True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envelope of suspicion -

Broadly, in any case of this nature, specifically in this case, we look inside out. The people that are closest to the victim, husband, wife, etc etc
then extrapolate out from there... friends, business partners
Certainly their general involvement and what they may can contribute to the investigation...
Inside out led us to Missouri.

Sheriff DID say daughters are "victims" in that they are children of TS,

Sheriff says: Possibly further crimes shall be charged. Sheriff says: Generally, arrestee has a 'proclivity' to criminal conduct.

CoolJ's Q

2nd degree murder charges now.
My thinking, a person that kills, a person that steals, a person that uses drugs,
it does happen,
Generally speaking, not the case.
It'd be very reckless and inappropriate for me to issue a statement, they've never committed another crime..that they're suspect in something else. Many times, when a person is caught, like in this case, so many things like dna, we can go back on cold cases and possibly try to link to other cases.
Generally, I will not rule that out...that other charges could result from this.

'We move where the evidence takes us'...............'it took us to JR & to Wright.....'

Sheriff giving general logistics of investigation but mentions areas he can't discuss. Pretty much routine stuff we all know about. OK he just said when they went out to MO they expected to be there three days but stayed three weeks collecting info and evidence

Final comment? 'We never discourage people from giving info' !!! Sheriff indicates he is INCLUDING WSleuthser's! Sheriff appreciates our patience.

I think he said this is 'quite fascinating' - was that correct???

HE wants to come back when he has more he has more developments. :)

:thud:

The best interview on a case I have ever heard Tricia . Just damn how well you were prepared for this case interview ! And the interview flowed so well .

So many questions we had that were assumptions ..and you were able to put it all out there so we now have "msm " reference .

Just was so very impressed with your interview skills Tricia .

Wow !

So much new knowledge !

Timing for freedom of information starts only when CWW returns. How strategically beneficial for detectives to continue to prelim . Love it !!!

Note ..he used the word "avalanche " of information . Wasn't there an Avalanche car discussed at some time ? He has spoken the words of "hammer " and envelope ..and he brought up" pregnant"as a word. !? Was typing and didn't catch it. I need to relisten . Also did he say inside out letter ? Glad this was taped as I was listening on phone and could not get it clearly .

I hope he comes on again .

Whoever at WS contacted and booked him..take a bow !!!
As typing this ..he just used the word Avalanche *again* ! The car we all have been questioning from the beginning .Sorry if i am focusing ..but he imho is talking to perp

I only heard him say the children are victims. However he could have said MS was victim and I missed it. Will need to pick that up on replay. Good point. Will listen for that. However, someone upthread posted that Sheriff said that MS is "victim" IIRC

Thats how I took it. He said no more victims, then he backed up to redefine victims...and mentioned the children & the community. I don't think he included MS.

Interview over. Great work by Trish and Sheriff Scott. Trish commenting on how available he has been to her for discussion. Admiration for both Trish and Sheriff.
:loveyou:

Wish he would have clarified what "sooner rather than later" mean with regard to extradition to Florida and the release of documents. 1 week? 1 month? 3 months?

Wish he would have clarified what "sooner rather than later" mean with regard to extradition to Florida and the release of documents. 1 week? 1 month? 3 months?

I think he was referring to the fact that Gov Scott signed the extradition order TODAY.

One thing that stood out to me when he was talking. He used the words, tragic events leading to her murder. Now I wonder what events those were? Didnt the priest also say something along the lines of no matter what she was involved in she didn't deserve this? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph