GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they met in a "half way"house, the first house on Lulaby, and she was living with her husband. Then the husband moved out,and she hooked with JW? So, was Duane departed hubby or JW?

Please excuse my terrible spelling. My tablet insist that words be mispelled.

So, they met in a "half way"house, the first house on Lulaby, and she was living with her husband. Then the husband moved out,and she hooked with JW? So, was Duane departed hubby or JW?

Please excuse my terrible spelling. My tablet insist that words be mispelled.

Duane is JW's middle name. Hubby was RAB.

Walsh was transported at 9:45pm last night from South Carolina but still has not in Sarasota County - am I hearing this right?

How long should the journey take? Google maps says around a 9 hour drive, not nearly 24 hours. Something's odd about this surely?

I do think it seems to be taking a long time. Even WINK news was expecting the arrival several hours ago. And I don't assume a medical emergency, since I doubt they tried to transport a prisoner going through withdrawal. Scratching my head, here.

The crazy is really starting to come out now:

"On June 10, Walsh had a bad experience with cocaine.

North Port police responded to their home shortly after 7 a.m. that day, police records show. Walsh was calling 911 nonstop for no apparent reason.

Bury told police that he was paranoid after taking two lines of cocaine, records show. He was dialing a phone in each hand."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151017/article/151019687?p=3&tc=pg

What a perfect dad. No wonder KB was so obsessed with her amazing fake hubby.

To quote JW after they murdered Baby Chance..."Fun time". Sick *advertiser censored*.

What does it take to go to jail in Fla?
Caught with drugs? doing drugs while pregnant?
house burns down? accidental?
false 911 call.............
It take the death of a baby to get action?
Wow! no wonder Caylee's murderer was freed.
Haleigh Cummings also.........finally they got put away on drugs.
Sitting on hands now.........

The crazy is really starting to come out now:

"On June 10, Walsh had a bad experience with cocaine.

North Port police responded to their home shortly after 7 a.m. that day, police records show. Walsh was calling 911 nonstop for no apparent reason.

Bury told police that he was paranoid after taking two lines of cocaine, records show. He was dialing a phone in each hand."

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151017/article/151019687?p=3&tc=pg

Went back and looked at KB's FB to see if there was any indication that JW was having a coke freakout. She has no posts from June 4-June 28.

Hmmm.

What does it take to go to jail in Fla?
Caught with drugs? doing drugs while pregnant?
house burns down? accidental?
false 911 call.............
It take the death of a baby to get action?
Wow! no wonder Caylee's murderer was freed.
Haleigh Cummings also.........finally they got put away on drugs.
Sitting on hands now.........

Lol, it used to not take that much. I got arrested in college (FL) for suspended license. I had parking tickets from my previous college (TX) and the notices never got forwarded to me. It cost me a few hours in jail, a court date, and several hundred dollars!

But that was the 80's. And I was totally irresponsible. But I never had a drug bust, DV or armed robbery.....

I have been reading this thread from the beginning, but I haven't commented because I really had nothing to add that hasn't already been covered. I can't comprehend this at all.

Having watched her court appearance video a couple of things struck me. There is absolutely no remorse in that womans eyes at all. There is one point when she looks up at the camera and it sent chills down my spine. She looked just like Aileen Wournos. Her eyes are dead, her soul is dead.

The only time she seemed to show any sort of emotion was when she was standing in the box and the judge ordered no contact between her and JW. That's what seemed to upset her, not the fact that she murdered her child.

I really don't understand why when you have bloods done at the start of a pregnancy to check for STD's and hormone levels etc, why it isn't mandatory to be tested for drugs at the same time. So horrendous that these beautiful babies are not only being grown in a uterus full of crack but then subjected to their parents bad choices as they start their little life.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ppears-court-kristn-bury-north-port/74121600/

I have been reading this thread from the beginning, but I haven't commented because I really had nothing to add that hasn't already been covered. I can't comprehend this at all.

Having watched her court appearance video a couple of things struck me. There is absolutely no remorse in that womans eyes at all. There is one point when she looks up at the camera and it sent chills down my spine. She looked just like Aileen Wournos. Her eyes are dead, her soul is dead.

The only time she seemed to show any sort of emotion was when she was standing in the box and the judge ordered no contact between her and JW. That's what seemed to upset her, not the fact that she murdered her child.

I really don't understand why when you have bloods done at the start of a pregnancy to check for STD's and hormone levels etc, why it isn't mandatory to be tested for drugs at the same time. So horrendous that these beautiful babies are not only being grown in a uterus full of crack but then subjected to their parents bad choices as they start their little life.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ppears-court-kristn-bury-north-port/74121600/

I don't think checking hormone levels is standard. Mine were only checked when I had bleeding in the first trimester. And I wasn't screened for any STDs except HIV (and I was given the option to opt out of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther