy-nilly. Relationship status, social security, date of birth, phone & address needed of the beneficiaries AND percentages to be given out.

I think the insurance companies want this because they don't need endless contesting legal hagglings of beneficiaries. I sense insurance companies don't like a lot of "creativity" when listing beneficiaries, IMO.

Yes, there has to be an "insurable interest". Meaning there would have to be a loss of some sort if the insured dies. If I wanted to take a policy out on you for example and make myself the bene, it wouldn't be allowed. I would suffer no financial loss if you died. This prevents people from taking out policies on people and then killing them for money.

Insurance companies do require some basic info on the bene so they can be identified at the time the policy needs to be paid out.

1. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that she and Teresa were as close as soulmates. I believe if anything was going haywire between Teresa and Mark, that her sister would be the first to know. I believe Annie Lisa when she says that Mark was an adoring and supportive husband and father. I believe he enjoyed doing charity work with his family.

2. I believe that the relationship between Mark and the Meth King doppelganger (CWW) was the one that Dr. Sievers was referring to in her video--the one about hanging onto toxic relationships that no longer serve us.

3. I believe that Mark immediately told LE who he suspected to be involved--THAT'S how LE knew immediately that this was not random, and why Mark didn't need to plea for help from the public. He pretty much knew where LE should investigate. I believe that Mark, the girls, and perhaps other relatives are being watched over by LE, for fear of further retaliation--and to prevent Mark from exacting vengeance upon any others connected to this case. I believe that Mark should be under a suicide watch, in case he blames himself for his wife's murder. He needs to focus on his two beautiful girls, who need him now more than ever. They need to know that they are loved, and that things are going to be ok. He needs to continue giving them his best, because I believe that's what Teresa would've wanted--the BEST for her girls.

4. I believe that <modsnip> JR drove down in a car full of cronies, and that they will be joining him soon, on Death Row.

5. I believe the doppelganger was "flying under the radar" by embedding his lucrative meth business within the doctor's legitimate practice. I believe that Meth King was a control freak, and couldn't stand that the gig was up. I believe that LE will find connectivity all over the nation, especially in St. Petersburg, which seems to be a common denominator that keeps popping up. This is a BIG deal. I believe this investigation will continue for a long time, and that MANY arrests will come from it.

I would like to thank all those involved in this investigation, who continue to show as much passion for Justice, as Dr. Teresa Sievers had for her patients, and for the good of all others. Thank You.

Just had to say... this is an awesome post

We know due to the facebook connection that MS referred to CWW as "brother." Perhaps MS referred to JR as "brother" as well - that is why JR told his boss that a "brother" paid for the trip to Florida. The fact that JR also said the "brother" just graduated law school when we have been told by the verified friend that MS wanted to go to law school, had talked about going to law school and purchased an LSAT (law school test) book is more than a coincidence in my book. Also, if MS was referring to himself as an attorney to a hired hit man - that fits with the personality profile that I already believe of MS thinking he is the smartest guy in the room. Although if he was in a room with CWW and JR - he probably was. IMO.

Per http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/ "Deputies have not said whether Rodgers and Teresa&#8217;s husband Mark knew each other. But Rodgers&#8217; neighbor in Missouri says she&#8217;s seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers&#8217; trailer before." If the neighbor who said this is the one who was already interviewed about CWW and JR, she seemed to know exactly who CWW was and would not likely mistake a man that has a 5-6 inch difference in height for Mark Sievers. Skinner (verified friend) said MS and CWW had a noticeable difference in height.

I was thinking the "evidence" along the way was not physical evidence but footage taken by surveillance cameras at gas stations, toll booths, am-pm mini mart, etc., due to the comment sheriff Scott made;"digital leaves a big footprint".

And Phone Pings.

Thinking about it, we were all wondering what may have initially caused LE to look toward MO and since I'm sure they looked at MS movements in the weeks preceding the murder and thus the trip to MO in May, maybe that's what started them looking there

Per http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/ "Deputies have not said whether Rodgers and Teresa&#8217;s husband Mark knew each other. But Rodgers&#8217; neighbor in Missouri says she&#8217;s seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers&#8217; trailer before." If the neighbor who said this is the one who was already interviewed about CWW and JR, she seemed to know exactly who CWW was and would not likely mistake a man that has a 5-6 inch difference in height for Mark Sievers. Skinner (verified friend) said MS and CWW had a noticeable difference in height.

AmazonRain, thank you for finding the link with the neighbor stating she had seen MS at JR's house. I was beginning to think I was hearing things!

What do you masterful sleuthers make of this, if anything?
TS' s death certificate was originally recorded on 7/29/15, or 1 month after her death. It was modified on 8/31/15. Is a death certificate ever changed if new information comes to light? And could this be related to the aforementioned discussion on payout of life insurance proceeds?

Instrument # PreviousPrev 2015000165897
Document Type: (DC) Death Certificate
Modified Date: 8/31/2015 8:48:32 AM
Record Date : 7/29/2015 11:11:54 AM
Grantor: SIEVERS TERESA ANN
Book Type: O
# of Pages: 1
http://apps.leeclerk.org/OR/showdetails.aspx?id=14092979&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Good catch on finding D/Ctf.
IIRC, yes, can be, but the only examples I recall are changes from 'undetermined' MoD to either accidental MoD or homicide MoD. Just my recollection. But w Dr S, seems likely initial MoD would be homicide, so what would modification be?
What kind of D/Ctf change are you thinking about?

But from ^ link, IDK if 'modified date' actually means that the recorded doc itself was modified, or a new one submitted.

If you recall posts about leeclerk's info re TS & MS assignment, (poss re-fi), mortgage, & power of atty, I believe (but cannot swear) each of those entries had 'modified date', maybe a week to a month after record date.
What are the odds that three separate doc's TS & MS had recorded over a 10 yr period would all be modified later? And ditto her D/Ctf. Perhaps 'modified date' refers to an electronic entry re the document, not the doc itself.

IDK, just spitballing.

I am not usually so wishy washy , but I am completely confused in this case.
i constantly go from one line of thought to a completely different one.

I keep thinking an affair
Then I revert back to MS having absolutely no involvement.
I think TS found something that required her to be silenced
I am all over the place
TY for being patient

I find the timing leaves me with questions, but then i think CWW may have known the schedule based on friendship and computer access.
Its hard to wrap my head around the friendship between MS and CWW and then i think about how many murders are actually stranger murders.
Its hard to accept that CWW had so much access to Ts's business records
I can't even imagine what a crook might do with all of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members