2015.06.28 Timestamp Indicated per Probable Cause Doc

I still think with the fact she was bludgeoned Its possible her Cell phone was smashed and the time could come from that.

I still think with the fact she was bludgeoned Its possible her Cell phone was smashed and the time could come from that.

Good point, Eileen.
I still think that there were two causes of death (bludgeoning + something else which would be a "primary & secondary c.o.d." Listed) due to the fact that I recall hearing there was an amendment to the officially recorded death certificate.
I wonder if someone local to the County could go to the Clerk's office to read the death cert in person? I mentioned before that the death cert gets recorded for public record but oddly enough, you can't see them online like most other public documents in my FL county. You **can** view a death cert if you actually go to the a Clerks' office & request to see it.

Any takers? NIN?

Disabled? So maybe that is why he needed JR.

I thought it was said that they rented a house?

In their original vacation plans, I believe it was TS's sister who said they'd been making plans since March and that included renting a house. However, on the office website it said vacation was in the last week of July every year and we know that they went up to Connecticut in late June for a family member's unexpected funeral. So I don't think we know for sure if they stayed in a rented house while there or not.

In their original vacation plans, I believe it was TS's sister who said they'd been making plans since March and that included renting a house. However, on the office website it said vacation was in the last week of July every year and we know that they went up to Connecticut in late June for a family member's unexpected funeral. So I don't think we know for sure if they stayed in a rented house while there or not.

I don't recall if we received confirmation of where they stayed - perhaps someone else can provide us with that information. However, they did not go to Connecticut for the funeral - the trip was planned ahead and it was a very sad coincidence that there was a death in the family while they were there, so they attended the funeral while they were on their "vacation" trip. IIRC ...

Here is the question tho.
why did she return before the rest?

Was it planned this way?
Did she tell Mark to stay with the kids?

What was so urgent she had to get home and why didn't she take her entire family home all at the same time?

Here is the question tho.
why did she return before the rest?

Was it planned this way?
Did she tell Mark to stay with the kids?

What was so urgent she had to get home and why didn't she take her entire family home all at the same time?

Yes, it was planned for her to come back early, she had patients scheduled for Monday, while MS stayed longer with the girls. Per insider posts. As I understand it, it was just to give MS and the girls some extra time with family they didn't see often.

So the question becomes, was this plan her idea or did MS come up with it?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

FT Myers News-Press article, post #50 in media thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-only-No-Discussion&p=12055194#post12055194
Dr. Teresa Sievers' trip home June 28 — the day before she was found murdered in her Bonita Springs home — was not spur of the moment but rather planned to get back to work the next day.

"That's not a real spontaneous thing. It was planned," Sheriff MIke Scott said during an interview with The News-Press on Thursday.

The family knew as early as March that Sievers would be leaving early, said Annie Lisa, Teresa Sievers' sister.

??? I don't understand. Please explain what you mean here.

The time of the crime on CWW's arrest/booking report says 2319, military time for 11:19pm. Dr. Sievers was born on 11/19/68. CWW might have planned it that way?

The time of the crime on CWW's arrest/booking report says 2319, military time for 11:19pm. Dr. Sievers was born on 11/19/68. CWW might have planned it that way?

I doubt he planned on getting caught, and that time stamp seems very significant in his apprehension. Maybe it's karma. :)

JMO

I doubt he planned on getting caught, and that time stamp seems very significant in his apprenshion. Maybe it's karma. :)

JMO

Even sweeter, if it was karma. I would, also, charge that it was a VERY PREMEDITATED hate crime, down to the minute.

I thought it was said that they rented a house?

According to Duntulum:

* The family vacation was planned WELL in advance -- schedules to coordinate, a house to rent in the country, airplane tickets to book. The death of the step-brother was unexpected and therefore, not part of the original plans.

I doubt they cut land line, if there was one. But I like your thinking because in the same sense, I do think there is a lot more information re: the security system and further 'adjusting' at 11:19PM may have been required to ensure CWW 'got away' with no alarm worries. Despite the alarm being 'unarmed', the sensors could still record data, movement that may not sound an alarm or send an alert to the company as it would have if the system was 'armed'.

Can anyone help me out here? I don't know what kind of alarm system they had, but if MS's mother entered an 'armed' house, typed in the passcode, setting would likely go to 'home' status, where the system believes people are suppose to be in the house, and opening doors and windows, movement will not trigger an alarm. Or no? Did she mistakenly forget to set the alarm to "away" OR did she turn off the entire system after typing in the code on entry?

Funny thing is, the Sievers yard/ backyard was covered with red markings(flags) seen in one of the earlier videos. Red ground markings mean electric power lines, cables, conduit and lighting cables.

Not sure if I saw orange markings. They would stand for communication, alarm or signal lines, cables or conduit.

Would be interesting to check out the videos for those markings!

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back