MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, she was so relatively close to home. As a parent, its just incomprehensible. So glad they now know who she is, heres hoping they get real answers and not the run around

I knew it wasn't a child from Winthrop.

Counted ~40 houses on that street. Of course it could be that Baby Doe didn't necessarily live there, just a related search warrant at that location?

You're right. I was looking at the street view because I wanted to know more about Baby Doe's life, but it could be that she wasn't actually from that street. Time will tell (and I think we'll know soon).

JMO.

Counted ~40 houses on that street. Of course it could be that Baby Doe didn't necessarily live there, just a related search warrant at that location?

JMO but if no one reported her missing , I'm going to venture to guess she lived there.

Finally. I always suspected very local although the area of Boston surprises me because I always assumed north whereas Mattapan more south of the city. I'm local in tha area and the number of posters etc billboards all over how does someone live with themselves every day seeing them everywhere?

Thank God !!!!! Thank you LE for working and not stopping.

Maxwell Street 115?

[video=twitter;644874836016238592]https://twitter.com/jenyp/status/644874836016238592[/video]

Oh thank goodness. The baby will be identified. The story behind her is going to be tough to hear.

Maxwell Street 115?

[video=twitter;644874836016238592]https://twitter.com/jenyp/status/644874836016238592[/video]

The picture of the house makes me sad :( It looks like a regular home on a regular street where a happy family would live.

The picture of the house makes me sad :( It looks like a regular home on a regular street where a happy family would live.

That's what I've been thinking as I tour the street with Google Man. What is her story going to be?

This is amazing news, and it gives me hope that the baby found in Chicago will be identified, even if it takes a good long time.

I just heard the news, so glad that she has been identified! Now the hard part...what actually happened to her that she ended up in that bag on the beach :(.

Just saw she has her name back! Sweet girl, so sad that this has happened. I am praying for the family members that had nothing to do with this! Imagine getting this phone call.

Just saw she has her name back! Sweet girl, so sad that this has happened. I am praying for the family members that had nothing to do with this! Imagine getting this phone call.

How could any of her family not know? Her picture was everywhere. So many things don't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637