FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch on finding D/Ctf.
IIRC, yes, can be, but the only examples I recall are changes from 'undetermined' MoD to either accidental MoD or homicide MoD. Just my recollection. But w Dr S, seems likely initial MoD would be homicide, so what would modification be?
What kind of D/Ctf change are you thinking about?

But from ^ link, IDK if 'modified date' actually means that the recorded doc itself was modified, or a new one submitted.

If you recall posts about leeclerk's info re TS & MS assignment, (poss re-fi), mortgage, & power of atty, I believe (but cannot swear) each of those entries had 'modified date', maybe a week to a month after record date.
What are the odds that three separate doc's TS & MS had recorded over a 10 yr period would all be modified later? And ditto her D/Ctf. Perhaps 'modified date' refers to an electronic entry re the document, not the doc itself.

IDK, just spitballing.

Thanks for the detailed answer. This is what I love about WS! There are so many people who have expertise in various areas.

That makes sense especially since the other recorded docs had a modified date. I was just wondering if perhaps something else came to light regarding Cod. But thinking it through, I can't imagine what would have changed as I don't think it would take a month to figure it out.

Body language VERY angry. Why is he wearing scrubs and is that a stethoscope, he isn't medically certified in anything is he or did I miss that?

Or I'm blind on 2nd look maybe open collar green scrub color shirt and headphones?

Button down casual shirt and earphones

Just curious why there are suddenly rather snide posts expressing suspicion of Sheriff Mike Scott's motives for appearing on NG for the first time. He has two people under arrest pretty quickly and probably more to come. He deserves respect and congratulations! If he wants to run for re-election or write a book at some point, that has nothing to do with appearing on NG and doesn't detract from what he's accomplished. I get so tired of these LE put-downs. JMO

:gaah:

I don't think anyone was being snide- I agree totally and look forward to a book.

I hope all the verified and unverified "friends" and people "in the know" who are posting "inside info" here have picked up a phone and called LE. Telling a bunch of strangers on the internet is rather silly, doncha think? JMO

Yes, and I also think that too much credibility is being given to these people. Just because they say something doesn't mean it's correct or even true. I take what they say with a grain of salt.

I am not usually so wishy washy , but I am completely confused in this case.
i constantly go from one line of thought to a completely different one.

I keep thinking an affair
Then I revert back to MS having absolutely no involvement.
I think TS found something that required her to be silenced
I am all over the place
TY for being patient

I find the timing leaves me with questions, but then i think CWW may have known the schedule based on friendship and computer access.
Its hard to wrap my head around the friendship between MS and CWW and then i think about how many murders are actually stranger murders.
Its hard to accept that CWW had so much access to Ts's business records
I can't even imagine what a crook might do with all of that

Dushi I think many of us have felt this same way. There are so many characters in the environment of TS that it is difficult to decide who dun it and why.

I went from human trafficking dirtbags to perhaps affair to MS to someone on drugs wanting her clients. So I think you put it in the proper perspective .. we have so many choices in a large vat of undesirables.

It is comforting to know that LE is not overlooking anybody.
I do believe a very thorough investigation is under way and has been from the beginning
As annoying as it is to hear nothing, its absolutely understandable

Thanks for the detailed answer. This is what I love about WS! There are so many people who have expertise in various areas.

That makes sense especially since the other recorded docs had a modified date. I was just wondering if perhaps something else came to light regarding Cod. But thinking it through, I can't imagine what would have changed as I don't think it would take a month to figure it out.

We'll.....sad as it seems the "long version" of death certificates (they are usually NOT the version that gets recorded in the County Clerk's office) contain COD. It may be modified to state a new finding, for example homicide via "bludgeoning" to say homicide via "gun shot to the head". For privacy reasons, the short-version of death certs are recorded & this will NOT list the COD. However, if a new death cert is issued due to new findings, a new short-form death cert will be filed and therefore this second recording will show as "modified" with the Clerk's office. It is not a common occurrence.

This is just an example & I have no knowledge of COD in this case. But I will say that "modifications" to death certs or re-fi mortgages are NOT due to recording them with the County Clerk. A recording of a document does not trigger a "modification" denotation.

Assignments are done before a mortgage, a mortgage modification or a re-fi & are recorded with the Clerk. They are commonly done.

We know due to the facebook connection that MS referred to CWW as "brother." Perhaps MS referred to JR as "brother" as well - that is why JR told his boss that a "brother" paid for the trip to Florida. The fact that JR also said the "brother" just graduated law school when we have been told by the verified friend that MS wanted to go to law school, had talked about going to law school and purchased an LSAT (law school test) book is more than a coincidence in my book. Also, if MS was referring to himself as an attorney to a hired hit man - that fits with the personality profile that I already believe of MS thinking he is the smartest guy in the room. Although if he was in a room with CWW and JR - he probably was. IMO.

Would be interesting to see if/when there is an insurance payout, whether the amount covers 3 years of law school.

Was he putting garbage bags in his car?

Yeah only he didn't put them in his car after all---he dangled them outside of the drivers side window as we all do....NOT! And who knows if there was garbage in it or sundries? The reporter noted a suitcase in the back of the car.

So yeah, just drive while holding garbage bags outside of your car, doncha' know!!!!

And why is he wearing scrubs? Seriously!!!!

I don't think anyone was being snide- I agree totally and look forward to a book.

Even though I have read every post in every thread since this case began,I will buy the book and go see the movie.:laughing:

it looked like it had a collar to me not scrubs. green shirt and jeans

It's a little shocking the anger that vibrates from that video, the level of it I mean. I do understand the anger at intrusive reporting when it comes to a newsworthy death of a loved one, I've unfortunately been on that side of things but initially although the anger is acknowledged internally the grief is more tangible and there is no time for it. I know that in time the anger takes over as the tangible emotion, however I still find the level of it more intense than I'd expect at this point. Everyone is different I suppose so maybe that's just my reaction

Yeah only he didn't put them in his car after all---he dangled them outside of the drivers side window as we all do....NOT! And who knows if there was garbage in it or sundries? The reporter noted a suitcase in the back of the car.

So yeah, just drive while holding garbage bags outside of your car, doncha' know!!!!

And why is he wearing scrubs? Seriously!!!!

I thought scrubs too, maybe I'm not blind?! Or at least not the only one who is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa