Possible Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

Quote Originally Posted by fieldnotes View Post
Check out this doozy. And tell me this Sergeant Robert Ellington doesn't set off all sorts of bells and whistles.
http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-12-...ffairs-bureau/

This post has stuck with me for obvious reasons. If not him, then someone very similar.

One address of a Robert Ellington (born 1962) in Commack Long Island NY, is located 3.7 miles from the Holiday Inn Express hotel in HAUPPAUGE where from Megan Waterman disappeared !

And one piece of info of interest is that the 24 year old woman, Jessica Varney, who was assaulted by Sergeant Robert Ellington, in the villagevoice.com link said that Ellington took her to his Long island house, so I believe that the Commack located RE might indeed be the sergeant RE in question.

Criminal Minds. I agree with you. The killer knows the area. It might be where he met MB. Maybe it was not craigslist. She disappeared on a Sunday. The calls were made to her sister on Sundays and Thursdays. This was in 2009. In 2010 MW and AC disappeared on a Sunday and Thursday. Theres a significants to those days of the week. I think those days are consistant with pay checks and days off.

One address of a Robert Ellington (born 1962) in Commack Long Island NY, is located 3.7 miles from the Holiday Inn Express hotel in HAUPPAUGE where from Megan Waterman disappeared !

And one piece of info of interest is that the 24 year old woman, Jessica Varney, who was assaulted by Sergeant Robert Ellington, in the villagevoice.com link said that Ellington took her to his Long island house, so I believe that the Commack located RE might indeed be the sergeant RE in question.

Yes when I looked into him a few years back Commack is what I came up with also.

surprised we never stayed on him fora bit

I don't believe she was murdered by whoever robbed her either. I actually don't think the robbery has any clues.

I'm not convinced that the robbery ever even happened. Apparently, that info came from Sara, who was told Maureen had by robbed by Al G. I wouldn't believe a damned thing that came out of Al's mouth. Also, where did Maureen get this amount of money? When Sara left her, Maureen didn't have anywhere near that amount of cash on her.

Maybe the robbery happened, and maybe it didn't. But I take that info with a whole fleet full of salt.

I'm not convinced that the robbery ever even happened. Apparently, that info came from Sara, who was told Maureen had by robbed by Al G. I wouldn't believe a damned thing that came out of Al's mouth. Also, where did Maureen get this amount of money? When Sara left her, Maureen didn't have anywhere near that amount of cash on her.

Maybe the robbery happened, and maybe it didn't. But I take that info with a whole fleet full of salt.

I've just stopped even considering things like the robbery. It could of happen...may not have. Don't care cause there is nothing there IMO. I have to think like that or this just gets so frustrating.
I think Maureen was taken while walking.

I feel that way about a lot of other small little things in this case. Totally erks me that he hasn't been caught yet. I think he will tho as I'm sure he hasn't stopped killing. It'd be interesting to go back out there with some dogs. What would be the odds he was brazen enough to dump four more.

I've just stopped even considering things like the robbery. It could of happen...may not have. Don't care cause there is nothing there IMO. I have to think like that or this just gets so frustrating.
I think Maureen was taken while walking.

I feel that way about a lot of other small little things in this case. Totally erks me that he hasn't been caught yet. I think he will tho as I'm sure he hasn't stopped killing. It'd be interesting to go back out there with some dogs. What would be the odds he was brazen enough to dump four more.

Why would Sara K make up a story of a robbery that never happened?

I don't know if she made anything up. She could be telling the truth. Or who told her could be lying to her. Or it all could be true. I'm just not feeling that it has anything to do with her disappearance and murder. I know you do. I'm interested on why. I know you've explained but feel free to do it again. I just don't get it. I'm missing something.

Maureen's case. A person is missing and police is looking into it. Whether the effort is hard or superficial, still it is a police work and it is no joke. If Sara K made a false report it would bounce back on her. So, Sara K reporting a robbery that didn't happen doesn't make sense. I think she reports whatever information she has.

Maureen's phone going off suggests that the robbery is true and bears a striking similarity with Rashawn Brazell and Thalia Stathis cases, which I surmise she's also assaulted during that time.

A prostitute with cash is robbed and found dead. If you think this is just coincidence and doesn't deserve a better look, I don't think I can convince you otherwise.

A simple question. Why do you think Maureen is trying to get herself picked up by first Missy's husband and then her brother if she wanted to go home and she has at least 700 in her pocket and there is a train going to Connecticut?

An even simpler question. How do you think we know Maureen got her money back?

Maureen's case. A person is missing and police is looking into it. Whether the effort is hard or superficial, still it is a police work and it is no joke. If Sara K made a false report it would bounce back on her. So, Sara K reporting a robbery that didn't happen doesn't make sense. I think she reports whatever information she has.

Maureen's phone going off suggests that the robbery is true and bears a striking similarity with Rashawn Brazell and Thalia Stathis cases, which I surmise she's also assaulted during that time.

A prostitute with cash is robbed and found dead. If you think this is just coincidence and doesn't deserve a better look, I don't think I can convince you otherwise.

A simple question. Why do you think Maureen is trying to get herself picked up by first Missy's husband and then her brother if she wanted to go home and she has at least 700 in her pocket and there is a train going to Connecticut?

An even simpler question. How do you think we know Maureen got her money back?
I think I'm gonna have to go and refresh my memory on this.

I don't think Sara is making anything up. My memory of the robbery story is that Al called Sara, and asked if she'd heard from Maureen. When Sara said no, it was Al who told her Maureen had called him saying she'd been robbed. I think Sara merely passed on what Al told her.

At least, that's how my memory of it goes. I don't recall Maureen ever telling anyone directly that she'd been robbed. If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

I don't think Sara is making anything up. My memory of the robbery story is that Al called Sara, and asked if she'd heard from Maureen. When Sara said no, it was Al who told her Maureen had called him saying she'd been robbed. I think Sara merely passed on what Al told her.

At least, that's how my memory of it goes. I don't recall Maureen ever telling anyone directly that she'd been robbed. If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

Your memory is correct. Sara K says what Al relays to her.

Then the question becomes "Why would Al make up a story of a robbery that never happened?"

Remember, your answer must account for how Al knows about a man Sara and Maureen met the day before.

Your memory is correct. Sara K says what Al relays to her.

Then the question becomes "Why would Al make up a story of a robbery that never happened?"

Remember, your answer must account for how Al knows about a man Sara and Maureen met the day before.

I'd have to review the details in order to attempt an answer, Emre. For instance, I can't recall if Vips was with Maureen and Sara when that happened, or if anyone else was. Let me review and get back to you on this, okay?

I'd have to review the details in order to attempt an answer, Emre. For instance, I can't recall if Vips was with Maureen and Sara when that happened, or if anyone else was. Let me review and get back to you on this, okay?

Sure. I think the details of case need to be looked into deeper.

Sis Amanda says he "sounded like an older white guy".. Which is reasonably accurate for her to describe a man she heard on the phone only.

John Terry says he is "white". Now, that is hard to understand.

He's white because he speaks with a British accent?
He's white because he has a Tennessee drawl?

What makes the man "white"? Terry gives no details and yet he's white.

It may be thought that perhaps he means the man spoke with no distinguishable characteristics?

So why is he white? Why isn't the man an Asian or Hispanic or Arab for example? Second and third generation immigrants speak perfect English. How does the man Terry heard become simply "White" but not "a man with no distinguishable speech characteristics"?

With black people there is also an anatomical difference, the voice frequency because of the vocal cords. Still one can confuse a black person for a white one, if the speech doesn't have specific characteristics (of ghetto speak for example) and if the person has a mix of bloodlines enough to change the anatomy of vocal cords even slightly.

My opinion is Terry is lying. Just like Schaller. These two pimps are not charged by the police in return for their testimony.

The violence I see in the cases (speaking of GB4, since you - like some people - keep those for aside from other victims) is limited to sodomy and roughness. Is there a torture element with the cases?

How do we know Melissa is alive when LISK is calling Sis Amanda?
Why isn't he putting Melissa on the line with her sister, if he wants to torment Amanda? My thinking, she's already dead. And LISK is acting like a typical rapist when he's talking to Amanda, i.e. "saying things which shouldn't be said to a 15 yo" (Melissa's mother's exact wording).

For me, the lack of extreme violence, overkill, torture points to a black perp.

What points to a white man other than the testimonies of Amanda and Terry?

This is where I'm at. I was seriously so into this two/three years ago so its been a bit.
Now I remember all most everything that stood out to me. But little things I for whatever reasons didn't think were connected I forgot. But sense I can't remember and its being brought I must go and reread. Maybe there is something to it we missed. Never know. I just don't remember anymore.

Why isn't he putting Melissa on the line with her sister, if he wants to torment Amanda? My thinking, she's already dead. And LISK is acting like a typical rapist when he's talking to Amanda, i.e. "saying things which shouldn't be said to a 15 yo" (Melissa's mother's exact wording).

I've never really came to any conclusion on what I firmly believe on if Melissa was held or not. But I think he never put Melissa on the phone cause he was smart enough not to turn that phone on where ever he committed the crime. He went to populated areas and kept the calls under three min...he new better.
And besides that'd really get LE involved.

I've never really came to any conclusion on what I firmly believe on if Melissa was held or not. But I think he never put Melissa on the phone cause he was smart enough not to turn that phone on where ever he committed the crime. He went to populated areas and kept the calls under three min...he new better.
And besides that'd really get LE involved.

Keeping the calls under three minutes is a thing of 20th century. With GSM technology it takes a single ping, not even a call to trace.

Keeping the calls under three minutes is a thing of 20th century. With GSM technology it takes a single ping, not even a call to trace.
I know. And the phone doesn't even have to be on to ping. You've got to make sure the battery is out also.
I think dude new all this. I don't think this makes him uber smart or anything but he new better.

What I am saying is, "keeping the calls under three minutes" narrative reminds me of former dormer. With his pink cheeks, exalted and excited face, trying to sell lies that he even himself won't believe, like he's the only one with a brain and rest of us are monkeys.

SCPD didn't do anything in 5 years and won't do anything in the next five years to come.

There is this boy Tirrel Santiago of Brooklyn. He's a sixteen year old gay black kid from a poor family. I've been writing to many offices/people which could take or help take a DNA sample for him to compare with the Asian Male. God knows I even offered my money for DNA testing.

SCPD, NYPD, NYC, FBI all know about the possibility yet no one spares a drop of sweat.

For a minute, forget what I'm saying. There's a 16 yo missing, wouldn't it be the right thing for LE to get a DNA sample just in case? Doesn't it seem like a standard procedure?

Or in other words, assume that wasn't poor Tirrel from Brooklyn but it was snow white Emily of Westchester. Would it be necessary for us to try to get a DNA sample collected? Of course not. Emily's DNA would be collected in hours, automatically.

These are poor prostitutes. SCPD knows what is going on. Some people are killing prostitutes mostly in NY and dumping their bodies in Suffolk. It has nothing to do with Suffolk. SCPD thinks it poses no risk for their residents (btw they are wrong) and they know nobody has the power or the money to come after them if they don't do their job. So, they are just telling a stupid mystery story while everything is in an arm's length distance to them.

Sure. I think the details of case need to be looked into deeper.

Sis Amanda says he "sounded like an older white guy".. Which is reasonably accurate for her to describe a man she heard on the phone only.

John Terry says he is "white". Now, that is hard to understand.

He's white because he speaks with a British accent?
He's white because he has a Tennessee drawl?

What makes the man "white"? Terry gives no details and yet he's white.

It may be thought that perhaps he means the man spoke with no distinguishable characteristics?

So why is he white? Why isn't the man an Asian or Hispanic or Arab for example? Second and third generation immigrants speak perfect English. How does the man Terry heard become simply "White" but not "a man with no distinguishable speech characteristics"?

With black people there is also an anatomical difference, the voice frequency because of the vocal cords. Still one can confuse a black person for a white one, if the speech doesn't have specific characteristics (of ghetto speak for example) and if the person has a mix of bloodlines enough to change the anatomy of vocal cords even slightly.

My opinion is Terry is lying. Just like Schaller. These two pimps are not charged by the police in return for their testimony.

The violence I see in the cases (speaking of GB4, since you - like some people - keep those for aside from other victims) is limited to sodomy and roughness. Is there a torture element with the cases?

We don't. My personal opinion is that he didn't keep these victims alive for long. I think Melissa was long dead and already dumped when the calls to Amanda were taking place. In fact, in my minds eye, I have always envisioned him killing them in his car. But that isn't based on anything other than the way my mind works.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back