FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, was MS's LPN licensure still current & active in FL? Odd that he would wear scrubs to an office situation where virtually no procedures were done. Maybe it made him feel like a surgeon? LPN's working from home or being an Office Manager really don't need to wear scrubs. Yes, I know they're comfortable but really? Really, MS?

Most Dr offices around here, everyone wears scrubs. In one very large Medical Group the RN's wear blue and the MA's and LPN's wear a red/purple color. The office staff wears a lime green, all scrubs. If you go to any medical wear store, everything they sell is scrub-like.

. . . In my work, I have had many cases where husbands who are also fathers and grandfathers have had long-term relationships with other men. These men are presented as BFFs, and are sometimes even God-fathers to each others children. I have even had cases where they refer to each other as "brothers" . . .

That would provide the "wow," while explaining MS's loyalty to CWW and possibly even providing a rationale for CWW to act independently of MS. Wouldn't rule out drugs as a source of CWW's income, of course.

On the question of scrubs, I used to dive at a resort in Belize where the only shirts the owner ever wore were scrubs. Very practical in a warm climate I would think except for the lack of pockets.

My FL County Clerk's office does NOT file wills. Wills are NOT to be recorded for public record. There's multiple reasons for that which aren't too hard to figure out.

In my County, you can draw up a will but it is advised that you keep it with your attorney or in a safety deposit box. Your County may vary.

However---and I can't help but to go back to the Death Certificate that someone here said was filed AND THEN **modified** which is highly unusual. Could it be that it was modified because the cause of death had been further investigated & then changed, hence the reason for a modification to the death certificate? Um, yes.

So maybe our Dr was killed by suffocation, poisoning, a gunshot or strangulation? And then later there was the hammer bludgeoning? But why???

Also, was MS's LPN licensure still current & active in FL? Odd that he would wear scrubs to an office situation where virtually no procedures were done. Maybe it made him feel like a surgeon? LPN's working from home or being an Office Manager really don't need to wear scrubs. Yes, I know they're comfortable but really? Really, MS?

The notation was there for a will in probate. I didnt find it.. someone else did. It said it was in probate for safe keeping. The date entered was the end of July of 2015. Doesnt mean anyone can see it.. but there is a will placed there.

The notation was there for a will in probate. I didnt find it.. someone else did. It said it was in probate for safe keeping. The date entered was the end of July of 2015. Doesnt mean anyone can see it.. but there is a will placed there.

Ok.....so we shall wait & see exactly what that notation means....thanks.

Wow NG saying a neighbor saw MS going in Rodgers house before the murder!

Hey Guys,

If you see a broken quote, please don't quote it. Just alert the post so it can be fixed. I've had to fix "Several" this evening.

:tyou:

CWW drives a red van, neighbor not only saw MS at Rodgers place she saw his vehicle with FL plates

Eta this said on NG tonight

Admin Note

There have been several posts that speculate in the guise of posting fact.

Websleuths is proud that we rise above the rumor mill, that's why we require links when stating fact.

Please consider this when posting.

Thank you

“Early on, our detectives developed strong suspicion in terms of who committed the crimes and how it occurred,” he said.
Scott wouldn't elaborate on how the murder happened, and even though multiple media outlets have reported the murder weapon was a hammer: "We have not and will not say that a hammer was used."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

someone asked for the quote earlier

Crimes (plural) as in murder and b&e or murder and ?

I may have heard it wrong but Sheriff saying that wright,Rodgers and m.s. May have a connection he can't go into.
Nancy making point of convenient circumstance of m.s. Being out of town during murder. Reminds me of Polanski's story of being "stuck" in London when he sends 8 month pregnant wife on trip back to states by herself.

CWW drives a red van, neighbor not only saw MS at Rodgers place she saw his vehicle with FL plates

Eta this said on NG tonight

What was MS's vehicle that the neighbor saw? I missed that part as I was late. That seems pretty specific. I am inclined to believe she saw him.

I may have heard it wrong but Sheriff saying that wright,Rodgers and m.s. May have a connection he can't go into.
Nancy making point of convenient circumstance of m.s. Being out of town during murder. Reminds me of Polanski's story of being "stuck" in London when he sends 8 month pregnant wife on trip back to states by herself.

Isn't that guy who wanted to defend DDW? I'm not sure I would want him speaking up for me based on that! (Sorry, thought I was responding to your Flicker post!)

He did say that, that there is a connection with them he couldn't go into

What was MS's vehicle that the neighbor saw? I missed that part as I was late. That seems pretty specific. I am inclined to believe she saw him.

It wasn't said, NG just making point that either of the Sievers' car would not have been mistaken for CWW vehicle plus with it being FL plate

I agree. I alluded to this possibility in an earlier post. The timing of the wedding and all.....convienient to eliminate suspicion of that sort.

Also, I know we are not allowed to post details here, but the absence of certain family member(s) in TS' obit has always made me consider other possible connections.

Here's a hypothetical. Somehow, CWW obtains a copy of MS driver's license. Then he goes to the home alarm company and asks to change the code. He shows MS's license, as ID and is given a new code to set/reset the alarm. I'm sure this exact thing did not happen, but I do think the entire look-alike scenario could have given CWW some opportunities that would not have been available otherwise. This has me wondering. MOO

I would think that being MS best friend from childhood CWW would have the alarm code and a key already. Jmho.....I know that some posters are very adamant that they don't share thier code or key even with friends, but I bet there are just as many that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw