2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

Not sure if this has been posted yet..

'The state attorney's office has instructed the Lee County Sheriff's Office not to speak about the case or release any additional information.'

That's exactly how my day went today. No info available, nada. Not at the courthouse either. I kind of expected that after the phone call to the Sheriff's office the other day.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30282888/owner-demands-rent-for-sievers-office-decision-coming-on-wright-documents#.ViGRuJWFPDs

NIN...thank you so much for trying. Noticed that there were no posts from you today (and missed them) but knew that you had said that you would be at the courthouse.

Patience is a virtue that I am finding very difficult right now, but know that the silence is in the best interest of the case and justice for TS.

I am stuck on the arrest docs listing 11:19 as time of crime and (IIRC) MS stating that he spoke to TS at 11:30-what! Since it is easy to look at your call history, I would think that if he has made this statement in MSM, it was accurate. Is there anyone here that can find a link to the article?

That's only a 10 minute difference. People usually speak in quarter hours or half hours when speaking to friends. Besides, I think even my home and work clocks are about 7 minutes different from each other. It would have sounded much stranger if MS told Skinner he spoke with her at 11:18 or something don't you think?

Also, was this statement probably said before the official TOD was reported to the family?

JMO

That's only a 10 minute difference. People usually speak in quarter hours or half hours. Besides, I think my home and work clocks are about 7 minutes different. It would have sounded much stranger if MS told Skinner he spoke with her at 11:18 or something don't you think? JMO

I think Skinner corrected this statement and said he was giving an approximate time.

I'm bored. Can't we find out who's on CWW's calling list or something??

Sorry Tricia!!
At least I'm keeping it out of the gutter.:laughing:

Patience is a virtue that I am finding very difficult right now, but know that the silence is in the best interest of the case and justice for TS.

lemondaktril - I know, I know, and my mom always said it was a virtue. However, it still doesn't make me feel any better :sigh:

Don't laugh, but would LE be able to trace what time a landline phone was taken off the hook? Was he already staging inside to make it look as if TS tried to call for help?
Did they CUT the phone line?

I doubt they cut land line, if there was one. But I like your thinking because in the same sense, I do think there is a lot more information re: the security system and further 'adjusting' at 11:19PM may have been required to ensure CWW 'got away' with no alarm worries. Despite the alarm being 'unarmed', the sensors could still record data, movement that may not sound an alarm or send an alert to the company as it would have if the system was 'armed'.

Can anyone help me out here? I don't know what kind of alarm system they had, but if MS's mother entered an 'armed' house, typed in the passcode, setting would likely go to 'home' status, where the system believes people are suppose to be in the house, and opening doors and windows, movement will not trigger an alarm. Or no? Did she mistakenly forget to set the alarm to "away" OR did she turn off the entire system after typing in the code on entry?

Possibility?

The killers were in the garage when she arrived home. She entered the house and began arming the security system but was attacked before completing. Time stamp could have come from that?
You beat me to it. Maybe she is seen entering a specific time by one of the cameras to the house or maybe the door opening or closing to the house is time stamped even if it isn't armed.

NIN,

IIRC, you posted (I think 3) flights that TS may have been on. Can you use that source to determine what flights departed from Westchester NY (per Duntulum) and arrived in Fort Myers FL on 6/28? Just want to lock down the time she landed in Florida.

Unless lets say CWW took a pic!
they seems pretty Precise on that time.

What if the murder was videotaped from beginning to end. "Digital Footprint". Jmo

May be possible. I know that hit men sometimes take a pic of the victim as proof of death (usually to ensure payment) but in this case, I'm not sure that picture proof would be required since TS's body would surely be discovered deceased the next day. JMO.

Hmm. We all know JR was bragging as soon as he was back in MO, so it's not that much of a stretch to think he'd take visual proof. Plus, there's also snapchat where you send a picture and it "disappears" but yet it really doesn't there's digital record somewhere.

Hmm. We all know JR was bragging as soon as he was back in MO, so it's not that much of a stretch to think he'd take visual proof. Plus, there's also snapchat where you send a picture and it "disappears" but yet it really doesn't there's digital record somewhere.

IIRC, JR bragged about being a hit man before the murder. His gf's family member was quoted saying JR told the gf where the jumpsuit was, and one report used the word confessed but no quote.

I don't think CWW would let JR near the scene with a phone if he thought he'd take a snapchat to brag. JMO. :moo:

IIRC, JR bragged about being a hit man before the murder. His gf's family member was quoted saying JR told the gf where the jumpsuit was, and one report used the word confessed but no quote.

I don't think CWW would let JR near the scene with a phone if he thought he'd take a snapchat to brag. JMO. :moo:

True haha, taking any sort of pic or video would be Darwin Award worthy, and you're right I don't see CWW allowing that to happen. I'll stick with my original thought that it's the time of the phone call to MS

I asked a LE what the date and time meant on a report. He said it meant the day and time that the criminal activity began. So I guess, somewhere from 6/28/2015 at 11:19 PM to 6/29/2015 at 9:43 AM. I'm going to assume it was not the day and time that she died. From the little that we know, she was brutally murdered. I do not get the feeling that the "brutal" portion was one quick blow to the head with a hammer. Hence, I feel it would of taken the killer a bit more time to do such horrendous damage to her body as they did.

True haha, taking any sort of pic or video would be Darwin Award worthy, and you're right I don't see CWW allowing that to happen. I'll stick with my original thought that it's the time of the phone call to MS

Darwin Award worthy! :rolling::silly:

:laugh: Darwin Award worthy
It's like CWW said "Stupid People shouldn't Breed"

This is a different subject, but after reading these I had a memory/flashback about JR's boss calling him on Sunday June 28th and asking him if he could come into work the next day on Monday 29th. JR told him he couldn't because he was in Florida. This makes me think that they did not drive to Florida together. If CWW was with him, he surely would NOT have let JR use his personal phone that weekend to take a call. (unless he was setting JR up)
It also tells me that JR probably never turned is phone off at all, and that LE would definitely be able to trace his every move.

**Sorry mods, I just wanted to get that out before I forgot about it again.
I will now return to our regularly scheduled program topic.

I asked a LE what the date and time meant on a report. He said it meant the day and time that the criminal activity began. So I guess, somewhere from 6/28/2015 at 11:19 PM to 6/29/2015 at 9:43 AM. I'm going to assume it was not the day and time that she died. From the little that we know, she was brutally murdered. I do not get the feeling that the "brutal" portion was one quick blow to the head with a hammer. Hence, I feel it would of taken the killer a bit more time to do such horrendous damage to her body as they did.

Just flipping the switch for a second---could the 11:19 refer more about the perpetrator's actions at that time (& not about TS)?

In a scant document released by the Lee County Sheriff's Office on Thursday, the only new piece of information revealed Sievers' murder being committed on June 28 at 11:19 p.m. A previous document only listed the time the death was reported — 9:43 a.m. on June 29. Sievers, 46, was found in her Bonita Springs home on Jarvis Road after she didn't arrive at work.

The public defender temporarily representing Wright said in court Thursday that Wright was disabled but did not elaborate. :violin:

more at link
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/10/15/suspect-sievers-case-lee-county-jail/73973514/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back