TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today marks the third-year anniversary of Smurfette's body being found. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her all day. I swear this girl haunts me.

I made a FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/Identify-Smurfette-692089777593140/
I'm still in the process of setting it up, but I think it's looking pretty good so far. Does anyone have any suggestions? I very rarely use FaceBook, so there might be some features and stuff that I'm missing.

Today marks the third-year anniversary of Smurfette's body being found. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her all day. I swear this girl haunts me.

I made a FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/Identify-Smurfette-692089777593140/
I'm still in the process of setting it up, but I think it's looking pretty good so far. Does anyone have any suggestions? I very rarely use FaceBook, so there might be some features and stuff that I'm missing.

It looks good! I liked it.

RIP Smurfette.

I think it looks good too, and I am glad you have Carl's recon as the main pic on there. The other one makes her look too old, IMO.

Thats awsome migmuu!!!! It looks great already, only one thing I can think of, I wonder if there is a way to put some details on the banner, if you know what I mean, maybe date found, or estimated age and location.. I'm just wondering, the banner would give information for people who see it but don't bother to read details of the posts? Just an idea :)

I've started a #2 thread for Smurfette here:

TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem UP10722, 15-17, "He Smurfs Me" T-Shirt, Oct 2012 #2

If there's any other recon or detail that needs to be copied over, send an alert on that post and I'll get it copied over.
As far as this threads ruleouts, I think it will add clutter to the new thread, since most of the girls that went missing in 2012 have been located. It may be worth a 2nd look if the same girls come up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA