MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems so loved when watching that video, that was a lot of effort put into Bella's 2nd birthday. It was quite sweet. I wonder what happened? :(

S
croll down the FB account for a full, face on pic of beautiful Bella at Christmas and the "hubby" behind her - poor angel!

Credit to the reconstruction and sketch artist. The likeness from the sketch is incredible. :( Poor baby girl. I'm so sorry .

Credit to the reconstruction and sketch artist. The likeness from the sketch is incredible. :( Poor baby girl. I'm so sorry .

I was going to say the same thing!! The scketch is spot on!
Such a beautiful baby girl, may she rest in peace ans justice be done!

All the FB photos and the stauses ... she looks so loved by her mother :( I dont get it.

One of the FB pictures is with her wearing the Polka Dotted pants :( SORRY! Edited to mention the pants were actually white with black polka dots but the pants in the picture were black with white!

You all are better than CNN!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Gawd just looked through all of Mum's pics, she adored that little girl. Plain to see. Oh Bella. xoxoxox

She has tons of photos of Bella. WTH was she thinking, defending and protecting some guy over her kid??? JMO

Flicking through the FB pics still - Bella had lots of nice shoes, lots of toys, lots of pics of her hugging her mom, they cooked together, - what went wrong??

There is no excuse for what happened to Bella! Drugs, cruel creepy boyfriend - NO EXCUSE! These people disgust me!

the Birthday Party video breaks my heart. I assigned her the nickname Princess in my heart when this case first broke. Because they all get little lovenames when they find their way into my heart.

Never would I have imagined her nickname from loved ones was actually the very nickname I had for my firstborn son. I call him Monkey to this day and he is 30.

I am so sorry monkey - Bella - Beautiful baby girl. :(

Had a look, they seem to be different pants I think? Similar though.

I love the name Bella, I know it means beautiful but it just IS beautiful. I named my eldest cat Bella, if I could have had a daughter I planned to call her Bella, no kids for me... Just cats. I'm reminded of Bella Grogan-Canella, now another beautiful Bella is gone :( arghhhh

Furious at the two "acting parents." Disgusting to do that to a baby. Not even 3 years old.... SO then why? Drugs? Abuse? My GOD. I hope they will pay for what they did.

I think she's 4.... unless I'm reading the report wrong. Not that it matters what age she was - No Excuse.

Parents living life Bella Vita with no regards for Baby Bella! I hate them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes