Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I recorded it so I'll look out for it tomorrow when I can watch it without hubby commentating through the program what he would like to do to whoever is responsible for all of this heartache. I don't blame him, I'm sure there are so many feeling the same. That was really difficult to watch :(

sorry, i just edited my post above, the photos nothing, just not a smiley one!

I haven't commented here for awhile .... But all this talk of the cars...

Way back in the beginning there was also a report (Media Article) about a car witnessed parked off the side of the Road on Barter Creek Road not far from Benaroon - A truck driver had observed the vehicle (From memory it was a dark blue colour). The truck driver thought it suspicious as their was no one in the driver side and a Large woman sitting in the passenger seat - this was around the same time William actually went missing -. He (Truck Driver) called this tip in when he heard about William going missing.... I think the article about this sighting got pulled very quickly from MSM.... But I think there is some reference to it ... mmmmm.... it was another article about the road stops... and a driver recounted the story about what the truck driver observed ... I also recall that the article said the police ruled it (This car out) ... Strangely for me... when I see an article appear and then just as quickly disappear - we'll it makes me wonder why.

i remember that, and cant find the story anywhere now, also i think it was described as an older model dark car?

I think it does match up with BS version.

If the mum used grandmas home phone and left a message on BS answering machine

The grandmas home number would show up on BS's phone. BS tries calling back, cant get through. (BS could well have the part, but didnt go around as grandma didn't pick up)

Therefore as the mum said in the interview if she was calling re the arrival of the part then of course he wouldnt have been scheduled in to repair the washing machine on the day of Williams dissapearence or else the grandma and mother would have known the part was in.

I think BS version stacks up to what has been quoted by the mum.
I wonder is BS called the day before to say the part had arrived.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

williams grandmother had told bs the family were arriving friday morning so he knew they were there, he would know the little city boy would be running around outside, it was just a matter of parking and waiting, which he could do without suspicion because he had the part for the w/machine

The house across the road (35 Benaroon Drive) didn't go on the market until October 2014. That was after William disappeared. There was of course the block of land for sale across the road at the top end of Benaroon Drive. That is, across from the front of the grandmother's house.

The cars could have been the real estate agent and a trade contractor in preperation for the house going to the market in October. I am a Real Estate Agent and we are taught to always park in front of the neighbours house when attending meetings or appointments, never in front of the clients house. When i am selling property with larger allotments, i do park awat from the driveway. Its the first thought that come to my mind when the detective mentioned the vehicle location.

A Real Estate Agent and contractor could have been waiting for the owner to arrive home for a pre market meeting.

Hi fellow sleuthers,

I have been away from this site for a while, but I have not stopped thinking about this case - I was glad to see the 60 minutes interview tonight. I'm still wondering where Spedding fits in all of this - it was a heartbreaking interview - but well worth it - I wish they had done something like this sooner. I do hope more information comes now after the publicity. I need to go back over previous posts - but does anyone know where Spedding is living now - what happened re the charges against him? I'm sorry I'm asking this as it is probably very old news - I had to have a break from this as it was doing my head in. I still get the word 'ColdStream' - and as we figured out before - it was an old brand of fridge. I will take some time to go back over the posts.

"Coldstream" is a small town on the English/Scottish border. Lots of places in New South Wales are named after places in the UK. Kendall is a town in Cumbria, England for example. Obviously Newcastle share it's name with the city in England. There are also examples of small towns named after British towns all over. Wallsend, Tamworth, Aberdeen, Glencoe, Ilford, Kelso and New Brighton are just some examples of British used town names in Australia. Some of these British towns are tiny. Wallsend, Glencoe and Kelso are small in the UK.

I wonder is BS called the day before to say the part had arrived.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He may have, but then why did the mum ring him on the day of the dissapearence, leaving a message asking if the part has arrived.

Makara - Please delete if not allowed.

I have noticed a lot of posters here are also on the Wynarka thread - (have posted links on the Wynarka thread) - GAPA has an association with the "River City Community Quilters Group" - Quilts were given out to all "new" children to their group...

for those interested...

"Coldstream" is a small town on the English/Scottish border. Lots of places in New South Wales are named after places in the UK. Kendall is a town in Cumbria, England for example. Obviously Newcastle share it's name with the city in England. There are also examples of small towns named after British towns all over. Wallsend, Tamworth, Aberdeen, Glencoe, Ilford, Kelso and New Brighton are just some examples of British used town names in Australia. Some of these British towns are tiny. Wallsend, Glencoe and Kelso are small in the UK.

It's also a small country town in Victoria.

When did she see the cars? When she was making the cups of tea? - which were not included in the events last night. Or was it when she was running around the garden playing with William?

The cars could have been the real estate agent and a trade contractor in preperation for the house going to the market in October. I am a Real Estate Agent and we are taught to always park in front of the neighbours house when attending meetings or appointments, never in front of the clients house. When i am selling property with larger allotments, i do park awat from the driveway. Its the first thought that come to my mind when the detective mentioned the vehicle location.

A Real Estate Agent and contractor could have been waiting for the owner to arrive home for a pre market meeting.

Possibly but the owners of the two cars seen in Benaroon Drive have not come forward. You'd think if it was a real estate agent and a contractor they would have come forward by now, especially in view of the fact that they could collaborate each other's reason for being there.

i remember that, and cant find the story anywhere now, also i think it was described as an older model dark car?
I think you are right that it was described as an older model dark car, at least that's how I remember it. I wonder if the older model grey car that WT'S mom saw was dark grey or light grey? Hmmmmmm

Makara - Please delete if not allowed.

I have noticed a lot of posters here are also on the Wynarka thread - (have posted links on the Wynarka thread) - GAPA has an association with the "River City Community Quilters Group" - Quilts were given out to all "new" children to their group...

for those interested...
I saw that as well! Definitely piqued my interest!

60 Minutes Australia ‏@60Mins [video=twitter;640481176302432258]https://twitter.com/60Mins/status/640481176302432258[/video]
“There’s no logical explanation as to why they would park in the location they were.”| New evidence revealed #60Minshttps://amp.twimg.com/v/dc8948a4-4b7e-4592-8265-ebd7d3d8b725 …

Ohhh those images make me feel so sad .... The owners of those cars have most likely not been identified - to be included in the story..... ohhh.... just got it!!! the police put out that big article saying.... If you were in the area at the time and haven't come forward, you would appear suspicious..... The occupants of these cars didn't come forward.

Wow.... now that makes them highly suspicious... Have to keep hoping William is alive!!!!

Below is a screen grab of the cars from the 60 Minutes video I posted upthread. The fence of the house is very distinctive and it was easy to find in Google street view. I've also included the Google images below. There is no indication that the residents of that house are involved. I'm sure the police would have spoken to them in depth.

What blows me away is that the sighting of the cars is only just coming out now. Unbelievable! Two cars, driver's side windows down and how easy would it be to bundle a little one into the back of a station wagon?

Cars%20from%20video_zpsucbfl9f2.jpg

Cars%20parked%20street%20view_zpskjlk3vjs.jpg

Cars%20closer%20view_zpsny1a5evr.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...3_Hp5hfHThyayqAC9g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I haven't commented here for awhile .... But all this talk of the cars...

Way back in the beginning there was also a report (Media Article) about a car witnessed parked off the side of the Road on Barter Creek Road not far from Benaroon - A truck driver had observed the vehicle (From memory it was a dark blue colour). The truck driver thought it suspicious as their was no one in the driver side and a Large woman sitting in the passenger seat - this was around the same time William actually went missing -. He (Truck Driver) called this tip in when he heard about William going missing.... I think the article about this sighting got pulled very quickly from MSM.... But I think there is some reference to it ... mmmmm.... it was another article about the road stops... and a driver recounted the story about what the truck driver observed ... I also recall that the article said the police ruled it (This car out) ... Strangely for me... when I see an article appear and then just as quickly disappear - we'll it makes me wonder why.

The article is still 'live' Puggle.

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.
It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-st...up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html#ixzz3kyL8WQV3

Replying to Makara #356
It is unbelievable that this information has been withheld.
Seeing it in picture - so close to were William may have run.

We have heard it said so many times you would hear a car coming up the street... now we hear two cars were parked across the road.

The neighbour whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.
“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here *because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

“I didn’t hear anything, so if the person who took him came down Benaroon Dr, they did it without panicking or driving fast or taking off like an idiot, because I would’ve heard,” Ms Heslop said.
“That’s pretty good luck. Especially at 10.30am on a Friday when there should only be one kid on the street, which is mine.”

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ost-a-year-later/story-fni0cx12-1227513994803

It seems as though some in the street are not buying opportunistic.
imo

Replying to Makara #356
It is unbelievable that this information has been withheld.
Seeing it in picture - so close to were William may have run.

We have heard it said so many times you would hear a car coming up the street... now we hear two cars were parked across the road.

The neighbour whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken, heard him and his sister playing earlier that morning before she headed into town to run some errands.
“I don’t think it was an opportunistic grab from someone who just happened to be here *because we don’t get strangers wandering around.”

“I didn’t hear anything, so if the person who took him came down Benaroon Dr, they did it without panicking or driving fast or taking off like an idiot, because I would’ve heard,” Ms Heslop said.
“That’s pretty good luck. Especially at 10.30am on a Friday when there should only be one kid on the street, which is mine.”

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ost-a-year-later/story-fni0cx12-1227513994803

It seems as though some in the street are not buying opportunistic.
imo

I really do think that the people in Benaroon Drive were just oblivious as to what was going on around them that day. I don't mean that in a derogatory sense, just that they probably did hear cars etc. but didn't take any notice. The other thing that has always stuck in my mind is the neighbour who was mowing his lawn at about the time William disappeared. We all know how noisy lawnmowers can be and I believe that the lawnmower concealed the sound of any vehicles entering and leaving Benaroon Drive that morning. William's mother said she saw the two cars. Did she hear them arrive or depart? She didn't say so did she?

I really do think that the people in Benaroon Drive were just oblivious as to what was going on around them that day. I don't mean that in a derogatory sense, just that they probably did hear cars etc. but didn't take any notice. The other thing that has always stuck in my mind is the neighbour who was mowing his lawn at about the time William disappeared. We all know how noisy lawnmowers can be and I believe that the lawnmower concealed the sound of any vehicles entering and leaving Benaroon Drive that morning. William's mother said she saw the two cars. Did she hear them arrive or depart? She didn't say so did she?

I agree Makara
I was just watching again and while I am sure this has been discussed before it did remind me the children were giggling, laughing and roaring having fun and that would certainly have blocked out the sound of a car driving slowly up the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin